30 yo and TTC #1

Good luck at the doctor curious! I hope they can help bring on the end of this cycle so you can get started fresh. Keep us updated!

Thanks ladies! I'm really hoping this annoying cycle will finish on it's own sooner rather than later but so glad I have this appointment on the books in case it doesn't. I'll keep you posted.

hey ladies.. sorry i was away for the weekend after too much stress about the nasty AF. sorry for all who got it and massive CONGRATS TO Reggie... i am so glad at least one got the BFP keep us updated :)
this month i will use the OPK and evening primrose oil.. and all i can do is being hopeful ... good luck for all of us ..

Thanks guys! I love that little girl! She's very sweet!

Owl, good luck at the doctors! Hope you o soon so you can move on and get the baby making happening! :)

Owl-good luck at the doctors!

Alright ladies, opinion needed: I have two ideas of how to announce this on facebook (luckily, I don't think any of my friends are currently trying so it shouldn't cause any hard feelings). DH doesn't seem to like one of them...1. At our wedding we had everyone fill out a guest book page which included predictions such as when we would have our first child. I thought it would be fun to list who was the closest. (DH doesn't like this because not all of our friends were invited). 2. I don't know if any of you are Full House fans, but I was thinking of finding the clip where Becky tells Jesse that she is pregnant using pictionary. So what do you think?

i am not too much onto facebook and i am sure people who cares about you should know first : ) but that what i would personally think .. as if you like facebook the i liked the list of who is closest ^_^

I can kind of see your DH's point, Mgreen, even though I think the list is pretty cute! But if you choose to go with that option I'm sure people would be fine with it. Personally, I would go with #2 because I loved Full House (and might have to borrow this idea someday)!

Mgreen- I like both ideas! I see your DHs point, but anyone who has planned a wedding and a guest list understands that budgets allow for a certain number of people and shouldn't feel badly about not being invited. I have had plenty of friends get married and not be invited to their weddings. No hard feelings there. But if you or DH are concerned, it's best to take the safe way out and do the second option. Either one is cute and creative!

I like the first idea, but if your husband is uncomfortable, I can see why you wouldn't want to do it. The second idea is cute, too!

This is going to sound crazy so close to ovulation, but I really think I'm pregnant. I've had an assortment of little "could be coincidence" kinds of symptoms, a few unusual ones (my jeans are suddenly too tight, and I've had a lot more cervical mucus than I usually have post ovulation), and tonight I had spotting. This is crazy. I think if the spotting is implantation, maybe I'll test Wednesday. Freaking out a bit...

I like the first idea, but if your husband is uncomfortable, I can see why you wouldn't want to do it. The second idea is cute, too!

This is going to sound crazy so close to ovulation, but I really think I'm pregnant. I've had an assortment of little "could be coincidence" kinds of symptoms, a few unusual ones (my jeans are suddenly too tight, and I've had a lot more cervical mucus than I usually have post ovulation), and tonight I had spotting. This is crazy. I think if the spotting is implantation, maybe I'll test Wednesday. Freaking out a bit...

It's not unheard of for people to know this early! Especially if you are actually 7 dpo. Can't wait to see your test results!

Just started so I'm out. About ready to give up now because it's never going to happen

i am not too much onto facebook and i am sure people who cares about you should know first : ) but that what i would personally think .. as if you like facebook the i liked the list of who is closest ^_^

Hope- There are many friends and of course, family who will find out before we post it on Facebook. I am a planner, so I think of things way in advance. Also, I like to be creative in what I do. It just makes life more interesting :) So planning ahead helps with that!

Good luck!

Just started so I'm out. About ready to give up now because it's never going to happen

bummer! Don't give up! Remember, it takes most couples an average of a year to conceive (at least that is what I have been told!)

When you've been trying for seven months, using opks, on four pills daily, forcing seven pills down dh daily, using preseed, using soft cups, cutting out alcohol, caffeine and spending every spare second obsessing the day af arrives is utterly devastating. You don't know how lucky you are to not have gone through that

When you've been trying for seven months, using opks, on four pills daily, forcing seven pills down dh daily, using preseed, using soft cups, cutting out alcohol, caffeine and spending every spare second obsessing the day af arrives is utterly devastating. You don't know how lucky you are to not have gone through that

Don't give up! I know how hard it is, trust me. It's hard every month when AF arrives. I truly believe that it will all be worth it and one day, when we do finally get a positive test, we will look back on this time and it will feel like nothing. It's so hard right now being in the midst of it. There are so many success stories of women getting pregnant with male factor issues. Please don't give up! If you are like me at all, have some wine and ice cream for dinner and get ready to try again.

Ladders, I'm so sorry! :hug: I know I haven't been trying that long yet, but I'm sure the frustration doesn't get easier! :) All this waiting will just make that BFP that you deserve to get that much sweeter! Don't give up!

Ladders I am so sorry... We all know how you feel.. As the ladies said when you have ur BFP it would worth it and you will appreciate every second of your pregnancy. We are all in the same boat dear..

Just a quick question. This cycle I just started with EPO while ttc and I heard so much good things about it. But now 2 days after the end of my period it made me sick and I actually throw up just after eating a banana this morning( so sorry tmi) but that's odd, as I never feel sick at all.. Did anyone experienced anything similar.

Ladders- I am sorry if I upset you. I was really only trying to be supportive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->