30 yo and TTC #1

Mrs. K - Id be excited if I were you! Good luck!

Hope - I've never taken it, but I know that's a possible side effect of it. It doesn't do that to everyone, but it does to some.

Ladders - You. Me. This cycle. Bump buddies. We're gonna do this, my sweet friend. :friends:

Mrs. K - Id be excited if I were you! Good luck!

Hope - I've never taken it, but I know that's a possible side effect of it. It doesn't do that to everyone, but it does to some.

Ladders - You. Me. This cycle. Bump buddies. We're gonna do this, my sweet friend. :friends:
Can I be your buddy 2 lol... Let's all cheat up and be hopeful for this month .. It's a new cycle and it's a new hope.. We are almost the same time do let's share the knowledge and be hopeful and happy. They keep dying don't stress so let's try it 2 ^_^

It would be so wonderful to get pregnant this cycle because my birthday is in late march. What a great birthday present! :) Husband and I are going to try the SMEP method and stick with it this time. We didn't really do it as much last month. Keeping the hope alive! :)

Hope, I haven't taken it before but I have heard it does that to some people!

Hope - of course :)

lsd - We can't do smep...A. I worry since his numbers aren't awesome that that much BDing is actually counterproductive for us. Dunno...gonna ask my doctor next chance I have... and B. every 3rd day, he works a 24. Smep is not designed for shift work apparently. Lol. My BD plan this cycle is to just start doing it every day he's off (2 days in a row and then a day off when he has to work) starting CD 5. That's about the time I stop spotting from AF and just a handful of days before expected O day...short cycles...so that's about the best we can do. It's our modified smep...the shift work version...heh heh.

Hope - haven't taken it, sorry I can't be more help! I would post in the regular boards and I'm sure you'll get some answers.

Lsd- good luck with SMEP! We tried it one cycle but decided against it since we are dealing with low count. We do every other day now.

Dos - shift work sounds difficult to deal with! My hubby travels so it's tough sometimes to work around that but we've been pretty fortunate so far that he's been home mostly during my o time. Good luck to you this cycle!

still waiting for AF to arrive... however no sign of the evil :witch:
not sure if i dare to test yet.. i am currently at 32 days.. if she doesn't show by Thursday, I'm definitely testing..

has anyone ever heard that a super stuffy nose may be a sign? i feel absolutely great, except my nose is all stuffed up, and lots of snot..(sorry TMI). But i think i read somewhere that when your body creates a mucous plug you can be extra stuffy... (maybe that happens later?)

Miskas mommy, I've heard lots of instances of people getting cold-like symptoms during the 2ww before a BFP. Something about your immune system being tired or something? Can't remember the cause. Good luck!

I've got cold symptoms, too Miskas mommy. From what I've read, they suspect that the immune system is suppressed to prevent your body from rejecting the baby. Could just be a cold though, especially in February. Or allergies, in my case.

I've heard of tons of people getting cold like symptoms! GL! :)

Whatever our BD plan is...GL to everyone this cycle! Can't wait to get to the TWW! :)

Owl, I see my positive ovulation thoughts have gone unnoticed. Maybe you should try poking your belly and saying, "LEGGO MY EGGO!" Sounds like it could work to me. :thumbup:

Owl, I see my positive ovulation thoughts have gone unnoticed. Maybe you should try poking your belly and saying, "LEGGO MY EGGO!" Sounds like it could work to me. :thumbup:

Dos.. that struck my funny bone... cant stop laughing!! lol

:laugh2: You are hilarious, lol! Thank you for that! I'll work on that tonight. What the heck, DH already thinks I've lost it! :haha:

Miskas - how long are your cycles normally? Are you temping or using OPKs? I've definitely heard that cold symptoms are a sign. Can't wait to see your results!

Dos, you are too funny! I like it. Sounds like some sound medical advice to me!

Well I get to join you lovely ladies again this cycle.

It is time for a yearly exam so I am making an appointment for 3 weeks from now and discuss this ttc with no luck situation.
I think every cycle would be perfect and get disappointed so this cycle I am going to try to just give up and focus on myself and my marriage. I have put ttc on the top of the list for 6 cycles now

Good luck at the doc's Mel! I hope they can give you some advice and some answers.

Looks like AF showed her ugly face yesterday :( Here's to all you march testers! This is the month for us!!

Sorry to hear that ginger she is an absolute witch

Mel I know how you feel, things could not have gone better last cycle so was so do disappointed it still didn't work, added to the fact that the next three cycles will pretty much be wash outs as my rota classes with dh and will take three months for my 26 day cycle to move out of o week being the one week we don't see each other.

However I am back on it with trying to be more relaxed and positive and trying to enjoy it. Thank you ladies for the support! I got in a very bad grump this time but stopping now and getting on. This month for us all! That's my new and very optimistic plan!

Curious hope you get an answer to you cycle soon can't imagine how frustrating that must be, hope your doing okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->