30 yo and TTC #1

Hey ladies... i have a question here .. as we all are .. i am trying again this month.. but i heard trying too much as if not trying at all.. i ordered preseed and i am on 1000 EPO. tomorrow i start my period in 2 days. so should i use both till i "O" or one and if not working use the other the following month ?? and if anyone using preseed.. do use it everyday before Bding or just every second day ?? i am sorry but i would love to know what others are doing sepcially those who are blessed with the BFP :)

After a few cycles talking on here and learning more i realised I never got ewcm, never really got cm at all at any time. I used preseed and definitely made it easier but bfn so thought I'd add something else in. Last cycle I took epo 3 x 1000mg and finally had what everyone had been talking about and when it came to bding the preseed wasn't needed so didn't use it. I say take the epo and when it gets near o see how much you are producing. I'm of the mindset that if it's from your own body it must be better

Thanks Ladders .. i noticed the increase so far .. even with 1000 only..

Miskas - how long are your cycles normally? Are you temping or using OPKs? I've definitely heard that cold symptoms are a sign. Can't wait to see your results!

RReal, this is my 2nd cycle off BC so still trying to figure it out.. last month was 45 days. Before going on BC they were about 30 days.. Not using OPK's or temping.. i am at 34 days today... just took a FRER when i got home from work but it was :bfn:, going to wait till Thursday and try again with FMU.

Thought I'd let you ladies know...since I'm lying in an ER bed all doped up...I've got a kidney stone. 4mm. I'm a pro at this...this is #4 for me. I'll be going home soon to be doped up on percocet until I pass it. This uh....sucks. I just need this thing gone before my fertile window gets here...lol...that's all I ever worry about.

Ouch, Dos! That sounds terrible. I really hope you feel better soon and that this clears up before O.

Oh no, Dos. Just what you needed right now :p I hope you're feeling better soon.

Oh dos that's awful hope you feel better soon and the little bugger comes out easily!

Thought I'd let you ladies know...since I'm lying in an ER bed all doped up...I've got a kidney stone. 4mm. I'm a pro at this...this is #4 for me. I'll be going home soon to be doped up on percocet until I pass it. This uh....sucks. I just need this thing gone before my fertile window gets here...lol...that's all I ever worry about.

Feel better!

Thanks, girls. You'll never guess what they told me may have been the cause. My prenatal vitamins. They have tons and tons of calcium and for someone who is already prone to kidney stones (like me), prenatals can flare them up. That would have been nice to know...so I can't take them anymore. I'm just going to have to switch back to plain old folic acid.

Thanks, girls. You'll never guess what they told me may have been the cause. My prenatal vitamins. They have tons and tons of calcium and for someone who is already prone to kidney stones (like me), prenatals can flare them up. That would have been nice to know...so I can't take them anymore. I'm just going to have to switch back to plain old folic acid.

wow! You might want to talk to your OBGYN. One of my friends said she actually had an Rx for them. There might be something that exists but has less calcium! At least you know and can do things to take care of yourself! I hope you are starting to feel better!

Oh gosh, Dos. I'm so sorry! I hope it passed with ease!! That's so weird that the prenatal vitamins which you are taking to make a healthy baby gave you the stone! How annoying! Get better soon!!

This month is the month I'm really cracking down on food. With being diagnosed with PCOS they recommend you eat a low glycemic index diet. So I have cut out all coke products and all bread. Which I might add is really hard. I normally go to the local coffee shop to have a cup of coffee and a slice of the lemon poppy seed bread (which is sooooooooo delicious ). I am such a bread lover I can't stand it! LOL Anyway, getting back on the diet and going to get really healthy again!

I am going to the doctor this afternoon about my cysts. I am anxious to know what he says!

Oh gosh, Dos. I'm so sorry! I hope it passed with ease!! That's so weird that the prenatal vitamins which you are taking to make a healthy baby gave you the stone! How annoying! Get better soon!!

This month is the month I'm really cracking down on food. With being diagnosed with PCOS they recommend you eat a low glycemic index diet. So I have cut out all coke products and all bread. Which I might add is really hard. I normally go to the local coffee shop to have a cup of coffee and a slice of the lemon poppy seed bread (which is sooooooooo delicious ). I am such a bread lover I can't stand it! LOL Anyway, getting back on the diet and going to get really healthy again!

I am going to the doctor this afternoon about my cysts. I am anxious to know what he says!

Good luck at the doctor! I was doing weight watchers prior to TTC and during. I learned that cheese and bread are the greatest things are earth and are really bad point wise. Plus, I was a total coke addict. It was horrible having to cut WAY back.

Good luck at the doctor! I was doing weight watchers prior to TTC and during. I learned that cheese and bread are the greatest things are earth and are really bad point wise. Plus, I was a total coke addict. It was horrible having to cut WAY back.

Good luck at the doctor's! I agree, it's so hard when the things we need to cut back on are our favorites! But you can do it!

I would have a terrible time on that diet (I love bread!) so you have my condolences. But sounds like you know you're doing it for a good reason and that it'll be worth it! Let us know what the Dr says. Good luck!

Owl, any closer to a positive OPK?!

So the Dr told me there wasn't much he could do now for my cysts right now since they weren't inflamed any more. However, once they get inflamed again I need to go right in so he can lance them or put a little device in them to drain them. He said it needs to be done because once it's lanced/or deviced that it more than likely won't come back! But that I am still able to ttc! He said that normally he doesn't recommend people ttc until two cycles after a miscarriage/chemical but that since we caught mine so early it was probably ok.

Oh, I wish! But no. They seemed to have settled down to a continuous super faint line where at least earlier in the cycle I was seeing some variation. At this point I'm basically waiting this cycle out. I just ordered another big batch of OPK's for next cycle, I'm that sure it's not going to happen this cycle. Ah well.

That's great that you can continue to TTC even with the chemical and the cysts! That's what we like to hear :D And it sounds good to know that there's something they can do to discourage the cysts from recurring. How do you know if they're inflamed? That sounds painful :( Hopefully it's not too bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->