30 yo and TTC #1

Curious I feel for you that would completely drive me mad! You have the patience of a Saint!

Isd im following your trend, every cycle iv added something to give me more chance but nothing left to add so im giving something up too. Decided to get serious and cut out alcohol, usually have a glass of wine after work whilst making dinner and gave come to rely on it as a destress but worried could be affecting my chances so it has to go!

UGH 35 days and a :bfn: this morning and Still No :witch:!
and i keep having these weird cramps.. they don't feel like normal period cramps either.. so annoying!

sorry for the rant.

and i keep having these weird cramps.. they don't feel like normal period cramps either.. so annoying!

sorry for the rant.

How frustrating! I'm testing negative, but AF isn't due for a few more days, so I'm not taking it too seriously. Still got an assortment of odd symptoms. I keep hoping for something definite, like full blown morning sickness or spontaneous nosebleeds or something. Never thought I'd wish for either of those...

Oh, I wish! But no. They seemed to have settled down to a continuous super faint line where at least earlier in the cycle I was seeing some variation. At this point I'm basically waiting this cycle out. I just ordered another big batch of OPK's for next cycle, I'm that sure it's not going to happen this cycle. Ah well.

That's great that you can continue to TTC even with the chemical and the cysts! That's what we like to hear :D And it sounds good to know that there's something they can do to discourage the cysts from recurring. How do you know if they're inflamed? That sounds painful :( Hopefully it's not too bad!

Right now the cyst is still there but it is sooo teeny tiny that there was nothing he could really do. Now when the cyst gets inflamed it will balloon up about the size of a golf ball or a little less. It hurts for me to wipe, have sex, and depending on how big it could even hurt to walk because I can feel the two cysts rubbing against each other. It is more of an annoying thing that affecting my fertility (says the dr, which put my mind at ease!)

Ladders, they say a glass of wine a day is alright!! If it helps you relax you should continue but if you worry about it maybe it is good to take it out! Maybe find another way to unwind when you get home. Take a nice warm bubble bath!! :) That always cheers me up! Or just turn on some fun music and dance your heart away! N'sync is a bit of a guilty pleasure. I put on my old cd's and dance around the house! Takes me back to a fun time in my life. People are always saying relax...so here is a way I do it!! :)

I will say that already cutting out coke products and bread or refined carbs I have lost 5 lbs. I started this on Saturday! :) So that puts my BMI at 25.1 which puts me right on the borderline of normal/overweight. I would love to loose a good 10 more pounds! Or 1 stone (ladders)or 5 kilos (hopelove)! Depending on where everyone is at! :)

Trust everyone is having a great day and feeling positive! :)

sorry for the rant.

How long are your cycles normally?! How many DPO?! You might have had a late implantation! Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you! Hope you get a BFP soon!

sorry for the rant.

Good luck. I hope you figure out what is going on.

hi everyone.. Anything new out there ??
Ladders i went to the dentist yesterday and we spoke about alcohol and my knowledge is thats ok to have one glass of wine. but he disagreed and said a new research came out saying zero alchol when ttc. i do like wine but now i might just stop for this month ... anything to help i guess.. i kinda gave up and my hubby was upset to see me that bad but what can i do :(
good luck dear

Hi Ladies!!

So sorry to not be around again :( It's just so hard to be involved when my cycle isn't going anywhere! Today I am CD85.

I just got done with OBGYN. Did a pelvic exam, blood draw and Ultrasound. Both of my ovaries are polycystic. She isn't calling it PCOS yet though pending blood results. Also strangely enough my lining is almost non existent. But she said she would actually be more concerned if it was super thick because that would mean I have hormone issues. She's gonna get back to me tomorrow to let me know the blood results. She did write me a script for Provera to force a period. First step is going to be to force a period and hope that it restarts my system; like rebooting a computer. She also mentioned that I'll need to continue losing weight as less body fat will mean less estrogen production. Which, I have lost 15 lbs since my thyroid was removed so it's something I have been working on anyway.

I just had my thyroid levels checked last week so I know those are normal and most likely not effecting my ovulation. Plus, I have normal cycles the first 2 months after my thyroid was removed (and my levels were in the hyperthyroid range) so it seems strange that I would have normal cycle with abnormal thyroid levels then all the sudden have an abnormal cycle with normal thyroid levels. lol

Anyway, as I said, blood levels will be in tomorrow and then if those are normal (which she thinks they will be) I will start provers tomorrow for 10 days.

So, hopefully I should be back in the TTC game in 10 or so days! yay!

Welcome back Bee :) So sorry to hear about your crazy cycle. I'm losing my mind at CD37 so I can't even imagine. Hopefully Provera resets your body and gives you the cycle you need to get your BFP! Kind of hoping that's what my Dr will prescribe on Monday.

Welcome back Bee! Sorry you had to go through all that! At least you can get diagnosed (or not) and figure out what the problem is (or isn't). I hope it works for you!

I also have PCOS. I haven't had any issues with hormones that I know of and I ovulate on time. I just have longer periods than the normal 28 days! Even if you get diagnosed with it, it is not the end of the world! :) Promise!

Hey, girls. Sorry I haven't been talkative. My right kidney's being a jackwagon. I've been lurking though. Just wanted to say I have my fx for everyone who's waiting for a BFP...and for the end of a crazy freaking cycle.

Welcome back Bee :) So sorry to hear about your crazy cycle. I'm losing my mind at CD37 so I can't even imagine. Hopefully Provera resets your body and gives you the cycle you need to get your BFP! Kind of hoping that's what my Dr will prescribe on Monday.

Honestly, I'm not sure if they will or not O: They say a typical cycle can be up to 40 days long, so they probably won't rush to do anything just yet. But, if you get up into the CD50-60s range I bet they will. Hopefully though, it won't get to that point! D:

Honestly, I'm not sure if they will or not O: They say a typical cycle can be up to 40 days long, so they probably won't rush to do anything just yet. But, if you get up into the CD50-60s range I bet they will. Hopefully though, it won't get to that point! D:

Have you looked in to FertiliTea? It seriously helped reset my cycle. I went from having wonky 40 day cycles to 30. I am hoping it continues!

Yeah, I'm not too sure either. But I will be CD41 on Monday and I haven't O'd yet so we'll see. I know my Dr is happy to step in as opposed to waiting and seeing which makes me super happy. At the very least I can get some answers, such as when should I get a prescription, what do I do if I don't O next cycle, etc.

Have you looked in to FertiliTea? It seriously helped reset my cycle. I went from having wonky 40 day cycles to 30. I am hoping it continues!

Thanks for the recommendation! That's awesome to hear that it worked out so well for you. I've been considering things to try so I'll definitely look into it.

Hey girls, hope everyone with Dr. appointments gets good news and whatever it takes to regulate your cycles. I just had an awesome morning with the inmates. Was doing arraignments and asked the prisoners if anyone had questions. One idiot stood up and was like "yeah, can I hit that?" I have been nauseous for 2 days straight, I contemplated seeing if I could throw up on him. But then I would still have to stand with him during arraignments so it wasn't worth the try. Sigh. Just another day in paradise!

Hey girls, hope everyone with Dr. appointments gets good news and whatever it takes to regulate your cycles. I just had an awesome morning with the inmates. Was doing arraignments and asked the prisoners if anyone had questions. One idiot stood up and was like "yeah, can I hit that?" I have been nauseous for 2 days straight, I contemplated seeing if I could throw up on him. But then I would still have to stand with him during arraignments so it wasn't worth the try. Sigh. Just another day in paradise!

hahaha! Yeah I don't recommend throwing up on people....it will only end badly....Feel better!

:haha: Reggie, that's too funny. Sorry about the nausea! But everything I've read says that's a really good thing. (For more than if you need to throw up on inmates :D )

Ha ha pd that's so funny, definitely think it would have been worth a try. Hope your doing well apart from the sickiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->