30 yo and TTC #1

MrsK, I am dying laughing over here! That's hilarious!!! I had the worst day! I took a test and it's negative of course. Plus I took it right after I saw a announce her third pregnancy. It doesn't help that I don't care for her at all! I had a good cry, a bath, and I called my best friend. Lol
Hope! That is so great! I was wondering how your weekend was going. Such a sweet story and I'm praying for a very good start for your pregnancy! Keep us updated! Yay!!! So crazy that you had no symptoms, I've still got the cm so I won't count myself out yet.
Mel, I'm with the other girls. Take another tomorrow. If it's a line, it can only get darker over time.
I was in the saddest mood and this all cheers me right up! So glad you ladies get it.

Hope! I'm so excited for you! Congrats!

I still have no period and haven't tested either. FF predicts it will come tomorrow so we'll see. I saw hairline of blood on my tissue when I wiped this morning. So just a bit concerned. Trying to relax...but ya'll know me by now! LOL I'm obsessing a bit!

Congratulations hope and keep us informed me and definitely test tomorrow!
Af due for me tomorrow and feeling like it's coming so not holding out much hope.

Bfp ladies I'm going to ask my usual and ask if there was anything you did different this month? Really pleased for you

Aww yay, hope!! Congrats!!

Mel, I'd be freaking out if I saw a faint line! Let us know as soon as you take another test.

Lsd, hopefully it doesn't mean anything. Is this usually how AF starts out for you?

Ladders, I'm still holding out hope for you. But if to does come like you think, I'll be glad to have you as a cycle buddy again! I'm over here all alone with my AF, and I'm having moments of sadness again. Today we were out shopping and I was having one of my days where I was noticing all of the kids and the mothers so much younger than me, and I was getting bummed. :\

I'm right there with you dos, everywhere I look there are babies and children and I just want One. Going to need to buy a new car soon and been looking at loans but all I can think is that if I need ivf I don't want to take a loan for a stupid car and then financially not be able to fund ivf. How pessimistic am I today

Thanks everyone .. i still need to confirm it by a blood test but hopefully it will be all good..

the only different think this month was the Pre-seed.. we used it during the fertile period and we simply had the baby dance almost everyday .. the funny thing was that when i a had a positive opk we stopped .. i had a little argument with my DH and i wasn't in the mood.. and we were off for a week .. that was another reason thinking i am sure out ...

What cycle was this hope?
Gives me a bit more hope because we struggled after positive opk this month too

I had my yearly pap on cd24 and was secretly hoping she would tell me I was pregnant. No such luck. I got the paperwork for my husband to do a SA and we have been trying to figure that one out because the sample has to be there in 30min and we live 40 min away. I have joked with him about meeting for lunch and testing out his new truck lol
So today cd28 i decided to take a test so I could just go ahead and cry and drown my sorrows in chocolate cake and I think there may be a line. I have been googling evap lines like crazy. I'm so scared to get excited

Is frer the best test to get a clear answer? I used a wondfo and a generic that came free with the pre seed.

Also I haven't had any symptoms of pregnancy or af and af should be here within 1-3 days

Ooh, post a pic! Definitely test again! Fx'd!

Hey Ladies.. how are you all... i can't believe myself .. i am still in great surprise…. I had no symptoms what so ever.. I almost always have my period on time and I was expecting it on Friday at around 3pm.. it never came.. Saturday morning I got up without telling my husband and had a test and it came very strong BFP .. thank God and thank you all for keeping up with me being a drama queen….
Honestly out of all months I never tough this month will be mine … first I was very scared of the lump they found on my breast.. but that was clear .. then at work I was working over 9 hours with no break for a while.. after all I had no symptoms and I still have nothing except for the increases CM.. I am unlike what I expected.. always feeling cold and I have cramps every now and then. I am still in denial I guess.. I am going to get my blood test now to confirm how far I am …

You should see how I told my husband.. yesterday he had a nap afternoon.. and sometimes I treat him with coffee in bed after he wakes up. But instead of coffee I had a baby food in a baby plate and a baby bottle and I had the tests I had in it.. I made him try the food then I asked him to open the bottle… he was in tears and we both cried for a while after ☺ I really wish it lasts … I am too scared…

Ladies I really wish you all to have this joy ..

LSD, Curious, Mel.. any news ??? I am still having you in my prayers…

Congrats Hope! H&H 9 months to you!

Congratulations, Hope! Mel, here's hoping your faint maybe line darkens!

I have never wanted to go to sleep so bad just to pee in a cup. I pray this is it

OMG, yay Hope! Congrats! So excited for you. That's awesome.

MrsK, they say you O 12-36 hours after your positive OPK so tomorrow sounds right.

ladders and lsd, hoping you guys are also on the BFP train this month!

Dos, I'm not really sure. Last month I did have a bit of spotting before AF. I need to like somehow take pictures of them so I stop obsessing. I never used to spot before AF, not that I noticed. Only time will really tell! I mean it was the tiniest of tiniest things!

I've decided not to test until Wednesday morning if AF hasn't arrived by then! It could not come soon enough! :)

Speaking of testing, good luck Meljenn! Can't wait to see a picture or hear about your BFP!!! :)

JCM, when do you plan to test again?!

ladders, I can't remember, do you temp at all?

Lsd, I think I need to wait. I swear anytime I see that one line I get so sad. I have been 21 days the last couple of months so it should be here Tuesday. Maybe I'll wait with you for a Wednesday test. So funny about pictures because I seriously considered it for cm. I don't remember this much of it so close to Af but who knows?? If I ever get anything out of the usual I obsess. Watch, I'll probably be like Hope and get nothing on my bfp month! Lol come onnnnn. Wednesday!!
Lsd, are you always on time? You only had a small amount of blood this am and nothing since then so I'm hoping it's IB for you. It would be the right time for it!

I'm right there with you dos, everywhere I look there are babies and children and I just want One. Going to need to buy a new car soon and been looking at loans but all I can think is that if I need ivf I don't want to take a loan for a stupid car and then financially not be able to fund ivf. How pessimistic am I today
Laders, well i got married on the 29th of june last year .. started the bill from may and stopped in August.. September my period was all over the place.. really started on and off since Oct. however really trying i would say this is my 3rd cycle as in noticing the changes and trying to think of the ovulation and trying to time it right .. this cycle was the first the i do the opk and temp.
i went to get a blood test and the lady there freaked me out.. she is pregnant and she is like oh i m/c at week 10 so just be super careful ... i didn't wanna hear that .. not now at least ..

Isd no I don't temp because I work a mix of night and day shifts so never have a routine and since the temps have such small changes I didn't think it would be worth it, also dh struggles to sleep so if I set my alarm each day to temp he'd be massively peeved off very soon. Do wish I could though. How are you feeling? I'm not sure if my back ache is af on the way or because iv just done a set of nights I'm hoping for the latter! I'm also due today or tomorrow and plan to test weds if the witch stays away. Not feeling hopeful at all. Only thing different is iv had more cm after ovulation than I usually do but can't be 100% sure I'm just noticing it more this cycle, does seem to be the thing I do!

Hope don't listen to people, everyone will have a story to scare you. Just relax and enjoy it! You did it!!

I used my last two dip strips this morning and still confused. The wondfo is not as dark as it was yesterday but the aimstrip that was a hard squinter yesterday now has a faint pink line without squinting at all.
I'm gonna buy a box of frer today and a clearblue digital to use on Wednesday if this keeps up.

Google is so confusing, some sites say evap lines have no color and some people complained about evap lines having color to it
Mine are pink and showed up in the time limit but I've never had a positive before so I don't have anything to compare it to

This is from yesterday
https://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t588/Jennings0903/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpse62ad238.jpg

This is from 3:30 this morning
https://i1315.photobucket.com/albums/t588/Jennings0903/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbb4e74b1.jpg

What do you guys think? I'm i just crazy or is that what a faint positive looks like?

I don't think that looks like an evap line at all. From all the pictures of tests I've seen, I'd say that looks like a BFP to me! Yay!

Mel- this are definitely BFP's!! Go buy a FRER and a digital. The digital is what confirmed it for my DH. He didn't think I was actually pregnant until he read the word "pregnant" :)

Ladders- we have been trying since September. I bought the clear blue ovulation digital tests this month. I do temp, but I think that is what helped is time it better. The smiley face was very easy to read. I think we were just timing it wrong by a few days every other month.

Lsd - I want you to test again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->