30 yo and TTC #1

That's what we're here for lsd, don't worry :) Also, don't worry about the aspirin. Most of these things, if they're harmful at all, is in large amounts and not just once.

ladder, JCM, hope you guys are feeling better.

I think there are very few things that are damaging if you only take them once. I'm sure it would be a cumulative effect with aspirin. Aleve is supposed to be safe the first 2 trimesters, and maybe Tylenol?

I'm kicking myself because I have a long work day and I meant to bring an opk and try to stealthily use it, but I completely forgot. Not sure it's worth stopping at Walgreens for an expensive one. Not like it's gonna change when we BDed this week.

Isd that's what we are here for, to support each other and each have our times of stress and obsession that everyone else understands unlike the outside world! My af due on Monday so you'd better believe my posts are going to get more and more stressy until af arrives then I'll have my almighty crash and burn!

Curious I'm feeling better but only because I have planted the seed of it might be my month in my head and that's dangerous. Last night at work I felt dizzy and a weird taste in my mouth so got myself all excited. God I wish I could ignore stuff like normal people!

I caved and tested yesterday and negative! I don't know what's too early with a 21 day cycle...ohhhh well! I've been googling myself crazy. Hope, are you still waiting? Lsd, when are you actually due? My boobs aren't super sore this month like they usually are but I did just start taking meds to reduce prolactin. I gotta say, it's really nice to take a shower and not feel like my nips are on fire! I wish I'd get a positive or a period now so I can gear up for month 14! Lol I like to stay organized with a plan....ok ok I'm crazy...

Jcm how many blood tests did you have looking at prolactin? My first came at 712 (upper limit of normal 400) had it repeated and was in normal range but it's always worried me it could still be a problem. Did you have any symptoms?

Jcm how many blood tests did you have looking at prolactin? My first came at 712 (upper limit of normal 400) had it repeated and was in normal range but it's always worried me it could still be a problem. Did you have any symptoms?

My breast pain is usually INSANE every month. Almost the entire month and they can't even be touched. If anything touched my nipples I would tear up. My dogs like to lay against me at night and I would freak out. Forget about actually facing the water during a shower. If I remember correctly I think he tested it twice. Both were high. There was about two weeks where I was going back and forth to the lab twice a day some days. The high prolactin didn't seem to affect my ovulation but my cycles became so short. Sometimes 14 days and the longest so far is 21. My blood tests always say I ovulate but for two months I wasn't getting any "peak" ovulation tests. Just always high fertility and it would stay that way all month from day 6 to 21. Also, my libido has gone way down. Like almost completely gone. I was blaming that on the pressure from ttc. My husband had his reversal over a year ago and my old doc kept telling me "oh no, you're fine. Healthy 29 year old you're not the infertility issue." WRONG! So I'm taking Bromocriptine 2.5 mg tablets every night vaginally and I've only been on them a little over a week and I have a total change in my breast pain. The side effects can be pretty awful so he suggested vaginally. He also saw a polyp on my uterus so we are going to do a test that gives him a better look. Apparently something in there isn't letting me fully implant. He mentioned a part of the iud I used to have might be a possibility. I'm hoping it's just a polyp he can remove! It doesn't hurt to get checked! I'm also on heparin, lovastatin and acyclovir twice a day. It's taking some getting used to but I am feeling good besides an occasional headache.
Side note, one of the side effects from bromo is a wild sex drive. I'm really waiting for that to kick in. I almost want to take the pill orally so I get it! Sex feels like homework right now and I'm a little bossy around ovulation time!

Still no af yet!! Boobs Got sore later yesterday but less sore this morning. Still gassy. Farting in public yesterday! ! Husband kept looking at me saying "again?! Can't last 9 months with that!"

So temping question. I woke up early at 6 but stayed awake and didn't test til 7 like normal and got a temp of 97.6. Went back to sleep and had a good deep sleep and woke up. Decided to take temp again and it was 97.9. which should I use?

I think you've got to use the one taken at the normal time. Or...if you want to use the 2nd one, you would need to adjust it to the time you normally take it (so subtract .10 for every half hour past your normal time).

That's great that AF is still staying away! Yay!

So the reason it's lower could be that I just haven't been getting a good night sleep? We're out of town visiting family.

Yes, absolutely that could be why. Any changes in sleep can make it go funky.

I agree with Dos, lsd, use the one at your normal time. I sometimes see lower temps from not sleeping well and sometimes they're higher. So who knows!

So glad they've got you on the right meds JCM! Thanks for posting about your situation. And good luck with the polyp.

I think AF is definitely around the corner here. I've been starving and super emotional, classic PMS for me. I cried at a movie preview yesterday and I never cry at that kind of stuff. Then my childhood best friend, who's in our hometown visiting family with her new baby, sent me a picture of my parents loving up her little one and I almost cried again. I want to give them a grandbaby! I'm okay with it not happening this cycle but I hope it happens soon :)

Another obsessive thing for me today. I just went to bathroom and wiped and saw a hairline string of blood. Very small amount. So not as positive as I was this morning. I'm just ready to know and want off the roller coaster.

I had my yearly pap on cd24 and was secretly hoping she would tell me I was pregnant. No such luck. I got the paperwork for my husband to do a SA and we have been trying to figure that one out because the sample has to be there in 30min and we live 40 min away. I have joked with him about meeting for lunch and testing out his new truck lol
So today cd28 i decided to take a test so I could just go ahead and cry and drown my sorrows in chocolate cake and I think there may be a line. I have been googling evap lines like crazy. I'm so scared to get excited

Is frer the best test to get a clear answer? I used a wondfo and a generic that came free with the pre seed.

Also I haven't had any symptoms of pregnancy or af and af should be here within 1-3 days

Meljenn, I'd take another test in the morning with FMU! :) Hope this is the start to your BFP!!! :) I usually like to use FRER. I feel they are more dependable.

Mel! Definitely take another test with FMU and let us know ASAP. Crossing my fingers for you!

Yay Mrs K! That's great that you can pinpoint things when you're so busy. Hopefully this makes the hassle worth it :)

Thanks :) I'm really glad I ordered them now! I'm going with tomorrow as O day for tracking purposes, if you guys think that makes sense? Too bad there's absolutely no chance of BDing tomorrow, with the deadline for corporate taxes. Tonight's gonna have to be it.

I'm cracking up over here. I got a little corn snake today, and we need to get his tank set up. DH just walked into the room as I was posting about sex tonight, and said "Come on, lets go house your snake." I'm definitely a 14 year old boy, deep down.

Hey Ladies.. how are you all... i can't believe myself .. i am still in great surprise…. I had no symptoms what so ever.. I almost always have my period on time and I was expecting it on Friday at around 3pm.. it never came.. Saturday morning I got up without telling my husband and had a test and it came very strong BFP .. thank God and thank you all for keeping up with me being a drama queen….
Honestly out of all months I never tough this month will be mine … first I was very scared of the lump they found on my breast.. but that was clear .. then at work I was working over 9 hours with no break for a while.. after all I had no symptoms and I still have nothing except for the increases CM.. I am unlike what I expected.. always feeling cold and I have cramps every now and then. I am still in denial I guess.. I am going to get my blood test now to confirm how far I am …

You should see how I told my husband.. yesterday he had a nap afternoon.. and sometimes I treat him with coffee in bed after he wakes up. But instead of coffee I had a baby food in a baby plate and a baby bottle and I had the tests I had in it.. I made him try the food then I asked him to open the bottle… he was in tears and we both cried for a while after ☺ I really wish it lasts … I am too scared…

Ladies I really wish you all to have this joy ..

LSD, Curious, Mel.. any news ??? I am still having you in my prayers…

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->