30 yo and TTC #1

Dos, I'm glad that you're happy that your period is coming! :) How are those headaches now?! Hopefully all better! Also, I noticed some green spots and numbers on your chart where it says stats. What is that?

Hope, I'm curious too to know if Aunt Flow showed up today! :)

I know, it's weird to be excited for your period, especially around here. It feels weird since every other month I'd be devastated right now. But when you know you didn't even try this time and you're just dying for the chance to, AF is exciting! Haha. I think the green blocks are my average fertile days and the numbers are a countdown to when FF suggests testing.

dos, glad u can start fresh this cycle! may the kidney stones stay away!!
2 more days of antibiotics! YAY!! i think this kidney infection is gone, or mostly gone!!

Hope you catch that positive MrsK. I wouldn't try temping in your situation either.

Yay for AF Dos! lol, it is weird to say that.

Glad you're feeling better Miskas :)

And good luck TWW ladies!

Nothing new here. No change on the OPKs so hoping that means I O'd when FF thinks I did. The numbers are pretty convincing. I won't be testing anytime soon though since I'm not even positive. Just waiting and seeing! I feel surprisingly zen about this cycle.

Funny thing though. I was walking home from the train with DH this evening and it was really cold so we were trying to distract ourselves coming up with words to use instead of "ovulate" since for some weird reason DH hates that word. He wants to know where I am in my cycle and all of that but makes a face anytime I say it. His suggestions ranged from "undulate" (I guess it kind of sounds similar?) to "scrambling" (as in eggs :haha:) to "ripen" (just...ew...no...)

Haha! Imagine overhearing that at the next table. "Darling, keep your energy up, I'm undulating today."

Dos, I'm glad that you're happy that your period is coming! :) How are those headaches now?! Hopefully all better! Also, I noticed some green spots and numbers on your chart where it says stats. What is that?

Hope, I'm curious too to know if Aunt Flow showed up today! :)
i will let you know.. funny coz usually like today i will be too tired and just sad.. but today i am fine.. maybe coz i have to do alot at work... but its 1 pm here and i usually have the flow by 3'ish pm so not long to go..

i promise this place is keeping me sane better than talking to myself... i am writing my thesis for my PHD and not one person on earth know that i am even trying beside my DH of course. it is so annoying that u can't even share.. i know i could talk but i don't want all those questions of when and what happened and are u ok kind of questions.. i don't know if i am wrong but i think socialy its easier but mentaly i am going crazy..i accept the period today if it wanna come but i don't know how i will be for next month ... to say more relaxed will be easier said than done >_<

Just wanted to send out positive thoughts to everyone! I'm reading and catching up on everyone's posts.

Lsd - excited to see what the next few days bring!

Dos - yay to a fresh start with a new cycle!

Curious - agree with you on the eww for ripen. That's just bad. Scrambled just... No. Haha. Btw your chart looks right to me. That's when I would say you ovulated.

Ladders - sorry you are feeling low. I know it feels like you are waiting forever but I have to believe the wait will be worth the reward. For now, the only advice I have is to try to enjoy the things in your life that will change once you do get pregnant and focus on those positive parts of life now. That's what gets me through every month and how I have stayed sane for the past 13 months. We all have our moments of sadness and feeling less than optimistic, I think it's normal because we have no control over something we want so badly. It sucks. But I find that if I focus on the things that make me happy now and that might change later, it helps me get through.

I took another cheapie test this morning and got another BFN! I am 12dpo. According to last cycle I got AF on 13dpo. So I guess tomorrow we shall find out! I am out of all the cheap tests and only have two FRERs and two clearblue digitals. I don't want to use those unless I am pretty sure I am pregnant or have a high chance like missing my period. I will def hold out til Monday now. I'll be out of town this weekend visiting my dad and his wife and seeing my sister's new place! So hopefully that will keep me busy and my mind off of things! :)

Hope, af show?!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

Well I'm working nights this weekend so unfortunately I have the quiet times and the days to Google the shit out of early pregnancy symptoms. Ahhhh I'd done so well and I'm now 10dpo and obsessed! Please somebody come and rugby tackle my phone out of my hand!

I'm going crazy in the two week wait! Even though I wasn't supposed to try this month...yeah right! AF could come Tuesday-Friday. I hate my 21-26 day cycles. Pick a day and stick with it!!! I had positive opk on Saturday and Sunday. So I think I'm 6dpo today. I have had the worst headaches the last two days. Plus lots of cm. To the point where I'm grossed out. I'm taking all of these new meds so I'm kind of confused with side effects, pms, and pregnancy symptoms. What a mess! Hope everyone is staying a little more sane than me! Oh, and really gassy. Ugh

I have been reading, but been pretty quiet. Not a whole lot to share here. I have been so tired that I pretty much go to work, come home, go to bed (with some meals in there).

lsd- hoping AF stays away for you!

ladders- having free time always seems to cause trouble, doesn't it? Having google available is both wonderful and a curse! I am sending positive thoughts your way! Hope you are feeling a little better today!

Hope- keep us posted!

JCM- sending positive thoughts your way!

Officially CD1, yo! Fx this cycle is the one.

lsd, I'm still really optimistic for you. 12 dpo is still early! Oh btw, I forgot to answer about my headaches. Today has finally been so much better than the last several. It hurts (it always hurts), but it's finally minor pain again instead of I-might-jump-off-this-here-bridge pain. Thank you for asking. :)

Ladders, hun, I'm sorry. I know how stressful that 2ww is and it's maddening. I have to absolutely force myself to step away from google. It's a nightmare. I'm thinking bout ya darlin.

Thanks mate, I seem to flit from thinking "I'm definitely not pregnant" to the next thinking "but I could be!" seriously thinking this ttc lark is sending me bipolar! Glad your cycles over and onto a fresh one. This one's the one dos!!!!!!

Oh I do the same thing. I'm pretty sure the TWW is nothing but a 2-week long psychotic episode.

Temperature went down and sore boobs are gone. I believe af is on the way. :-(

I'm sorry lsd. I hope that's not the case. I'm keeping my hopes alive for you though!

I'm trying to stay positive! I did take an aspirin last night at 1 and didn't get good sleep bc I had a massive headache. Keeping the hope alive by a thread!!!!

Ugh I just googled taking an aspirin and apparently it can cause a miscarriage.

Iv also read that taking aspirin is good and some people say to take a baby aspirin daily. Don't worry lsd you haven't done anything that's going to cause harm and still have my fingers crossed for you

Thanks ladders! I'm sorry I've been quite crazy with my last few posts and for crazy ones to follow! I really hope I'm not annoying anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->