30 yo and TTC #1

Mel those are definitely BFPs!! Go get a FRER or digital to confirm but looks like you are preggers! Congrats!

Mel, those are DEFINETELY some bfp!!! :) Congrats!!

Well ladies, I believe I am out. Had a bit more of spotting this morning. I was happy when I took my temperature because it was above the line but just went to bathroom and blood when I wiped. :-( I was really hopping for a birthday positive and everything seemed so promising with what I believed was implantation bleeding and spotting and having those blue veins! I'm just really devastated right now.

Mel, that looks positive to me! Congrats!!!

Lsd, big :hugs: The last few days of the 2ww are the worst, aren't they?

If its true the only thing we did different was make a pact to bd every other day no matter what. We did use pre seed a few times
The only thing different is my forehead broke out like a 15 year old and I have not had time to obsess as much because spring is my busy time at work when I don't have time to think

Alright guys. I'm calling it. I called it spotting earlier so I could hold on to a little hope but it's light bleeding and it feels like the start of my period. I still have slightly sore boobs but since my progesterone still seems to be kicked in so...THIS IS GOING TO BE MY CYCLE!! :) Let's do this Dos!!! Let's be BFP buddies!! :)

At this point I really want to rant and get pissed off at my body for leading me on like that! But, hopefully this body will create and push out a baby! So that is a wonderful thing and I need to keep remember that and TRY the hardest to RELAX and from now on keep myself busy during the two week wait! :) Now I shall move on and do my diet.

Plus I'll go out and buy an actual BBT thermometer!

Mel I'm so pleased for you. Think you've been trying for the same amount of time as me so it gives me hope I'm so pleased for you.

Isd I'm sorry the witch appears to have shown herself I know how hard it is to stay grounded then get excited just to be knocked down. Hope your okay. Eat pizza and drink wine I'm so convinced my af is coming I bought a bottle of fizzy wine to open the second she arrives!

Thanks ladders, not that I'm excited to have my period but I'll be going to an Elton John concert with a few friends on Wednesday and now I know I can have some wine and a few ciggies and enjoy myself. (I am a previous smoker but I don't smoke anymore but now and again I have some when I drink which is why I hardly drink anymore!) I just feel I need that and then get back on track and start that diet and get things going for myself again!

Mel, that is definitely a BFP! No question about it. Congrats! Super happy for you!

Sorry lsd :( I was really hoping this was it for you but you're right to be super positive. Next month will be great!

Good luck ladders and JCM. Fingers crossed for you ladies!

Currently watching one born every minute a programme about giving birth and blubbing my eyes out because I want one and it's not fair. God why do we do this to ourselves! dh would have a fit at me if he saw me!

I'm with you ladders! We want a baby soooo bad that we continue to see babies, watch babies, and think why can't we have one now when we want it!!

A good friend of mine called me today (of all days!) to tell me she is pregnant. I am very excited for her. I know she lost a baby last year so that this one is sticking is great news for her. Part of me is sad because I want a baby so bad!

I am pretty sure we are out for this month and I haven't even ovulated. Hubby is going out of town today for the week and I expect to O while he is gone.

Called to schedule my follow up with the FS and there isn't an opening until after I start my new job. So I won't be able to go back until at least May once I have accrued some sick leave in my new position. I put myself on the waiting list for next week but doubt it will happen.

So basically I'm thinking that the earliest I would be able to start IUI or IVF is late summer. Needless to say, I'm pretty frustrated.

Thanks ladies! The support I have got here is amazing.

Yep ladders, I think we have been at it for the same amount of time. This was cycle 7 and cycle 6 of really trying.

I can't wait for it to happen for you girls. I am into statistics and it seems like every cycle two ladies get a Positive from our group

RforReal, I'm sorry! That stinks! Ill keep my fingers crossed that there will be some cancellations so you can get in next week! You deserve to have that sweet little baby of yours!

Mel, I love your statistics but let's hope more girls get pregnant the month of easter and we get some babies popped out around Christmas!

So I now have a proper basal thermometer! :)

Sorry to hear that Rfor I can imagine that being really really bloody frustrating! Is that what you have been told you will need or are you just thinking that? Was there any improvement in your dh sa?

Sorry to hear that Rfor I can imagine that being really really bloody frustrating! Is that what you have been told you will need or are you just thinking that? Was there any improvement in your dh sa?

Based on our last meeting with our FS, he sounded less than optimistic even about IUI working. He seemed to think IVF was our best bet. We haven't gotten his most recent SA results back, still waiting. But going off the last results in the fall, we are lower than they like to do IUI. Doesn't mean it won't work with his numbers, but it means it's less likely to be successful. We are dealing with pretty severe male factor so our options are pretty limited.

Mel, that looks great :) go digital and let us all know ... Best of all is blood test anyway... Best luck ^_^

RforReal.. sorry to hear that .. keep your hops up and it will happen..

LSD.. i am not an expert and i am still in the scary zone but i am telling you this.. don't look into symptoms alot like you do.. out of all months i got nothing but a missed period.. i am reading all around of people with extra urination, and headaches .. etc .. i am suppose to be 4 weeks and 4 days and nothing yet .. so please keep you hope up as well..

i will have my test results tonight or tomorrow max.. keep me in your prayers ladies ..

Congrats Hope and Mel!!

So i foolishly forgot my Thermometer on Saturday night when we went to my parents house so i have no temp for Saturday. :dohh: i was like Oh Crap i forgot my thermometer. DH laughed at me, he was like, well its only 1 day... he doesn't get it! He is now laid up with a kidney stone, so not BDing for a few days... FF says i should O next week, so hopefully he passes it soon!
i'm still not sure my chart is showing, i used the BB code, but dont see it..

Thanks hope, and you're right, this next cycle I am going to be focusing on my diet and my health. I am promising myself I am not going to symptom spot and just relax! :) Good Luck on your test! I am sure everything will be fine!

Oh Rf, how frustrating on all fronts. I'm sorry, darlin. :hugs:

Miskas, what's with all the kidney problems around here lately?!? Goodness. Your poor DH. I hope he feels better soon...I certainly know how he must feel.

So I'm trying to get fired up for this cycle, but I'm having trouble getting into that mindset. My headaches have come back full force and I can't seem to shake them. I'm not sure what to do. It's just sucking all the energy out of me and ovulation week just sounds...exhausting and painful. When getting off the couch is too much exertion to handle, how am I supposed to BD every other day? :nope: Blah.

Oh Rf, how frustrating on all fronts. I'm sorry, darlin. :hugs:

Miskas, what's with all the kidney problems around here lately?!? Goodness. Your poor DH. I hope he feels better soon...I certainly know how he must feel.

So I'm trying to get fired up for this cycle, but I'm having trouble getting into that mindset. My headaches have come back full force and I can't seem to shake them. I'm not sure what to do. It's just sucking all the energy out of me and ovulation week just sounds...exhausting and painful. When getting off the couch is too much exertion to handle, how am I supposed to BD every other day? :nope: Blah.

I know right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->