30 yo and TTC #1

Hi!! I just caught up! Man, I've been so busy planning my 30th birthday party! So I'm pretty excited for that!
R, I'm so sorry to read all of what you have been going through! I have my appt for IVF stuff on Monday. I was telling the girl there about how I wish I had your insurance. What's your next step now? I had my ultrasound last week to make sure that spot on my hostile uterus wasn't growing or still there. Luckily all turned out ok. Hubbys s/a basically says there's almost no chance of getting pregnant the old fashion way so we are full force into starting IVF ASAP. The doctor said he almost always does ICSI so I think that's what we will do. I'm on cycle day 11 today and I gotta say, it was nice to do it last night without thinking about my ovulation monitor. I'm trying to give it all to god and let him figure it out. It's the hardest thing ever since I'm such a control freak!
Ladders, I'm glad you enjoyed acupuncture and it worked out well for hubby! ; ) I did that twice and the first time I freaked out and couldn't relax. I have about 5 more that I already paid for. I'm thinking it might come in handy during IVF and all of the drugs I will have to take.
I secretly stayed off our page in hopes that I'd come back after the break and see some BFPs!!! Anyone in their tww?

Also, I think dos was asking...my body always takes a couple of days to get a neg opk result after I O. I use the clear blue fertility monitor and after two peak days it stays high for 3. Off to get my hair done for my birthday week! Can't wait for my party with lots of margaritas!!!
Happy birthday :) enjoy it to the max and drink as much as u can coz soon u wont be able to :) best luck with everything else ..

Well.. I ran out of OPK tester and the last time I did it, it would've been day 7 of my lp and it came out negative. I'm not gonna lie, I have taken a HPT and it also came out negative, but I know it's way too early. Again, I could be symptom spotting, but man... I've had cramps for a week now, so bloated that I feel like I ransacked my whole fridge, breasts seem fuller and sore and the dreams! I've had dreams EVERY night and I don't dream often.... but then again, this could all mean that AF is coming, so who knows?!

I made an appointment with y OB/GYN for this Saturday to stress my concerns: low lp? annual PAP, possible pregnancy test?

AF isn't due for another 5 days.

try not to stress too much Baba... i am 7 weeks and i can't see much difference to my normal yet beside feeling sick here and there ... baby dust your way to be your month xxx

Happy birthday jcm! I had a party for my 30th last year and I was so nervous no one would come I drank more than I should have and don't remember anything past 9.30 didn't eat anything and got in mahussive trouble with dh! Ha ha. Hope your better behaved than me! Keep with us because would like to know how you get on with ivf.
Baba I think if your worried always best to go and get checked.

I'm either 6 or 7dpo today and am ignoring my boobs being sore and weird dreams because I refuse, and you girls need to hold me to this! To symptom spot! Stupid progesterone makes me think I'm preggo every month

Sounds like a hell of a party, ladders! DH and I were both sick as dogs on my 30th, but we made up for it on my 31st :)

No symptom spotting! I'm trying to track all my 2ww symptoms so that when they inevitably pop up again, I'll know they're normal. Right up until I invent some new symptoms.

Ha ha mrsk I'm told it was! I'm exactly the same one month was boobs and last one cm, now I'm ignoring those and waiting for the next thing I never noticed before to obsess about!

hey ladies, so its defiantly AF.. shes here in full force. sorry i have been a bit sparse the last few days, sugaring season is here in VT, so needless to say we have been busy....

Ah miskas I'm sorry that af arrived she really is a witch, hope your okay

So I had a trip to a theme park today with the girls from work and half of me was worried as I'm 7dpo that it could knock the egg off the lining (how stupid lol) but mostly was a bloody brilliant way of relaxing and forgetting the ttc lark, can't remember the last time I laughed so much. Really need to start doing more of this kind of thing to try to keep me same!
I'll apologise now as I'm 7dpo this is the week I'm going to be on here constantly!

Hope everyone's okay and had a good weekend. where are you all in your cycles wondering if we are close to anymore bfps.
Dos are you testing soon?

So FF is being dumb, again. I think it's maybe trying to make me feel better with fake crosshairs. If I take out the latest watery CM it moves them to CD36. Um... Thanks....

Also, it's not just me who gets crazy about this TTC stuff. I caught DH hiding my thermometer that's always on my nightstand because his friend from out of town was visiting. "What if he wanted a tour of the house and then wondered what it was?!" Because that's a normal thing for a grown man.

Hey guys! Sorry I have been missing these past couple of weeks. Went on my trip to New York and then had a birthday week in Jackson with family and then this past week I've been trying to catch up on my work! So been so busy and haven't had time to read. It might have been a good thing because I didn't have much time to obsess! Not really sure where I am on my cycle since I haven't been able to take my temps on a daily basis since we were getting up earlier than normal and the time change. Plus husband was sick during what I assume was ovulation time due to the last two charts being around day 20 and so we didn't get to BD. But looking at it I could have ovulated early (since I've been taking Inositol which is supposed to help women with PCOS ovulate - which I assume means earlier too?!). I just don't know!

Can't wait to catch up with everyone! :) GL to everyone in the TWW!!

Owl, I can see that you're still struggling with ovulating! Bless your heart! :)

Owl really sorry to see your cycle is being a monster again hope it sorts itself out soon for you because I can't imagine how bloody frustrating that must be.
Isd nice to hear you've had a good few weeks, did you have a nice birthday? Do you use opks or just temp?

Okay so I have officially gone ttc crazy and have just bought a physic baby prediction reading. I mean how dumb it's a massive con I know but for some reason I couldn't help myself. Man someone just needs to shoot me now!

Ladders,how did accupuncture go?! Did it hurt at all? Could you feel him/her pricking you? What makes it so relaxing? I've been so curious about this myself but I'm not much on needles so not sure this is for me.
Also, have you moved house yet?

I am normally temping AND using OPKs but this month since everything was so crazy I just decided to take a month off and just relax from it.

Curious, Have you gotten your vitex in yet? Also, congrats on your new job! :)

Dospinkies, glad you got to go to the doctor and start trying to figure things out for you! Hopefully everything is alright! :) Also, I agree with you about all the pregnant women when I go to visit the OBGYN. Makes me a tad upset because I want a baby so bad!

RforReal, I'm so sorry you're having to go through all of this! I'm glad both you and your dh are both open to ideas! I hope that all the costing won't be as much as you think or more affordable somehow! GL!

So I started spotting last night, pretty much right on schedule...should start officially by tomorrow. This whole month I haven't given a damn about TTC...I think I got so mad that it's not working, that I just...couldn't bring myself to care about symptom spotting or being hopeful or testing or anything. But still, even with that attitude, after I started spotting last night, I cried myself to sleep. Then my genius husband, while I'm crying, says something like "ya know, Kyle and Maci (our expecting friends) tried for years and then Maci got pregnant after she lost weight." ........Did he just say that to me seconds after I got AF? Oh sorry you're not pregnant honey, so maybe you should go on a diet. (Btw, she has pcos and I don't, so it's not even a fair comparison.) Even if it were a valid point, not the right time to be basically telling me I'm fat, ya know? So I cried more. It went great. :\ I've got to do some emotional work to get prepared for this next cycle.

Dos, Man, when my husband told me once I needed to loose weight I LOST it with him! However, when he started talking about it more and said he meant it in a loving way. That it would be better for my health, blah blah blah. I couldn't be as mad. He said he wanted us to be together til we were 100! I don't think your dh means it in a bad way! :) He wants you to have the best possible chance of conceiving and doesn't want to see you upset anymore! I'm sure that's why he suggested it! I have a feeling I'll be in your shoes in a couple weeks time! While we didn't BD as much and I'm not as optimistic I am secretly hoping I'll see a big fat positive!

I'm sorry! :(

Also, to my temping friends...looking at my chart when do ya'll think I ovulated? I'm only thinking CD20 because it was a high jump and also the past two cycles I've recorded were on that day. But looking at it I think I possibly could have on day 18?! Maybe I just hope day 18 because then we got two good BD's in....What do ya'll think?!

:hugs: Dos. Sorry to hear about the spotting. I would have murdered my DH in your shoes I think! Men! I'm sure he didn't mean it the way it came out. But still, sooo the wrong time to say that.

Crossing my fingers for you ladders!

lsd, I was going to tell you that your chart seems like it could really go either way! I hope for your sake it's 18 :) I'll be interested to see what FF does with it.

Yup, I got my vitex. I've been holding off on starting it, hoping that this cycle will end on it's own and I can start it with a new cycle since I've seen some things about it causing a temp jump. But I'm giving it another week and then starting it regardless.

lsd, 18 does look promising.
AF is still hanging on... what a bitch she is! 8 days... REALLY! however, i suppose i have not had a real good one since stopping BC, so i suppose my uterus will be all cleaned out this month!
gotta try to be positive right??
Sugaring season is keeping us busy enough every night i glad that its at the beginning of my cycle and not near fertile days!!

I'd just about made up my mind to try this week, when DH remembered that he'd agreed to do a petsitting job this weekend. This is in addition to the last week of tax season, and us having a Big Annual Event all weekend. So I suspect I may be out of luck, unless I hurry up and ovulate soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->