30 yo and TTC #1

Jcm that's freaking awesome news im so so pleased keep us informed and I hope you get the iui this month.

Dos I'm really pleased that your bloods came back good and sounds like this month you are both going to give it your all I really hope that this is your lucky month.

So I'm 12dpo today buy refusing to test so not to spend the next two days upset and I have acupuncture today so don't want to spoil that. Got my suzy raine prediction

Your reading reveals that your conception*news will come in the month of July 2014 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2015 with attention being paid to the date of the 22nd. I can also see another child in your future, a girl, born in the summer of 2017.

And at the risk of sounding like I'm doing my usual 12dpo symptom spotting my boobs are absolutely killing me. They always hurt in the tww but feel like they have been blown up as they are sore and tight. I only have small ones a bit cup if being generous so usually not as sore as this! God I hope I get my bfp

Fingers crossed for you ladders! I hope this is it for you too. Are you going to test tomorrow or wait until AF is late?

Really pulling for you ladders!! Good luck! We're in desperate need of a BFP on here!! :)

Great news, JCM! And Dos, I'm so glad your husband is getting so enthusiastic.

Ladders, thanks for sharing your prediction. I'm fascinated by those things, even thought Skeptical Me says they're all crap.

Yeah mrsk I still think they are crap I just couldn't help myself. This ttc is doing crazy things to me.
Curious I'm going to hold off on testing because I don't want to draw out the upset. Going to test Sunday if af not arrived. Starting to feel less optimistic though

So according to ff I am 5 dpo and I am feeling no symptoms at all. I'm taking that in one of two ways. One, my body is back on track from the chemical I had (FINALLY) because I don't normally have all those symptoms I have had the past few months! So finally a healthy, back to normal me again! :) Second, because I'm getting no symptoms unlike the last few months ( few months being 5 months! ) I could possibly be pregnant! lol. I am seriously not going to get my hopes up unless I get to 15 dpo with no period. I am a bit more relaxed this time and not symptom spotting b/c I just feel that I didn't BD enough. Secretly hoping for that surprise though. Two week waits are always the WORST! LOL I do have family coming to visit this weekend so at least that will keep me busy!

Also, staring at my charts obsessively this afternoon I have noticed a pattern in both previous charts of a dip on 9dpo.....weird....maybe it's not implantation dip after all.....and if there is no dip this time....I could possibly be pregnant?

Thanks for the positive thoughts everyone! Ya know, sometimes I forget to pray for myself, and I know I've got lots of prayers going up for me right now (my 2 closest friends know all about my TTC journey and are both prayer-givers...they're on alert for this cycle! Lol)...anyways, I don't know if it'll make it happen this month, but hey, it can't hurt, right?

JCM, that is amazing! I am so, so happy for you! I have good feelings about this for you.

Ladders, I want a BFP so freaking badly for you this month. I sooooo do.

Lsd, they do always say different is good! I'll keep my fx for you!

Hey lovely ladies.. i hope u don't mind i am still stalking your charts and deep inside praying for all of you to have a massive BFP SOON..

Ladders.. thats sounds great good luck :)

LSD.. thats sounds like me.. the month i had my BFP i had no symptoms at all if you can remember .. fingers crossed for you this month ...

Baby dust your way lovely ladies..

I am more relaxed during the first week of TWW as the unromantic scheduled BD part is over. But during the second week I get really impatient. Lol. I am 10dpo and having cramps, gassy, heavily bloated. All these started from 8dpo onwards. Before that I was absolutely fine. Btw I am feeling slight pinching sensation on my hips at times. Tuesday is the day of :witch:. She better stay away from all of us. Loads of luck and :dust: to all waiting to POAS. :flower:

Thank you ladies really hope I have some good news soon, really couldn't have bd'd better so really hoping it worked, don't think there is anything else I could have done and although I'm trying not to get my hope's up I'm failing miserably lol.

Lsd anything different could be a good sign so keep your eyes out for it, keep us informed of any symptoms.

Curious anything looking like your cycle coming to an end?

Good luck fairy! Hoping it's your month :)

At this point I have no idea ladders, sigh! But thanks so much for checking in :) I've been hoping that my crazy up and down temps suggest that AF is on her way, like the end of last cycle, or my super light OPKs. But no symptoms. And just in case I wasn't convinced that my body wasn't working (sorry, TMI) but my sex drive is completely dead, so that's fun. I'm kind of terrified I might be one of those women who don't ovulate for 6 months post-pill. It sucks.

We'll my creamy cm is back. Feels like pretty much PMS but AF isn't due till Monday at least. What my body is doing !!!

Ughh starting to feel like af is on her way, stupid freaking body

Sometimes what might be you thinking are AF symptoms could possibly be pregnancy symptoms!

God I hope so, just can't bear these last days on the run up to af, feels like your holding your breath the whole time

Ugh, I know what you're going through, ladders. Those last couple of days are nothing but a mind freak.

So pretty much everyone at work now knows I'm actively TTC (well, the women...all of the men are coaches and I don't think they care in the least about it...lol). Apparently, I have a bunch of nosey coworkers, because I came back from "my doctor's appointment" (which was actually Day 3 hormone lab work) with a post-blood work bandage on my arm...and they aaaall just kept asking and fishing about what it was for...and I just caved because I was tired of being evasive. It's a small school in a small town, so we just have to know eeeeverrything I suppose...lol. Anyways, I guess that's okay. They've all seemed really cool about it so far, so I guess it's okay. I dunno.

Dos, that is what living in a small southern town will do to you! Sorry you felt forced to say something but at least you feel fine about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->