30 yo and TTC #1

I'm truly happy for you, love. I'm even more motivated now so that we can be bump buddies soon. I'm on CD5 so just 3 more days until OPK testing begins and I have my hsg. Soooo...I'll be right behind you! (Trying this new optimistic talk thing....we'll see how it goes).

Do you feel like the acupuncture could have helped get BFP? Even if it was just the stress-relief part of it? I looked into it...I found a place near me that specializes in fertility acupuncture, but it's pricey.

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much, just started my new job and have been crazy busy. I'm still catching up on old posts but saw ladders got a BFP! Congrats! So happy for you! Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I knew itttttt!!!! I just knew someone would get it this month in our group! Yayyyyy!!! I'm so happy! Is your hubby just so excited?!

Thank you rfor appreciate it, and dos I definitely feel like it was the reason because I was so so wired and tense before and although didn't stop me thinking about it but really relaxed me and brought my stress down. Dh couldn't believe how chilled I was that weekend and he had no idea it was my ovulation time. I'm not thinking it did anything other than relax me but I think that's what I needed and that was never going to happen without help

I knew itttttt!!!! I just knew someone would get it this month in our group! Yayyyyy!!! I'm so happy! Is your hubby just so excited?!

Ha ha I always imagined that I'd find some really cute way of telling dh but in the end I ran downstairs and threw the digital test at him lol.
He was really excited and after all the sperm issues he declared that "his balls are too good for me now" men lol

Ha ha I always imagined that I'd find some really cute way of telling dh but in the end I ran downstairs and threw the digital test at him lol.
He was really excited and after all the sperm issues he declared that "his balls are too good for me now" men lol

Hahaha that's exactly how I'm gonna do it! My husband took a cold 10 min shower this afternoon and told me to time it. Lol he says it's supposed to increase testosterone levels...he came out with his balls hiding in his stomach! I laughed so hard.

So this week I get to find out if I am extremely lucky or if it's time to move on to next cycle. I pray that if it is time for the next cycle that it comes sooner rather than later!! PLEASE!! I'm ready to put a baby in my belly!

Owl, your cross hairs are gone!! Any closer to a positive opk?

So this week I get to find out if I am extremely lucky or if it's time to move on to next cycle. I pray that if it is time for the next cycle that it comes sooner rather than later!! PLEASE!! I'm ready to put a baby in my belly!

Hope you get that baby bump soon :dust:

Haha, yeah. My fake crosshairs! lol They disappeared when I put in the latest fertile CM. I swear it's real but the OPK I did today was super faint. So no idea what's going on. I do know I've been on vacation, sharing a hotel with some friends and temping in secret under blankets :) Fun times! I have to get my amusement where I can on CD50.

OMG, congrats, Ladders! So excited for you!

We have had time and energy for exactly no fertile BDing this month. I've had all sorts of EWCM, more than I had last month when I got very clearly positive OPKs for a couple days, and I'm still getting negatives. I'll see if DH is feeling a little more energetic tonight, but with all the travel I'm doing in May, it's not a disaster if we aren't in this month.

Owl, yea, 50 day cycles SUCK! I'm glad you're finding some humor in it!!! :) I hope you're period comes soon so you can get that vitex started. I did read an article that sometimes it takes about 3-6 months once you stop birth control for your periods to get back on track and then after that could take another 3 months. I hope that is not your case and that Vitex sure does help you!!!

Ladders, do you realize that you got your positive around easter, you will get to announce your pregnancy around fathers day (do ya'll have the same fathers day as us in june?)and then you get to have a baby around Christmas!!! :) How exciting, totally jealous!!! :) hehe You should go ahead and start a 30 and pregnant thread so when we all are ready we can come follow you! :)

Also, Dos and Owl, on my chart at 7dpo my temp went up which I think is due to having quite a few glasses of wine ( I mean I almost had the entire bottle, one glass left in the bottle and one glass was had by someone else, otherwise I had the rest of the bottle between 7pm and 12pm ) and went to bed late around 1am. So I think that is why the temp spiked. Should I keep that temperature or just discard it?

That's nice idea lsd. Hope we all can join that thread soon.

Thanks lsd! I really wanted to wait but I'm thinking about starting the vitex tomorrow. This is ridiculous. I read the same thing and my ObGyn said it too. She said to give it 2 more cycles right after my last cycle and I was okay with that but that was before I knew how this was going to go. At least my vacation has distracted me the past few days and my friend who also just went off the pill finished her first cycle which was anovulatory and ended on CD39. I feel bad for but at least I'm not alone. And I start my new job on Wed so that will be a good distraction too.

I would leave the high temp. Maybe mark it sleep deprived so it open circles it? I personally have never seen a high temp from drinking though, just from not sleeping enough. But I don't think it seems too crazy weird for a post-O temp. Along a similar line I think my temp today is off. I slept horribly and I think I have a cold.

Lsd, I'd mark it as sleep deprived but keep it. It doesn't seem too crazy...

Curious, I think I'd start taking the vitex ASAP. Is there any major downside to taking it before AF starts?

Owl, I'm going to back up Dos on this one! I mean I wanted to say something earlier but didn't know if I'd be stepping on your toes. Your cycle is already out of whack, so what could it hurt?! I'd go ahead and start taking them to see how it goes! Unless of course there is some threatening reason not to.

Lsd we do have the same fathers day in June and it's also my birthday middle of June so hopefully it can announce as I officially leave 30 and turn 31! And that thread is a great idea I'll try to round up the others and hopefully meet you all there very soon. Till then I'm going to keep silently stalking you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->