30 yo and TTC #1

Happy Esater ladies :flower:
Nothing much going in here on Easter. I think once we have kids it will get exciting. :)

We're getting ready to go to mom's. I'm looking forward to my nephew's first Easter. DH is making a cake that sounds so good that I'm tempted to go steal all the components from the fridge while he's showering - it's crepes stacked with meyer lemon mousse. Mmmmmm......

Crepes and anything is delicious, so I'm sure it was amazing. I made banana pudding poke cake AND my MIL got bread pudding. That on top of BBQ brisket and ribs and chicken and all the southern BBQ "fixins'" and uh...I'm not sure I'll ever get off my couch again. Once I got home, I was in yoga pants and no bra in record-breaking time. Mere seconds, really.

Oh my gosh, yes. I'm hanging on the porch in my pajamas now because it's so nice out, but I couldn't bear to wear real pants any longer! And I love all the nephew time. I'm practicing all the baby care stuff so I'm not completely floundering when I have my own - I don't have much baby experience :p I swear he's bigger and smarter every time I see him, and as of his last checkup, he was totally on track for a term 6 month old, even though he was born 10 weeks early. Smart boy <3 <3 <3

And the lemon cake was killer. I'd go get another slice if I had anywhere to put it ;)

Happy Easter! We took my step kids to brunch and my parents came. My brother and sister did not even show up! Rude. I swear I get so tired of planning family things and nobody caring!!! Ugh. Dos, you are lucky to have such a great relationship with your inlaws. Mine suck. Lol as for me, I should be fertile this week but not really a high chance due to our infertility issue...dh gets a test for sperm again on the 1st so that will determine iui or ivf/ICSI for sure. Sooooo we wait. AGAIN. But the good news is, whichever way we go we can get started right before my next period! Yay! I said what's another cycle really to wait? Um, the time has been moving so slow. Ohhhh well. I jumped on here looking for an Easter miracle bfp...I'd better get one this week ladies! Haha
Dos, when do you get results?
Curious, when is AF due for you?
MrsK and Dos, hubby and I race to get into comfy clothes the second we get home. I unsnap my bra on the way down the hall...glad I'm not alone!

Yeah, I frequently have to look for my bras in the living room because I don't make it to the bedroom ;)

I'm going to see my doctor on Thursday morning. It worked out well since we fly to CA again that afternoon and I was already planning to take the whole day off. It's hard to schedule these things while at a new job. They put me through to her nurse first since I wasn't sure if I should wait a little longer (at my last appointment my doctor told me to give it "2 more cycles" before I came back) since I don't know what a cycle is when you're not ovulating. When she heard it had been 58 days she told me to definitely come in. I'll talk to her about the Vitex and I think she said last time that if I hadn't started ovulating they'd do an ultrasound this time around, I guess to see if I have PCOS. I'm still pretty down about the whole thing but at least I'm doing something.

Glad you have an appointment set up. I hope you can get some answers.

Owl, I'm glad you're going to the doctors this week! I hope you get some answers or a plan. :)

I, myself, plan on making an appointment to go see the OBGYN. I'm getting a bit concerned because my periods are back to light bleeding. I never did go see the doctor after my miscarriage so I just want to see if we need to check on things.

I'm glad to hear everyone had a great easter! I got to see my niece. I pretty much hogged her the entire time! :) She just started crawling last week so I was playing with her as much as possible!

Looks like I'm going to see the doctor on Thursday for a follow up just to make sure everything I'm kind of upset about is normal. Seems like Thursday is doctor day!

How is everyone else doing? Whose in the two week wait? Let us obsess about you! haha

MrsK, any symptoms? When do you plan on testing?!

JCM, hopefully the testing goes well for your husband so ya'll can start your process!!

Dos, looks like you ovulated! Yay! Got some good BD in as well so Fx (now I can use that properly!) for you! :)

Good luck at the doctors appointments, ladies!

Thanks, lsd! Yep, I think I ovulated yesterday, right on time. BDing seemed timed well so we've got a shot. I also got a call from my doctor's office and all of my tests came back completely normal! Ultrasound looked good, tubes open, hormone levels are all perfect. Soooo at least there's that. If we don't get pregnant this time, DH has promised to do the SA first thing. We only have one from a year ago (only slightly abnormal...35m count, good morph, 40% motility), but those numbers could be completely different now, good or bad. So if it didn't work this month, we just need to know where we are with his swimmers. But good news so far and I can't help but feel great about this cycle either way! I'm counting on that hsg to make me extra fertile...lol. Even if it didn't though, we still have the best chances that we've probably ever had, so I'm -cautiously- optimistic. We just need one warrior swimmer to hang in there. Oh and hey, it's my 7th cycle and 7's a lucky number right? Can't be a bad sign...haha.

Oh I hope you get some answers lsd! You too owl!
As for me, I threw my fertility monitor in a drawer this month and all I know is I'm on cycle day 10 and I bd'd over the weekend and this morning. Give it the old college try one last time without obsessing over my monitor before I enter into iui/ivf world...
I have to admit, it will be nice to have everything planned out. I guess they will put me on clomid, and check my follicles and blood, then trigger shot me to ovulate and feed those sperm right to the spot the need to be in! If iui doesn't work 2 times I will move to ivf. If hubby's numbers are too low on May 1st, then ivf ASAP! I hate not knowing what it will be! Come ON 10 more days! : ) until then, I guess I bd all the time!
Oh and I loved the "fx" post. So funny! I learned a new one the other day PUPO which is, pregnant until proven otherwise. Haha one of the ivf girls I talk to used it. It's actually nice to think that way after the ivf process I suppose!

Charting friends.. what do you think about my chart here, i think i might have ovulated yesterday or today.. i'm so confused!!!

I'd say day 21, so yesterday. The cross hairs only go up after three days of a high temp! :) But I bet that is where they will put them!

Great spike Miskas! Definitely CD21. FF will catch up in a couple days.

Thanks ladies. I'm really hoping for some answers! Apparently it's 6 months before you can be considered to have post-pill amenorrhea but even 3 months is unusual. Yay for being special :wacko: Can't wait to hear how your appointment goes too lsd!

Good luck this cycle JCM :) I hope you get a great surprise.

And that's fab Dos! I'm so happy for you that everything checks out okay. It's super frustrating but they do say it can take a normal couple up to a year to conceive, I guess. It's part of why I've been freaking out so much- I'm scared it will take us a year once I start ovulating :nope:

It's amazing isn't guys, how long this process actually is! I knew that by now I'd at least be pregnant not still trying! I just thought that it wouldn't take me more than 3 months but I was oooh so wrong! Funny how everything always works out!

Dos, I'm glad everything looks good for you and not having to deal with extra issues! :)

Okay, so I just won a Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor! Out of all the names she drew mine! LOL I'm so super excited!

I used that monitor! So much easier to get results without obsessing over lines. Congrats on the win! I paid $150 for mine!

Hey there everyone. I haven't been on the forum in a really long time. Whoever said morning sickness will go away at like 11 weeks or so totally lied, at least to me. Hope everyone is doing well. So far, so good over here. Still nauseous at almost 15 weeks. And my job is crazy busy. Apparently, the promise of spring just sends criminals on a spree. Good times. Can't wait to see more BFPs.:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->