30 yo and TTC #1

I'm sorry about the bfn lsd. I can't test anymore...I've taken to only testing if I'm late (which since I haven't been late, dammit, I haven't tested in a couple of cycles). I just can't see BFN's anymore. I just can't.

So, I OPK'd this evening and already flashing smiley! I've absolutely never gotten a smiley on day 8, nor have I ever gotten one before EW showed up. Weird. I'll feel a lot better about it if that EW would hurry up and show up. I totally forgot to take musinex this cycle, but it shouldn't make much of a difference. I always have lots of it on my own....wheeeerrrreeee is it??

Oh well. Ya know, regardless of that, I'm still feeling so confident about this cycle. I feel like I have a winning game plan going for me this time, I'm doing much better about being relaxed lately, and I just feel like this is going to be my cycle. I hope I'm not setting myself up for a crushing letdown, but I can't help it...I feel so different about this cycle, so good

Dos, I'm so glad you feel very positive about this time around! I hope it works out just as you plan! Good luck! Get to BDing!!!! :)

ok so i have been away for a few days, apparently i have missed a lot! Ladders CONGRATS!!! SO excited for you:happydance::hugs:

LSD sorry hun.

I only just finally got a positive opk tonight. Was negative this morning. Of course, with our jobs and everything going on, we haven't been able to bd at all. I would have found the energy somewhere, but dh has been falling asleep on the couch right after dinner. Things finally calmed down at my job now that Tax Day has passed, so I'm going to be not very happy with him if he throws away our only outside chance at pregnancy this month. My body was cooperative enough to wait til after tax season to ovulate, so I figured it was a sign that we should try despite my not being sure about trying in April.

I only just finally got a positive opk tonight. Was negative this morning. Of course, with our jobs and everything going on, we haven't been able to bd at all. I would have found the energy somewhere, but dh has been falling asleep on the couch right after dinner. Things finally calmed down at my job now that Tax Day has passed, so I'm going to be not very happy with him if he throws away our only outside chance at pregnancy this month. My body was cooperative enough to wait til after tax season to ovulate, so I figured it was a sign that we should try despite my not being sure about trying in April.

Wake him up for a quickie :sex: or do it in the morning. Don't worry you will be fine if you do it in the morning. Good luck.

Well, I'm out! I had some spotting last night and then this morning temperature went down, so I'm just waiting on the witch to arrive at some point today or tomorrow. Sucks a bit but I'm not surprised.

So I'm going to really try and relax more this cycle. I'm focusing more on getting healthy. I'm going to be cutting out dairy after this weekend. I'd really like to try acupuncture but husband seems to think it's a waist of money. Hopefully I can talk him into it!

Dos, I will be stalking you these next few weeks!! :)

MrsK, I'd say wake him up while wearing some sort of lingerie to turn his motors running and he can't say no to that! haha

Miskas, you will be ovulating soon! :) Good luck!!

Fairyy, when will you be trying again?!

Owl, noticed you got crosshairs again!! Did you get rid of that cold? Any positive opk's coming your way soon?!

Haha! Unfortunately, he's one of those people who could sleep right through a parade in the living room. And I slept right through him getting ready this morning. Maybe tonight
... It's a low chance of success, but still possible.

I'm sorry the witch showed up, lsd.

Aw, sorry to hear lsd.

Good luck getting the hubby to cooperate MrsK :)

Yup, more fake crosshairs for me. I swear it's never-ending. It gave me those after I discarded my last 2 temps because of the fever. I'm feeling much better today and didn't take any cold medicine last night so my temp today might be real? I'm not sure. I'm still pretty congested. I'm going to give it a couple days and see what happens. If they stay up I'm fairly confident I O'd yesterday because of the weird twinges and CM. I did get a super negative OPK yesterday evening but the twinges were around lunch. Does that sound plausible to you ladies? I know I had that temp jump on CD51 but that's the morning I woke up with a super bad sore throat so I think I was already sick.

lsd: Sorry about the spotting. Make the best out of this cycle.

I am just trying to relax and go crazy on exercising this month. I need to get my wisdom teeth extracted around fertile time. So may not be keen on TTC this month and already mentally prepared to give it all to the next cycle. I have that TTC anxiety too like I think what if DH sleeps during my O-time and not BD, what if he doesn't come inside me etc...I get anxious all day till we BD and after BD again I start to worry about next BD session. Seems like as if I am going to appear in some kind of exam. During TWW I fear about the result. OMG this TTC is hard. Hope we get BFP soon and don't have to go through all these.

Also, I just found out that as part of my new job (I'm a researcher) I'm going to be using stem cells isolated from menstrual blood. Luckily I don't have to do that isolating!!

Just found out I'm not doing okay afterall. I just sank this evening and started being really cranky, and after squabbling with DH over my attitude, I just sat in the bathroom floor and cried, not knowing what I was crying over. Then I realized it was over this. Im exhausted and exasperated and mentally tired of putting on hopeful and optimistic faces just because that's what is expected. I'm tired of forgetting myself and confiding in my DH only for him to say "just don't think about it. It'll happen." My good attitude is gone, and I'm crazy again. I kinda don't even want to try anymore, because I want my sanity back.

I'm sorry for the rant-ramble. I really am. Hope I'm not stressing anyone out or anything....... <right, cat? :)

Just found out I'm not doing okay afterall. I just sank this evening and started being really cranky, and after squabbling with DH over my attitude, I just sat in the bathroom floor and cried, not knowing what I was crying over. Then I realized it was over this. Im exhausted and exasperated and mentally tired of putting on hopeful and optimistic faces just because that's what is expected. I'm tired of forgetting myself and confiding in my DH only for him to say "just don't think about it. It'll happen." My good attitude is gone, and I'm crazy again. I kinda don't even want to try anymore, because I want my sanity back.

I'm sorry for the rant-ramble. I really am. Hope I'm not stressing anyone out or anything....... <right, cat? :)

:hugs: hun. Let it out of your system. I know this phase is very hard. So it's ok to be crazy. I go crazy and broody when I talk to my friends over phone and I can hear their babies from the background and I keep
asking God why I can't have one. So far no answer yet. I know it will surely happen for all of us but till that time it's ok to feel and express your inner self here. We are here for each other right. Without bnb I would have gone completely insane. So I would say it's better to combine NTNP and TTC to make the stress less. But it's totally upto you. Don't expect your DH to feel the same like you do about TTC stuff. Men are built differently. Sure they get upset but not like us.

So sorry to hear you guys are struggling fairyy and Dos. Thinking of both of you!

Sorry to hear that guys! This is where you should be able to vent and say things we can't say anywhere else! I'm sorry ya'll feel so defeated! Don't let it get the best of you! :)

dos, sorry your having a rough day! feel free to vent, its ok

another girl at work announced this week she is expecting! UGH!! :cry:

You too, lsd!

Dos, I hope you're feeling a little better today. How's everyone else doing?

We just managed to squeak in this month. Slight chance only dtd on O day, but still a chance. I'll be less disappointed than in previous months if we don't make it, since it will mean I can drink on vacation in May. Speaking of which, DH's aunt invited us to a wine tasting while we're visiting. Wish she'd waited 2 weeks to ask! Pretty sure we'll say yes - the odds of getting pregnant this month are low, and I don't think a few sips of wine would be an issue anyway. Not like I'd be getting sloshed. TTC secretly is kind of a pain.

I think I'm going to cry you guys :( I guess my high temps were still due to being sick. This sucks so bad. I never get my hopes up and I did. This is the second time in this cycle that my chart has faked me out. And the symptoms I had seemed so real too. I started Vitex on Friday and I'm calling my doctor tomorrow. I'm now more than 3 months post-pill. I didn't expect things to be 100% regular immediately but I think I should have ovulated by now.

Thanks for the support everyone. I'm doing much better and have gotten to a better place with everything. Got my first peak day today, so almost back to the grind of the 2ww!

I hope you're feeling better, fairy. MrsK, I'm glad you at least have a chance, and it sounds like you can be really relaxed this 2ww, and that's always nice!

Hope everyone is having a good Easter. I don't have family close to me anymore (and no little kids anymore...youngest niece is 10). So we just go to DH's parents' house for BBQ (he's an only child). Not very exciting, but hey! I do love his parents to death though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->