30 yo and TTC #1

LSD and ladders ... That's such a good idea ... Then we can all soon move into that thread :)
Ladders have you started having symptoms ?! And did you see the dr yet ?! I'm so happy for you :)

Well, my BBT was 99.3 today, lol. FF won't even record it. I think it's safe to say I am sick! That's fab cause it's not like I have a new job to start tomorrow and plans tonight, etc.

Thanks for the vitex thoughts ladies! Definitely no toes stepped upon :) my only concern was that it could throw off my temps so that's why I wanted to wait but clearly now that's less of an issue. I was planning to start today but I'm going to hold off with this cold and the fact that I'm pumping myself full of cold drugs and don't know how things will react together. I think it's better to start a supplement when I'm healthy so can actually tell if I have any side effects.

When's your HSG Dos?

Tomorrow morning at 8. The hubs had a mini aneurism when I told him how much out of pocket it would cost, so I hope it's fruitful in some way...either showing a problem that needs fixing or just jump-starting getting knocked up this cycle. Lol. Otherwise, I'll be sucking up to my DH for a while.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ttc-1-ladies-get-their-bfps.html#post32345955

Thread has been set up! The above is the link x

ladders, that is awesome!! :) I can NOT wait til I can join you there soon! :)

Really want you all to, can't wait till we are all there!
When are you planning to test?

I tested at 9dpo and got a BFN. I have no tests around me anymore so I will wait until Monday if the witch doesn't show up! It's scheduled, according to FF, to come Sunday. It could come a few days earlier if I ovulated earlier so...we'll see.

I don't feel as confident this time around and have absolutely NO symptoms at all.

Ladders, when do you plan on going to the doctor and doing all those baby check up thingies?!

Not sure if its different here I just had to ring the midwife and they will get in contact with me for an appointment, don't see a doctor. It's so weird because I felt like a fraud ringing up because I don't feel any different! Keep poas to check lol
Dh has decided now we are definitely moving so I'm desperately trying to get all the house diy stuff done so house can go on the market, talk about cutting things fine lol.
Nine days is super early to get a positive mine actually still quite faint if it wasn't for the digital I wouldn't believe it

I know it's early, I just don't feel that we got enough bd in since husband was sick and if I ovulated when I did my chances are pretty slim. :) I know anything is possible I just don't want my hopes to get up only to be let down. I'd rather be surprised but I've pretty much talked myself into believing it'll happen next month! :)

I know it's early, I just don't feel that we got enough bd in since husband was sick and if I ovulated when I did my chances are pretty slim. :) I know anything is possible I just don't want my hopes to get up only to be let down. I'd rather be surprised but I've pretty much talked myself into believing it'll happen next month! :)

Fingers crossed for you. You never know which one is going to be a BFP cycle. Just have faith and if it's not then next cycle would be as you said. :hugs:

Tomorrow morning at 8. The hubs had a mini aneurism when I told him how much out of pocket it would cost, so I hope it's fruitful in some way...either showing a problem that needs fixing or just jump-starting getting knocked up this cycle. Lol. Otherwise, I'll be sucking up to my DH for a while.

Good luck! I hope it gives you some answers.

Thinking of you tomorrow Dos! I hope it goes well.

And fingers crossed for you lsd!

Good luck Dos! Let us know how it goes!

Thanks, ladies! I'm in the waiting room now, and I can't help but be nervous. I should be entering my fertile window by tomorrow-ish so if it's true that you're more fertile after the test, I'm excited about our chances this time. And DH is more determined than ever to knock me up (; We're both just ready to be pregnant already dangit!

Besides, I need to get pregnant soon so that I can be bump buddies with ladders! And hopefully lsd :)

Hope it went well for you Dos!

So I only have 4 days to go AT MOST before I find out of my period is coming!! UGH! I can't wait. I wish I had my cheap tests but went to Walmart yesterday but they were all out. I had some dull cramps yesterday and then yesterday and day before (9dpo and 10dpo) I had some bits of diahrrea and of course I googled that and found it COULD be a symptom of pregnancy. So I got a bit excited and this morning my temp was the same as yesterday. That made me a bit sad. I was hoping it would shoot up. However, my temps are higher up than normal. So I just keep going back and forth. UGH!

So, it went well...considering it SUCKED. So I had an ultrasound and don't have the results yet because she wouldn't really tell me anything. But then with the hsg, the guy told me everything he saw and said it all looked good...no Fallopian tube blockage at all and everything looked normal. Did I mention it sucked? It sucked. It hurrrrt...and I consider myself very tough with pain, but it felt like what I imagine contractions feel like. I was taking deep breaths the whole time.

I have my fx crossed for you lsd!

Aw, sorry to hear it was painful Dos. But hopefully it will be totally worth it!

I had a ton of watery CM this morning and felt some weird twinges on my right side, like nothing I could remember feeling. Wondering if maybe I'm finally ovulating? It's probably nothing and now DH has the death cold that I have so I'm pretty sure BDing is out but still. I'm going to take an OPK when I get home. Wish I'd taken one yesterday but I was trying to flush my cold with continual liquids. My temperature was still 98.9 today so that's no help. Guess I'll have to wait and see if it goes back down to where it was pre-cold.

Dos sorry it sucked but great news about no blockage and now that tube is ready for the egg to flow a good un!
get bd'ing girl!

Man, I didn't think it'd be painful!! I'm sorry! It sounds like everything is good though!! :)

Owl, I hope that means you are ovulating!! :) GOOD LUCK!! :)

Y'all this is how stupid I am. I thought Fx stood for freaking excited for you....but I just realized it means fingers crossed. Silly me. That is what it means...right?! LOL

Also, was at Walmart and bought some of the cheapie tests. Took a test today and of course a BFN! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->