30 yo and TTC #1

I love how you call it a big boy frer! Just a couple more days! I am technically in the tww but I don't feel any different at all. Except my lame urethra pain! Lol I am going to my urologist today in hopes of a cystoscopy. They are painful but usually if i have my urethra stretched out every 6 months I am pain free. So weird, I know. We bd'd during my ovulation week so it is possible I could get pregnant but just not feeling it I guess. I'm more excited for dh to do it in a cup Thursday morning and to get my period so I can start a real ttc month with assistance!
My RE says a drink or two is totally fine in tww. The more normal you are, the better. I laughed and thought ok is a margarita a day normal? Cause that's me. Especially when all I want to do is sit by the pool in this fabulous weather!
Dos do you have any other symptoms so I can obsess over them?

Looks like I'm out, ladies. Looks like you guys are gonna have to pick up the slack and get BFPs this month instead ;)

I hope the short luteal phase this month is just because I ovulated late. Maybe I ovulated right after the positive OPK instead of the next day like I assumed.

JCM, I dont know about Dos, but i could seriously take a nap..

I have be utterly exhausted for 3 days. i slept for almost 9 hours last night and im still tired! :sleep:

I'm buying some "bigboy" FRER's tonite.. i will prob. be silly enough to test in the am, even thought i know 9 DPO is a little early...

Sorry Mrs k! :( Hopefully May will be your month and you'll get a lovely May Flower!! :)

Miskas, gl! Fx for you! :)

JCM, Where are you from? I'll cross my fingers for you this month! you never know! Hopefully everything comes out good for your husband on Thursday! Seems like you got a plan and hopefully will be getting ready for a baby in a few months!

We have been having some horrible weather! Last night there were really bad tornados north of us and south of us that really messed up some areas! We're expecting more bad weather this afternoon! :-(

The more we talk about this drinking margaritas the more I want to be next to the pool or the beach with one! :)

Thanks, but we're taking a break in May. I may be out of town during my fertile period, and even if we're not, I don't want to abstain from drinking on vacation and then not even get a baby out of it ;) I'll make sure to have a margarita in your honor while I'm in New Orleans :D

Stay safe, lsd, sounds scary out there! We've only had a bit of rain up here, thankfully.

Started spotting brown yesterday had a scan and bloods yesterday then continued to bleed, had tests today and have confirmed im misscarrying

Miskas, when I would test early, I would justify it by doing every other day...so I wasn't using them all up so fast! Haha whatever makes you feel better right?
Good for you MrsK! Have a fun vacation and BD just cause you want to! My aunt did clomid for 6 months and no luck. She filled out a ton of info to adopt and her and my uncle went on a cruise and had so much fun. When she got back, she missed her period. Pregnant!
Lsd, I am in sunny arizona. The weather is beautiful now. Soon it will be 125 and I will refuse to blow dry my hair. I've got to take advantage. My husband has a hospital meeting and then we are off to the urologist! Hoping for happy hour on a patio after that! I never have my step kids on Tuesdays so it's like our date night every week. Too bad he has to stay abstinent until his analysis...poor guy.
Sometimes I like a gloomy storm but tornados would scare the crap out of me! You poor thing! Stay safe! Make margaritas with a vitamix at home! Those blenders are the best for those!

Started spotting brown yesterday had a scan and bloods yesterday then continued to bleed, had tests today and have confirmed im misscarrying

Oh no ladders!!! I'm so very sorry! I was just thinking I'd try and track you down to check in! Awful news. I will be thinking of you and your hubby and put you in my prayers today.

Oh ladders, I am so sorry! :( I completely understand what you're going through and if you need to chat about anything don't hesitate to PM or just hop on here and vent! :-( I'm soo so so sorry!

Oh ladders, I am so so sorry. Lots and lots of hugs. :hugs:

I really am so sorry, ladders. No one deserves for that to happen. I'm just so sorry.

I should have known better..... Of course I test today and what do I get... A BFN.... And my temp is down as well.. :nope:

Miskas, you're only 9dpo which is really early! So don't get upset just yet! It's not over til the witch shows! :) GL!

RforReal, how have you been? Enjoying your new job?!

I started out this day feeling very emotional and cry-ee at the drop of a hat, and then my dog died. So, things are going great around here apparently. Ah :\

Oh no, Dos! :( It's always hard burying a pet! They are just like family! I lost my family pet (we got her when I was 12) a couple of years ago! It's always so hard! I'm so sorry for your loss!

Oh Dos, So Sorry! its hard. we had to do that a couple years ago with our 12 yo husky... its never easy.

so on another note, the temp is back up today, and i could literally fall asleep right now. Im SO TIRED! i dont think i have ever been this tired in my life. :sleep:

now im thinking maybe the low temp was an implantation dip?? im going to test again tomorrow morning.

Miskas, chart is looking good! Luteal Phase is much longer this cycle, which is a great thing! Fx for you!

Dos, your chart is looking good too! :) Any other symptoms besides the spotting?!

Owl, have you decided to take the medicine yet to start your period?!

So I was going to go buy some OPK kits for this month since my monitor hasn't arrived yet but decided I'll give it a break this cycle as well. As long as I am temping and keeping track of CM and all I will be able to tell when and if I am ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->