30 yo and TTC #1

We're all behind you ladders. :)

I think I decided not to temp this cycle. I just quite frankly am tired of messing with it. I'm a terrible sleeper and almost never sleep for a whole 3 hour block anyways, and the stress of trying to get back to sleep quickly actually keeps me awake longer and it sucks. Maybe it's just a stress I can easily remove from all the others. I use opks and I know I ovulate regularly, so maybe I just don't need it anymore, ya know? So yeah.

DH is going for an SA Tuesday. He promised last cycle he would if it didn't work that time, and that's the first thing he said when I got AF - that he'd go get it done immediately. He's being very supportive lately...finally exactly what I need. Plus I have 2 teacher buddies at work who I've been confiding in, and they have really helped. Friday when I got my negative that I knew was it for me, I had a bad morning full of crying and crying and more crying; so I was running behind and texted one of them to let her know I'd miss morning cafeteria duty. When I got to work and unlocked my door, she had left a bottle of Starbucks frappuccino (my very favorite thing ever), a donut, and a note that said, "I hope your day gets better!" I cried again, but this time because I was so thankful for her. Plus she and our other teacher buddy are taking me to dinner tomorrow night. With people like that in my life and my sweet husband and you guys, somehow I'm surviving what has been the hardest cycle to lose so far, especially with losing my dog just 2 days before. Sigh.

Dos, taking a break is a great thing, whatever you need to do to relax! At least you know you're ovulating and how your cycles usually go! :) I'm glad your husband is being polite and cooperating with you! Hopefully everything looks good! Plus it sounds like you've got a GREAT support team at work! That is so important! You are very lucky!

I'm glad you have good people in your corner, Dos. And not temping sounds like a great idea to me. No sense in stressing over it if you know you're ovulating - OPKs are good enough.

Dos I'm so sorry! Glad to hear that your hubby is taking steps to get tested. Good for you for taking a bit of a break, it sounds like you need one! It's better to take the time you need now before you go totally crazy with all the TTC stuff.

Ladders, I'm so sorry for all you are going through. Know that we are all here for you when you are ready!

I can't speak to the cigarette smoking, I've never been a smoker. But from what other ladies have said, it sounds like you are fine and don't need to worry. It's probably a lot like drinking in that, one drink is not going to hurt and sometimes can help you relax a bit.

Any news Miskas? I'm totally stalking your chart and it's still looking really good! :) :)

i hope everything will be ok Ladders :) best Luke dear ..

isd and Mskas.. good luck :) i came to check on you ladies and wish you great luck.. cant wait for you all to join the team :)

Dos thats the best on earth to have such great people in your life.. drink wine and try again dear.. best of luck ..

another BFN this morning, BUT Still no AF.... Used a cheapie test that has been kicking around a while so maybe that was the problem.

Still cant kick this headache, its been around since 8dpo... and have the weirdest taste in my mouth today.. i wouldnt call it metallic, but its weird.. im not really sure how to explain it..

Temp was down a bit this morning.. but still above coverline. I don't know what to think....

however my sister who has had 3 boys never could get a BFP on an FRER with the last one, she made her OB give her a blood test and she was Preggo.... after 2 she just knew she was preg. even without it....

my ticker is confused too!! i am 14 dpo...today
we shall see what tomorrow brings.

Thanks for all the thoughts ladies, had another scan yesterday and they confirmed all was gone and bleeding has stopped now. Was told to wait a few months before ttc again but we talked and we are going to try again straight away so as soon as hpts turn back negative I'm going back on the opks and see what happens. I have no idea when or if I will ovulate this cycle if this is a cycle but I'm more desperate than ever to get pregnant and have our ginger baby.

Ladders, I'm so glad you're continuing to try! I think that is the best option. I know they say wait a few months to try but if your body isn't ready it won't get pregnant! Plus I've heard of a ton of women having a miscarriage and then getting pregnant right after and continuing on with a healthy baby. That happened to my step brothers wife. She had 3 miscarriages (she was taking those two months off as the dr's said). After the third one she decided to try anyway and ended up pregnant next month and now she has a healthy and beautiful one year old girl! Good luck to you! I'm pulling for you! Hope it all goes well for you!

Miskas, those symptoms sound great! FX for you! I see your temp is still above the line! Wahoo!

I got crosshairs today! I really hope this is true. I normally ovulate on CD20 not CD16 so I'm hoping this inositol that I've been taking is helping my ovulation and my reproductive system. So we were supposed to BD last night but my husband wasn't in the mood and ended up getting very anxious and upset over all the pressure. I felt bad! So we're going to try again tonight and tomorrow just incase I actually ovulated on CD20. I guess only time will tell! :) I am really hoping the crosshairs are correct! :)

I'm back from vacation. I brought AF home with me and I can't tell you how happy that makes me ladies, lol. Apparently all I need to do is threaten my body with Provera. So cycle 2 was 70 days. Ugh. But at least it's over! And this period seems much more "real" than my last one. I have a really good feeling about ovulating this cycle. I'm now 4 months post-bcp and taking Vitex. I figure those 2 things together, right? Fingers crossed. Also, I found out how much alcohol I have to drink to have an affect on my temp. Apparently it's 1 tequila sunrise and 4 large glasses of wine. My temp on CD1 was 98!

Hugs ladders, so sorry for your loss. But I'm glad we can be here for you again. My mom conceived me the month after an early loss so fingers crossed for your rainbow.

And sorry about AF Dos. Boo. Stupid witch.

JCM, RforReal keep us posted about your plans! Excited for you guys to move forward.

Fingers crossed Miskas!

Your chart looks great lsd! I definitely think you O'd and your timing seems good.

Still no AF! we will see tomorrow what the "big Boy" FRER says.. temp dow a bit today, but still above cover....

That's so exciting Miskas! I can't wait to see your FRER! What cycle is this for you again?

Awesome Miskas!
Lsd, I like the looks of your chart!
Welcome back Owl! 70 days....whew!
Hi RforReal!!! I've missed you!
As for me, I'm two days late and annoyed. Was supposed to have my baseline ultra sound today but can't do it until CD2 or 3. Gross right? I guess they check my uterine lining and make sure all is "quiet" in there. Hopefully no spots on my uterus this time! I'm super emotional. Huge fight with DH yesterday and went until this afternoon. Oy! Today he said "maybe you're pregnant? My sperm were good this month..." Maybe. But I really feel like AF is here. So crampy but up high. Like heartburn. I've been getting that a lot lately the last few months. Is it because I'm 30 now???? Blaaaaahhh ! Anyway, hoping I start in the am so CD3 will be Friday and I can get this over with! But wouldn't it be fantastic if I ended up pregnant and no clomid or HCG trigger shot? A girl can dream...

Will be very excited to know what the FRER will say for you Miskas! :) GOOD LUCK! FX!

Welcome back owl! :) Glad to hear/see that the witch is in full force (never thought we'd say that in this thread! haha) Good luck this cycle! Hope this goes naturally for you. Hope you had a wonderful trip!

Feeling a bit optimistic and really hoping this is my cycle for that baby! Really going to try and relax! haha

JCM! I HOPE you are pregnant! That would be wonderful! Are you going to test soon?

JCM! I HOPE you are pregnant! That would be wonderful! Are you going to test soon?

I did one Sunday only because I wanted to drink. Lol it was negative so I thought I was in the clear. My cycles are so short so I guess it's possible it wouldn't be enough to show positive just yet. I figure I will wait til Thursday and by then I will freak out because my baseline ultra sound would have to be off a day due to the weekend so I'll demand a blood test or something.
Ok let's be serious ill pee on a stick before then...haha I have no patience. I feel as gross as I feel when I start. But, I'm usually bleeding by now. It's like clockwork, I get bad stomach cramps, have a bm, and then anywhere from 8am to 11am she's here full force. Non of that spotting nonsense either. Full on flow. This morning I took 4 Advil and the cramps were better all day. Now it's high in my throat and I just feel fat. I ate so much at dinner.
But I just remembered this morning I felt sea sick on my couch. I made myself a bean burrito and when I started eating, it went away. Same with dinner. Is that a thing? I should google it..

Thanks so much ladies!

Fingers crossed JCM! That all sounds exciting. You always hear about those surprise BFP's so you never know!

Got a negative hpt yesterday and started my ovulation sticks today. Dh broke down Monday night and cried and was so hard to see because he normally hides it all, he kept apologising as he thinks he has to be strong for me, broke my heart all over again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->