31, CD5 Need a buddy

Als- I used the "I'm on antibiotics" excuse for a while, but after about a month, my real close friends caught on, lol. It could buy you some time though.

Just about to upload some pic for you to see :)

Did you guys see my one for my sisters baby shower? Cant remember if I showed you? x

Heres the cake.. please bare in mind its not for a massive traditional white wedding, they werent even going to have a cake!!! Lol. I done them 12" fruit cake and 48 cupcakes, 23 on the stand then the rest will be sat around the cake on the table! Has taken me all day!! x

Attachments

• DSC03524.jpg
    DSC03524.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC03535.jpg
    DSC03535.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC03543.jpg
    DSC03543.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 3
That's beautiful mrs b!!! You may have to teAch me how to bake like that :)
I'm gonna try the antibiotics or I am driving so that should help too!!

My pregnant friend say she had bladder infection and was on antibiotics, (but then told me she was pregnant anyway) then a day later my sister used exactly the same excuse, needless to say we didnt believe her lol xx

Ooops. I haven't changed it for a while, changed it to sick now as I have a horrid cold which Ive had all week and its not going anywhere :( Its even effecting in my mouth!!! How weird!

How is every one today? I'm just having a cuppa whilst my nails dry, before going to deliver the cake, then back here to get ready to go to the wedding at 1:30 :) x

Oooh, have fun MrsB. I love weddings! Sorry to hear you are so sick. On the plus side you can take over the counter medication for it!

I think we are going to try to visit a farm today, Jacob's daycare did a farm animal theme this week. He really likes cows and sheep...well pictures of them anyway, we will see how he fares with the real deal.

Have a wonderful day!

Mrs. B - Beautiful work on the cakes! Sorry you are not feeling well.

How is everyone doing?

I have been to two different places to get a BBT Themometer. Having some difficulty tracking one down. Any suggestions?

Went grocery shopping with DH last night and for some reason decided to run my hands through the prickly pear or AKA Cactus Fruit. Yep.....awesome move as I am still feeling the fine pricklies of cactus in my hands. Not fun.....but very funny for my DH as he tried to give me a BIG warning and i did not listen....apparently lol.

Mrs. B- Love the cake/cupcakes! You are very talented!!!

Als- Yeah, an antibiotic excuse should work!!!!

Clandara- OUCH- that is something I would do.

lilfoosh- Hope you enjoyed your day at the farm!

native- So do a lot of your close friends pretty much know now? I can imagine it is hard keeping it a secret!!! I will have trouble with that when the time comes.

My DH and I had a nice weekend....we went to Washington D.C. We went last year but there is so much to see! Now I am back home and trying to relax before tomorrow. I had so many e-mails from work and most of them were not exciting....I have a crazy Monday to get into!

Hi ladies!! Glad to hear everyone's weekend went well.
Clandara- I ordered mine online off of Amazon and it was reasonable and I was very happy with it. https://www.amazon.com/BD-524560-Ba...43VY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1319418012&sr=8-1

Lysh- DC does have so much going on and is such a great place!! Glad you guys had a good and relaxing weekend! Don't worry about work emails until tomorrow :)

Wools and Native...how far along are you both? How are you feeling?

Foosh- The farm sounds like so much fun!!

Mrs. B-How was the wedding? You feeling better?

As for me, I am feeling pretty good. Some nausea off and on and VERY tired, but slowly starting to actually believe I may be pregnant. I am going to call the doc tomorrow and schedule a blood test if they want or whatever they tell me to do this time. My tests are getting darker! I haven't taken a good one today, but I will take another FRER tomorrow just to make sure :)
The weekend was really funy (except Wisconsin lost in the last second to a hail mary pass for MSU which made me not happy but my DH VERY happy).
Happy Sunday everyone!

Clandara I got mine at Shopper's Drugmart, in the isle with the other thermometers. You can get one at Walmart too, but there they have them by the condoms and pregnancy tests.

I'm too tired to write a long post, sorry ladies. I did read what everyone said, I'm just having trouble keeping my eyes open. I will try to post again in the morning.

Good morning!

Lysh- Only a few of our close friends know, but I think some others may suspect. It's the world series (and I'm a Rangers fan) and of all the games I've been watching with friends I haven't has a single beer. I'm sure they are starting to wonder.

Clandara- I got my thermometer at a CVS drug store, in the family planning section. It was only $10.

Als- So glad you are finally starting to believe it and such good news that the tests are getting darker. :) I am just over 8 weeks now. The biggest symptom is exhaustion. My boobs hurt everyday, some days more than others. And the nausea seems to be picking up each day. I am trying to eat/drink things with ginger, and keep snacks with me, but it doesn't always work. I will say this, if you normally eat something that no longer sounds good to you, don't force yourself to eat it anyway. My husband had been begging to go for Mexican food for about 4 weeks, so I finally caved, even though the thought of it disgusted me. Needless to say, I didn't feel so well afterward, and I only managed to eat a few bites. Listen to your tummy! Lol.

Evening :)

Yes wedding was good thank you, still feel rough b ut not as bad as I was xx

Thanks everyone for the suggestions on the thermometer. I tried Shoppers Drug Mart and another pharmacy but they said they would have to special order it. Headed to Wal-Mart I guess. :) Probably sounds strange but I have never actually purchased anything online, lol. Might just have too if I am not successful in locating one.

Sounds like everyone is having not too bad of a Monday. That is excellent!

Glad everyone is doing well today :) I called my doc and go in for blood tests on wed and fri to make sure everything is doing what it should. Then we will schedule my u/s based on my numbers. Excited and nervous...

Als - I am so excited for you! I am sure that everything will be just fine! Keep us posted! :)

Native- That is good advice about the food....I will keep that in mind when the time comes!!!!

Mrs. B- Glad you are feeling a bit better. There is so much going around!

Clandara- I am always ordering stuff online! I know many people who do not know....if you do, Amazon is a good site to use.

Als- That is exciting that you have an appt. for your blood test!!! Yay!

Today went a little better than expected, so I was glad for that. I am still waiting on my blood test results for the progesterone and all that. Ov day is coming soon though...too bad my DH is not feeling well!! We might just have to target BDing right around ovulation and leave it at that this cycle!

Hi ladies! Als, that's exciting! Keep us updated please =)

Native that is so true! You totally need to listen to your body, I started eating bananas and drinking oj even though I don't like it. I did the cliched milk and pickles. Another thing to be careful about is smells, I couldn't stand the smell of raw ground beef.

The other thread I frequent or two of the ladies are getting sick too. Get plenty of vitamin c and rest. I think it is the changing temperature.

I was thinking about telling the ladies in the other thread to join us here, would that be ok with you all? The other thread has been open for a couple of months, but it is only 4 ladies including myself; all are ttc.

Clandara, that's weird about the thermometer. Hopefully you find one at Walmart, buying stuff online makes me nervous, plus I am impatient and don't want to wait for stuff to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->