31, CD5 Need a buddy

Do you have a few tests or just one? I would test tomorrow :) then if nothing again on or after your 12 dpo? xx

I'll need it :). Do you guys think anyone has ever just felt out at 9 dpo and still gotten their BFP?? I'm trying to hold out hope

als- I am sure that has happened....I am thinking that a lot of our 'intuition' at this point is emotional based.....now that it is getting closer to 'testing' time, you might just be getting that feeling out of fear. I find that the closer I get to that time I all of a sudden start doubting things- so don't let that worry you. When it comes down to it, AF will be our guide!!!!! lol

Clandara- Sorry AF got you!!! How are you holding up? I found this last cycle to be more painful to deal with then the rest. I am wondering if it gets harder and harder with each month. What helped me a little bit was imagining how great it will feel when we finally get a BFP because I am still trusting that it will happen eventually.

Mrs. B- :hugs: to you too! I could use lots of hugs myself!

Native and Woolls- How are you both feeling? When the time comes, are you going to find out the sex of the baby?

lilfoosh- How are you doing today?

I am hanging in myself. Kind of had a down day- I feel like I have been in a funk lately.

Couldn't keep it together and took an ic. I think I see the faintest line. How do I upload it for you guys?

No I'm on my iPhone. Our internet at home isn't working. Can I do it on my phone?

i'm not sure how to do it from your phone. but sooooo happy! I can't wait to see it!

How do you do it from your pc and then I'll try that from my phone :). Freaking out

Lol...I just tried it from my phone...

Click on the Go Advanced. Then scroll down a bit and click on manage attachments. It will open a new window where you can choose the file from you phone gallery (I have an android, so not sure about iphone). Then click upload to the right. Once that's done, click to close the window (button at bottom). That should take you back to the posting screen and you should see that your pic is now attached. You should be able to submit your post then and your pic will show.

Awe! I'm so excited to see it! Are you good freaking out or scared freaking out?? :)

Try not to worry. :) Did you take the IC or FRER? Get some good rest tonight and don't worry if you're line isn't any darker tomorrow. I got my super faint line at 8dpo and it took a couple of days to get darker.

Sorry Clandara!! Nice that it didn't drag, and hopefully she won't stay around too long.

Als, that's great! I want to see too! Fx'd they get darker. :thumbup:

I'm doing well. I'm down another pant size (that makes 3 so far), so my diet is going well. My job is interesting and I like most of the people I work with. Jacob is doing well at daycare still, although he is teething so he has been sleepy and a bit grumpy the last couple of days. AF is gone and DH was trying to jump me the second I got home today so I'm pretty sure I'm in for a good night. :blush:

Hoping to see that you got that darker line this morning als

Als- How exciting! Can't wait to see!

lilfoosh- Glad the diet and work is going well!!!!

I am taking my sweet time getting to work this morning. lol Hope everyone has a decent Thursday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->