31, CD5 Need a buddy

Still on my phone so I'll make it short and sweet...BFP!!!!!! Ahhhh. It was on a wondfo ic and the same from last night that was super faint. This one was obvious! Still very cautious until I take my frer tomorrow morning and the weekend comes and goes with no witch but super excited!!! Anyone k ow anything about wondfo? Should I worry about a false positive?

Congratulations, als! I don't know anything about wondfo, but two bfp's seems pretty certain to me. :)

Thanks native!! Very nervous though and will allow excitement after it's confirmed and no witch this weekend. Hard to work today.
How's everyone else doing

Congratulations Als! I am so happy for you. Wow....our little group has three on the way! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks ladies!!! Now just hoping it sticks and hoping to see BFP's in Nov for all you ladies :)

I'm so excited...3 BFP's for our little group is pretty great! Who's next?? :)

Having a pretty good day here. It's almost 3pm and I don't feel totally wiped out yet. Yippee! I also decided that I am going to limit my B&B activity to this thread only. I made myself sick with worry this morning by looking at all the posts about miscarriage. I love that this site brings so many wonderful women together, but there is also a lot more visibility to potential problems. I think I'd rather not worry, and if something happens I'll deal with it then.

I'd like to say me :) hehe but I think I'll end up going for those doctors appointments lol x

I hope it's all of you :). I am going to do the same and limit my exposure as well except this thread :) good idea!

CONGRATS!!! Als, that's' wonderful! Slowly, we will all get our BFPs, hopefully this pace keeps up with 1 or more per month!

I agree with all of the people posting about m/cs and all kinds of other problems they are having. One thing to definitely remember, if you do venture back out to the other threads, a LOT of people are on this site because they have major problems and are here to find other people with similar issues.

When I was about 30 weeks someone came into the August Mummies thread and posted a link to a thread about reduced fetal movements and fetal death in the 3rd trimester. I swear to you, within 2 weeks of that being posted, 90% of the women in 3rd tri made a visit to emerg because of "reduced fetal movement"- not one person lost their baby.

Yes, there is potential for things to happen, but in this specific example the number of pregnancies affected is about 1.8%, VERY VERY SMALL!!! But reading the post you would have assumed it was 50% or something. Some things you just don't need to worry about or even know about. You have enough going on in your head you don't need to worry about those things too. Your doctor will tell you if there is something to worry about and if you don't believe they will, find a new doctor.

One thing I will say, MAKE NOTES! When you go in you can sometimes feel rushed and can easily forget to ask a question that is important to you. So if you think something is weird or you have a concern, write it down and put it in your wallet (so you don't misplace or forget it).

The majority of pregnancies go to term with absolutely no problems at all, even the ones deemed "high risk". You will all do great.

In less then 9 months you will have you baby in your arms. :hugs:

Als- YAY, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!

Native- I do think limiting exposure to the site is a good idea. Some women might join because of preexisting issues. You do not want to get stuff in your head!!!! I tend to stay within this thread now myself.

Hopefully soon we will all have a BFP and we can go on the baby bump journey together!!!!

Als- Keep us all updated!!!! I pray that this is a sticky one for you!

I am still waiting for my blood test results!

Hi ladies....so I finally figured out how to attach the picture. I took a frer tonight and thats the picture attached and I'm only 10 dpo. Can't believe how dark it is for 10 dpo!!!

Well, I am pulling for all of you ladies for Nov so we can all be bump buddies!!!

And by the way, I completely agree that I only come on here for this thread because every other thread drives me crazy!!!!

Attachments

• photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Foosh!! I am still feeling like "oh my goodness" hahahaha!!! Very hesitant though but VERY happy. Gonna test every morning till my blood test next week....I know I'm a little paranoid!!

it's normal. and you will worry throughout the whole pregnancy and then when bubs is born, you get to worry more! It gets easier, but don't let it consume you. =)

Als - That is a great picture!

How is everyone doing? I am so glad its Friday finally. Any plans for anyone this weekend?

Als- Wow, that is nice and dark for only 10dpo!!!!

lilfoosh- You are right, I think having a baby is all about worry! lol We worry about getting pregnant, then we get pregnant and we worry about it being a sticky one, then we worry about it being a healthy one, then the baby comes and I am sure it is a whole lotta new worries! lol

Clandara- I am actually going away this weekend with my DH to celebrate our one year. Even though it was last weekend, we are escaping for the weekend to spend some stress-free time together!

How about you?

Since I will not be around this weekend I hope everyone has a great few days off!

Hi All,

Brilliant pic :) Amazing!

I have today off work :) I am making a cake for MIL friends wedding tomorrow! Pressure is on today! Just finished decorating the fruit cake, just letting the cupcakes cool fully before moving onto them! lol

The off to the wedding on Saturday.

I'm getting so excited, My sister is being induced on Tuesday, so will soon have a little Niece to brood over whilst waiting for our own hehe x

Foosh- Your post about the board is spot on. Well said. :)

Als- I think I test every day to every other day for about 2 or 3 weeks, lol. It is nice to see the lines get darker.

Lysh- enjoy your celebration weekend! :)

Mrs. B- Be sure to take a pic of the cake to share with us so we can drool.

I'll be playing softball tonight (every Friday) and then tomorrow we are taking our nieces to a local arts market. They are having a bunch of stuff for kids (face painting, pumpkin bowling, etc) and the weather is supposed to be amazing this weekend. Plus, they have awesome produce. I can't wait!

Sounds like everyone has great plans for the weekend!!
Mrs. B- I wanna see your cake and cupcakes!!! Upload a pic :)

Lysh- Going anywhere fun?? It's going to be so nice to be able to relax together and enjoy spending time with one another (and BD a ton I'm sure!)

Native- That sounds like an awesome weekend!! Love when I can get great produce to cook with :) And I'm sure I will test VERY frquently as well :)

As for my weekend, I have my last high school football/cheerleading game tonight!! So excited that it's my last. Then one week off and on to basketball season with the girls. Then on Sat, there are 6 of us driving up to MSU and going to the Wisconsin vs MSU football game. I went to Wisconsin and my husband and SIL went to MSU so it will be a fun rivalry day!!! Go Badgers!!!!
(How am I going to hide not drinking during tailgating from all of them...oh my!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->