31, CD5 Need a buddy

Thanks Clandara, Lysh and Foosh!!! I am very eager and excited!!!

Lysh- only a few more days till O day!! Exciting....hopefully your DH feels better by then. Last month, I was pretty sick and we just sucked it up and DTD because it was O day.

Foosh-Of course they can join!!

Do any of you ladies know what tea is safe to drink? I only drink decaf tea, but is there any kind I should stay away from??

Lilfoosh- Of course they can join!
Als- How about ginger tea? I wonder if that is safe, especially when feeling a little sick. That is funny you had to cut down on bding because you were sick, made sure to on O day and got a BFP!!! Maybe it will work for us! lol
I am extra tired this morning, hoping for a fast Tuesday!
Have a good day everyone!

Sat here anxious trying to fill time whilst I wait for the call from my little sister telling me to get to the hospital as the baby is on the way! I hope its not too late so I miss it! xx

How exciting Mrs. B to have a new baby in the family. I was fortunate to attend my best friends labour.....what a beautiful experience!

Yes Lilfoosh, I feel the same about online purchases but I know that people do it all the time. Thank you Lysh for the suggestion of Amazon.

No worries here if more join. The more the merrier!

Mrs. B- So exciting!!! Did she deliver yet??

lysh- Ginger tea is an excellent idea...I am going to try it...thanks!

Clandara- I put on a previous page a link to the one I purchased off of amazon and it works perfect and I had no problems!!

Camomile is good, Als. Just be sure that you look at the ingredients list to double check there isn't all kinds of other stuff in it. I lived on Camomile tea for a bit. =)

Yay, MrsB! That is super exciting. Come back and let us know how it goes! Congrats to your sister and family.

I will let the ladies in the other thread know, they may or may not move over, I just thought I would check first.

Thanks Foosh! What about Apple Cinnamon Tea or Acai Berry Tea??

It depends on what is in them. I was super paranoid though, so maybe not the best person to answer. :blush:

Mrs. B- Let us know how the delivery goes!

Als- Chamomile is so relaxing, during the winter months I tend to have a cup a few hours before bed.

lilfoosh- I know when the time comes I will be super paranoid too!!

Well, today was a crazy, busy day!!!! It is 10pm and I am finally sitting for a few minutes. I am ovulating in a few days and my DH and I have not even bd'ed yet this cycle!! We have to squeeze some time in tomorrow!!!!! lol

My days start bright and early (have to be at work by 7:30) so I am going to try to relax and get to sleep.

Hope everyone had a good Tuesday.

I should be ovulating any day now too. Better get sexin' Lysh!

I have a much needed night out with the girls tomorrow, I am bringing Jacob, though, as they would kill me if I don't. Not a big deal though, as he will be passed around, so I don't have to watch him all night. =)

Hi ladies & fooshy, thanks for letting use join on to your thread.

I'll give use a little info on me and I'll be Reading all pages to catch up on everyone.

I'm 21 DH 23 we have been together for over 2 years.
We began TTC in December 2010 which is when I stopped the depo injection, doc say it could take upto 1year for AF to return. But she's returns back to normal after 2month but wasn't ovulating :(.

So I started temping last month and to my total suprise I ovulated WooHoo.. So looks like I'm right on track 2nd cycle temping and on CD 4 of 34.

:dust: to eveyone.

G x

Welcome Gx- That is crazy that after Depo it can take a year!!! I hope they are informing women of that before starting Depo.

Lilfoosh- Yes, I told my DH we have to get it on tonight. My opk is still negative, but I am cd12 now and I usually get a positive tomorrow or cd14! It sucks I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose!!!

Glad it is Wednesday- hope everyone has a good one!

Hi Ladies,

Creeping over from the other group. Hope you don't mind us joining you all :)

Thanks lysh, no that's the horrible thing about it all they don't tell you that it mess's your cycle up so badly.
I'm just realy glad that I seem back on track and I'm ovulating again :).

Amz glad to see you came over to join..

G x

Welcome to the group, G x and Amz!

I was on depo for about 2 years in my early 20's and I did horrible on it. I gained so much weight, and ended up with a repeat dermoid cysts on one of my ovaries (which led to me have my ovary removed several years later). I have also been told it reduces bone density. Not sure if that is true or not.

Lysh- Any word on the blood test results?

Als- How are you feeling?

Welcome to the group, G x and Amz!

I was on depo for about 2 years in my early 20's and I did horrible on it. I gained so much weight, and ended up with a repeat dermoid cysts on one of my ovaries (which led to me have my ovary removed several years later). I have also been told it reduces bone density. Not sure if that is true or not.

Congrats on the BFP, am so excited thats you got a BFP and have use depo in the past, give me so much hope..
I gain some weight on the jag to so im know on a roll to fight off some extra pounds and get my BFP :)..
I does reduce bone density i researched a lot in to it after i stopped it, wish i would have researched before hand ha! They say you should never be on it for more the 5 years.. glad i only had 3 jags (9months)

Hope you have a lovely pregnancy..

G x

Welcome Gx and Amz! :)

Currently on CD 8. Time sure goes quickly!

How is everyone today?

Hi ladies and welcome to our little group!!

Lysh- Any news yet? Yeah for almost ovulating!!!

Gx- That is crazy about depo...I never even heard of it before this website. I my FX'ed for you now that you're ovulating and regular!!!

AmZ-Welcome!

Native- I am feeling good!! I am just REALLY tired and a little crabby at times. Nausea has hit me a few times for 2-30 minutes, but nothing terrible. How are you feeling??

I am off in 40 minutes to get my first bloods taken. I'll get the results back tomorrow and then go in again on Friday to make sure my levels are rising as they should. BUT, I took a FRER this morning for fun, and I had one left!, and the pregnancy line was SUPER dark and then control line was hardly even there. Didn't have that happen to me last time when I mc'ed, so hoping it's a good sign. I also am just so positive!!

I have been to tired the past 2 weeks to go to the gym so I need to get my butt in there soon and keep myself healthy and in shape :)

It is soooooooooooo hard to keep this secret. We are going to be with my family all weekend, how am I gonna do this...ahhhhhhhhhh

Welcome to all newcomers :)

Cd 12 today, 4th high reading :)

Just got back from visiting my baby niece that was born earlier hours of this morning :happydance: shes so gorgeous!!

Hope everyone else is good xx

Congrats Mrs. B!!! So exciting :) Hopefully that will cure some baby fever for you! Everyone is getting so close to the BIG O DAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->