31, CD5 Need a buddy

What is the finger under the water test?

Hi fooshy, it help you if you have bed'd since you can't always tell the it it's EWCM or left over sprem, so after checking CM you run a small amount of water on finger if it's sperm it will wash away if EWCM it will still be streachy.

I read about it in another thread, but it does work ha.

G x

Foosh- Yeah for your crosshairs!!! Excited that the countdown has begun for you!

Gx- So glad the brown has gone away and you see some EWCM, what a relief :)

How was everyone's weekend?

I successfully kept the secret from my family, although it was very difficult and I am certain they all have an idea. We are very eager to hear from the doc tomorrow morning to see if my numbers doubled and schedule the first big appt where we hopefully see a healthy and sticky baby and hear the heartbeat.

Als - your stronger than I would have been.. I would have blurted it our at a family event no doult ha. Keep us posted with tomorrows test results.

Fooshy - didn't even notice, yipee for being in the countdown. I hope catch the eggy.. BFP for christmas, that's what I'm hoping for. Would be an amazing family present.

Yeah Als so glad to see the back on that brown CM bring on the EWCM and the :sex:

G x

Enjoy all of the oncoming BD'ing :)

Trust me, not blurting it out was EXTREMELY difficult :) The only thing that held me back was I did tell them back on May before I even got my bloods back. When I had the mc, it broke my heart to tell my family. I can not imagine going through that again...

Hi ladies just a quick pop in before work. Ff has put crosshairs for 3 days ago. My monitor is giving me nothing bit highs. I'm not convinced the crosshairs should be there as I dont really think that's a thermal shift. What do you think? Xx

It does look like it is higher (and on it's way up). You will get a better picture over the next couple of days, but try to throw in some bding here and there just in case.

We are in the same boat! If you see my chart, those missing temps from saturday and sunday are really going to mess things up! Because yesterdays was so long after my normal temp time, I ended up putting in the coverline temp just to make sure I didn't mess myself up if my temp ended up lower. If my temp had been below the line again today I probably would have discarded the 37 (even though that was a proper temp), and assumed I haven't ov'd still. We will need to see what the next few days hold. My other signs point to me having ov'd on the 27th, so I will take my own advice and keep bding (probably every other day, or maybe just when we feel like it) until I can get a better idea of what is going on.

...stupid thermometer.

Happy Monday! Happy Hallowe'en!!

On my phone this morning so I can't see charts but I'll look later today. Hope everyone is doing well this Monday morning. Nervous to get my results within the next hour...

On my phone this morning so I can't see charts but I'll look later today. Hope everyone is doing well this Monday morning. Nervous to get my results within the next hour...

Als - Result day. Keep us posted.

G x

Hey

Mrs b - your shart does look like it has a slight temp shift, but as fooshy says just continue to bed and you'll get a better picture of your chart in a day or to.

Fooshy - how are you 4dpo moving along nicely :)..

Lysh - how are you, hope you are holding up well especialy if the winter storm had arrived..

Think my thermo is playing up to? My chart is looking like i'm ovulating know. Had a massive temp drop the smorning but also with the EWCM late last night and watery CM today i'm slightly confused. My CP is med soft closed?? Arghhhh .

I'm just trying to hold a pee know for as long as posible to do a opk see how that looks..
G x

Its disappointing that my monitor doesnt work with me! It did last month but I took soy and of course my cycle was all over the place, cant seem to win. Thinking of booking in to see the doc next week, see what tests they'll run on me and hubby.

Hubby just got home from work, seems in a very good mood! good good :) maybe be able to get a little more bd in for good measure lol.

Lysh ... hope your ok in the storm?

Als ... hope your results were good

Foosh and G ... thanks for your opinions :)

xxx Happy Halloween xxx:devil::witch:

I am back lol. We got quite a storm! 15 inches landed on us...our county was in a state of emergency (trees were toppling over everywhere) and there are still 50,000 without power! We lost power Saturday going into Sunday. We were lucky enough to get power back and we just got internet and cable again. Crazy!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good Halloween! This is our first year celebrating Halloween in our home...I love all the trick-or-treaters!!!

Still waiting for crosshairs on my chart....my temp was messed up the other day. With the power being out, the temps got into the 50s in the house and even with the layers of clothing and bedding I woke up cold, but I know I ov'ed...I started the prometrium.

Als- Any news on your blood work? I understand the hesitancy and wanting to wait....when I had my m/c years ago, I went through the same thing so I also learned the hard way.

Gx- I agree...a BFP would be a great family present! We lost my father-in-law very unexpectedly two days after Christmas last year, so I feel we really could use the gift of good news this holiday season because it will be a bit rough.

Lilfoosh- That is annoying about the thermometer!!! If it was going to stop working, it could have picked a better time in the cycle!!!!

Mrs. B- I will take a look at your chart before bed....sometimes the shift can be very slight...did you have other OV symptoms?

Als, you killing me with waiting for these results! Hope everything is ok! :hugs:

Lysh- so glad you guys are alright. It's so horrible when the snow just dumps down! You can never quite be prepared for it.

Hi ladies!!!
So sorry for keeping you waiting!! We were in the city all day till just now because we have a rental property and the tenants moved out and new ones are moving in this week so we had to arrange everything for them.
I talked to the doc and my results were 1710 today!!! So I more than doubled :) She was so positive on the phone with me and scheduled my first us for 11/11 at 9:15 am. Less than 2 weeks away and I'll hopefully see my little bean and hear it's heart beating healthy. Nervous, but excited!!

Lysh- crazy about all the snow, but so happy you got power back. so, you;re in the tww officially then, right?

foosh...how's the tww treating you?

Mrs.B- I don't know much about monitors as I never used them, but see what your temps do in the next few days (I know more waiting sucks, but it'll give some answers hopefully).

Gx- BFP xmas present would be perfect for sure :)

Yay Als! That is wonderful!!!

I'm doing well. Keeping busy, and starting tomorrow not checking cm or cp anymore, as it is low/closed/firm, so I'm positive I ov'd already. We really hope that eggie was breached and I'm growing a bubba already. Time will tell. :)

Thanks Foosh!!! So relieved and then the nerves will begin again next weekk leading up to my us im sure. But I welcome these nerves :)

Great idea to not check your cm or cp...hopefully it will relax you a bit more :)

My cross hairs disappeared today, I expected my temp to be above 36 if they were to stay. Times getting on this cycle, maybe I won't o again.

Congratulations on your results als ;)

Glad your safe lush, saw some pics of the storms on the news, looks mad.

Congrats on your results Als! I'm so excited for you!

How is everyone today? I decided to pos today knowing full well there wasn't going to be a line as I'm only 6/7dpo! I think I'm losing the plot! Hehe!

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Lysh - nice to see you back. Hope all is ok.

Als - fantastic results.. You will be meeting your baby in no time :)..

Fooshy - think I'm going to stop checking CM & CP after ov don't want to keep poking around.

Amz - how has the move been going? All sorted. 6/7dpo and testing :( least you know your still in since that was realy early.

Could I please ask if some one would look at my chart, yesterday my temp dropped right down, today it shot right back up? I'm only on CD 10 last month I ov'd on CD 18 so in realy confused :(

g x

MrsB, with all the peaks and now with the crosshairs down, it makes me wonder if your body is trying to ovulate but is having a little trouble? Maybe the soy was the boost it needed to squeeze out that eggy?

Amz, sometimes POAS early relieves some pressure, even though you can pretty much be sure it's neg, for some reason it makes a load of difference. I hope you feel a little more relaxed now and the next one you pee on is positive!

Gx, I looked at your chart, did you do anything differently? An extra blanket or maybe OH cuddled real close? If there isn't some reason for the spike, based on your cm/cp it looks like you are coming up on ov, but that temp spike indicates ov... It could go either way. Keeping checking you CM to see what happens. If it starts to dry up, you ov'd; if it gets more EW, it's probably coming up shortly and the temp was an anomaly.

I realized this morning when I put my temp in FF that I am 5dpo and my shortest LP is 10 my longest has been 12, so I am either halfway or almost halfway done my "2ww". YAY! FF says test on the 8th...that is only 1 week away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->