31, CD5 Need a buddy

Hi ladies, how is everyone? Had a look at all the charts there everyone seems to be moving along so fast.. It will be time to test soon and receive those bfp :).

Haven't been on in a few days been so stressed with work and had another full weekend or nights & partys planned, DH and I haven't bd'd in a few day so hopefully will get some in over the weekend since I'm on CD 14 and hoping I'll ov on CD 18 again like last cycle.

G x

Morning :)

Ive been having bad cramps last night and this morning, think AF is on her way x

Gx- I know how you feel about stress....thankfully this last week was a little bit better for me! I always worry that stress is making it harder to conceive.

Mrs. B- Sorry you are getting bad cramps. :nope: I hate that- I know it can be a downer.

Today is when I will usually start to feel something. So these next two days are huge for me....every cycle I start to get some mild cramping and spotting. So we will see as the day goes on!

I keep telling myself over and over that it will happen when it is the time! I am not religious, but I am spiritual so I keep trying to tell myself that there is a plan bigger than I can see right in front of me and that when that baby is ready to be a part of our family he/she will come.

Well it is Saturday morning and my DH and I have decided to go out for breakfast. Then we are stacking firewood!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Well, my temp dropped this morning and I took it much later than usual (so not a good sign). And I had slight cramping and some spotting last night. So unless a miracle is happening, AF is on its way. So glad I saw my previous post about the baby coming when he/she is ready because I woke up just feeling down. I was actually feeling very positive this cycle about it, so maybe that is why I am even more disappointed. I told my DH that for this next cycle we are going to be more aggressive so we best get our stamina up!

Good morning ladies!

Lysh- The temp drop is poo-tastic, but the idea of a major sex-a-thon is totally appealing!!

MrsB- How is it going with you?

Als and Native (& Woolls) How are you holding up? Any weird cravings yet? DH used to cringe when I would get myself a pickle and a glass of milk! Also, be careful around cooking ground beef... I was talking to my aunt and she had the same aversion.

Gx- you should be coming up on ov soon, how are you feeling? Is your CM/CP still pointing to upcoming ov? How is OH with the continual bding?

Clandara & Amz- Haven't heard from you in a while, hope you are doing well!

We just had to set our clocks back an hour, so for the rest of this cycle I will probably have open circle temps as I am going to keep the FF clock the same (i.e. even though my clock will say 6am the time I will record on FF is 5am). My temp was still up today, even after I adjusted it because I woke up late. And I am on 10dpo, so like Lysh, I will find out in the next few days whether this is the month or not. I haven't gotten any AF type symptoms, and I am not spotting like I have the past few cycles, BUT I also don't really feel pregnant either, no sore boobies or any other "real" symptoms. My eyes have been bothering me, very dry and burning and I have been tired, but those could both be indicators of pregnancy or AF.... Some let-down type booby pains, but I sometimes get those before AF too.

The wait is almost as much of a bitch as AF!! Off to do some shopping and hopefully keep my mind busy. :hugs:

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been kind of MIA. We have been super busy as we own a townhouse that we rent and we've been dealing with that for awhile. Also for the past 3 days I have had really bad all day sickness. Not actually throwing up yet which is good, but super duper nauseous. I go in for my first ultrasound on Friday. Im very nervous, but very excited too and tyring to stay positive!!

Mrs. B- anythign news yet from those dang cramps?

Lysh- anything yet? Just remember, if nothing....you get to get it on for another month!! Maybe try SMEP if this isn't your month?

Foosh- no news is good news!! I felt no symptoms when I got my BFP so keep holding out!!!

Hi Ladies :) well just to confuse me even more this morning mt temperature went up above 36, so more like a post o temp for me?! Maybe I have just O'd or tried to that what the cramping was? If not and AF is on the way I hope she hold off til after our doc appointment so if they agree to blood tests we can start straight away with new cycle

Als - Good luck with your ultrasound, how exciting :)

Lysh - busy cycle for you next month then ;)

lilfoosh- Not sure if appealing is the right word (I already feel exhausted with the thought of it!) lol But we will try to make it as fun as we can. We just set our clocks back too, so I know the temps will be a bit off but I am about to start a new cycle anyways.
Even if you do not feel pregnant, I am still crossing my fingers for you!!!!

als- How exciting that you have an appt. for your first ultrasound!!!!! I think it is even more positive that you are feeling nauseous (even if it is not fun!). I did get some very mild spotting last night. Today I again have very mild spotting and mild cramps, but the temp. dropping was not a good sign. We are going to try a milder version of SMEP. I am not sure if we have the stamina to do it that much. I will do it every 3rd day right after AF and then kick it up to everyday around ovulation and then every other day a few times post ovulation. If I do not get a BFP in the next 2 months my doc wants to see me back.

Mrs. B- Maybe it is not AF. I heard when implantation occurs there can be a slight dip in temperature and then a rise again. Could that be it?

lilfoosh- Not sure if appealing is the right word (I already feel exhausted with the thought of it!) lol But we will try to make it as fun as we can. We just set our clocks back too, so I know the temps will be a bit off but I am about to start a new cycle anyways.
Even if you do not feel pregnant, I am still crossing my fingers for you!!!!

als- How exciting that you have an appt. for your first ultrasound!!!!! I think it is even more positive that you are feeling nauseous (even if it is not fun!). I did get some very mild spotting last night. Today I again have very mild spotting and mild cramps, but the temp. dropping was not a good sign. We are going to try a milder version of SMEP. I am not sure if we have the stamina to do it that much. I will do it every 3rd day right after AF and then kick it up to everyday around ovulation and then every other day a few times post ovulation. If I do not get a BFP in the next 2 months my doc wants to see me back.

Mrs. B- Maybe it is not AF. I heard when implantation occurs there can be a slight dip in temperature and then a rise again. Could that be it?

I love your optimism, I'm not feeling it tho, I will see what the next few days of temp bring. I'm thinking if it stays up then maybe this was O and not before, or maybe I am just trying to and its not working :shrug:

Hi ladies just a wee short and sweet message,

not been around for a few days and also havnt bedded which I'm totally kicking myself for will bed tonight, temp is still steady have CP is high and have EWCM :). So I'm hoping i get my drop in temp soon, my OPKs are looking good.

Everyone looks like there are still doing ok. No AF yet which is always a great sign.

I'll try read the posts later after work and post again :)

g x

Today is 10dpo and the spotting that I have had the past few days have been almost nothing!!! I thought for sure once I saw a little bit, that major spotting was coming like usual- but it did not! So that is a positive. This morning my temp. shot back up too...the highest it has ever been- and technically with the time change I took it an earlier.

So I am hoping that NO spotting happens today and NO AF. Currently I have no cramps. Even if AF does come, I would love for her to wait a few days so that for once I can have a normal LP! As it is, this is the best my lp has been since i started the progesterone (4th cycle on it).

Well, I have to finish getting ready to start the work day~have a good Monday everyone...

Gx- Get bding! If you have that many signs that point to ov get in at least a couple times over the next few days.

Lysh, that is great, I have my fingers crossed AF stays away!

For me, I am 11 dpo, and nothing. I woke up at 5 (used to be 6 and my normal wake up time) to pee this morning so I took my temp and it was still high...but my temps usually don't drop until the day after AF arrives... Anyway, I don't really feel like AF is on her way, but that doesn't mean she won't just show up and surprise me...you all know how she LOVES surprises! FF tells me to test tomorrow. 12 is my longest lp since I have been keeping track (3 cycles), lets see what the next few days bring.

I'll be thinking of you all! Happy Monday!! :hugs:

Temp down again this morning, still some cramping going on, waiting to see what happens x

Hi ladies, so just finished work hate Mondays such long days ha.

Lysh - your chart is looking suuper, I can defo see you getting a BFP in he next day or two, Ive got my fingers crossed for you.

Fooshy - that's great that you LP has got longer this cycle, that's always a great thing. Hope the witch stays far from you to,

Mrs b - sorry to here you have been cramping a little but that is also an early pregnancy sign in some woman.

It realy nice to see everyone still has that chance to of the BFP this cycle round.
I see use ladies havnt been symptom spotting much in the 2WW, that what I'll be hoping to do when I've ov'd :) don't want to stress after ov this time so no checking CM&CP or looking for symptoms.

I'm defo realy close to ov too opk yesterday and it was almost positive today way way darker so hopefully tonight/tomorro :).
I arrived home and way greeted with loads of EWCM, I couldn't stop smiling ha. Sorry tmi :( how weird is that people that are not TTC would be disgusted seeing that, I was over the moon HaHa..

G x

Yay for coming up to Ov G. I havent been symptom spotting as I havent had any lol, not even convinced I Ovd this month, but its sort of not bothering me this month! weird

Foosh and Lysh, love both your charts

CD 20 for me. I still feel like this is not my month.....but we shall see what happens. AF ETA in approx 7 days.

How is everyone? I am concerned about temping. I have been paying close attention to my sleep pattern this cycle and I get my most restful sleep in the first 4 hours. After that I toss and turn the rest of the sleep. Also, since I drive DH to work I am getting up anywhere b/w 4-5:30 depending on his start time. I dont think my temps will be accurate. Do you think I should take it when I first wake after the first 4 hours of sleep?

Hey ladies!
Well, I am not as positive about AF staying permanently away. I did get more spotting today. It is still less than I normally get, but more than the past 2 days. If I was lucky enough to have it be implantation cramping/spotting I doubt it would last 3 days. So I am expecting tomorrow that either the spotting will increase or I will get AF. I am still hoping AF holds off for at least another day or 2 so I can have a normal LP. (well more normal for me anyways, my doc says I should not have spotting).

Thanks for looking at my chart Mrs. B and Gx.
lilfoosh- I am crossing my fingers for you!!!! The last few days always seem a bit tense, don't they? Like I said in another post, if I am not symptom spotting for potential pregnancy signs, I am symptom spotting for darn AF!!! lol

Mrs. B- Glad you are not being affected in a negative way this month!

Gx- Yay for getting close to OV! Have fun making that baby! lol

Clandara- That is a tough one....not sure the right answer. I guess if you consistently wake up after 4 hours, you can try that. Eeek though...you need more restful sleep!

Okay ladies....completely unexpected as I has slight spotting yesterday but my temp. is getting higher so I took a test and I got a faint line!!!! I told my husband we cant get too excited yet as I was spotting and had the tiniest bit today (brown) and I am not sure if I feel any cramping yet or not as I am being paranoid.
But yeah for a possible BFP!

Oh my goodness lysh!!!! Yahoo!!!!! So excited for you :) post a pic!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->