31, CD5 Need a buddy

Hey fooshy thanks for looking at me chart, no is no reason for my temp to have dripped or risen. So I'm going to just keep a eye out see how the next week goes?

I'm just a bit worried that if I have ov'd then I won't have caught the eggy. I :sex: last night and the afternoon before, will try bed everynight for the next few days still.

G x

Hi ladies! I haven't been on in a few days due to being busy and not feeling fantastic. I spent all day Saturday walking around farmer's and flea markets with my sister, trying to cheer her up after a break up with her BF. My feet were so sore. Yesterday I actually stayed home from work and slept most of the day. My appt on Friday was good...great though. We actually heard the heartbeat and even saw a tiny arm wave. It was the most amazing thing. I looked at my husband and said, "Look honey, he's going to be a ball player!" Of course we have no idea if he'll be a he or a she, lol. So now I go back on November 18th for another ultrasound and then again on the 21st for a general check up and to meet another OB at the practice. It will be nice to have an update and more pics to share with family at Thanksgiving.

Als- congrats on your results! So happy for you and can't wait til the 11th!

G x- Looks like you had a bit of a dip on CD 10 last month too. Not quite as dramatic though. I would BD lots just in case. :)

Hi ladies!

Gx...just looked at your chart and mine looked the same and I o'ed two days after the big drop...take a look at my chart!! I think it's coming so BD away!!!

Mrs.B- it def looks like your body is gearing up to O and then not, so hopefully in the next few days, it will gear up and release. If not, will you go back to soy??

Foosh- how are you feeling? any symptoms yet :) (devilish of me to ask!)

Lysh- wow the snow!!!

Native-that just made me tear up!! I am so incredibly excited for you!! You have a little pitcher growing inside of you!! Our appts are only 7 days apart!!

I cant stop going to the bathroom!!!!!!!!!!! Here I go again :)

Damn this body! Lol, thats for you input ladies.

No I probably wont do soy again as I am hoping to see the doctor soon as we hit one year, and I want them to figure out what my body is doing by itself, then hopefully they can help :shrug:

If not then I might give it another go x

Haha Als!! I'm trying not to symptom spot! I got a bit moody wit DH this afternoon, but he was being a bit douche so that explains that! :rofl:

:hugs: MrsB! I really wish they would tell girls/women how bad your hormones can be thrown off when they offer up BCP! I'm not saying that's what it is, but I'm sure it can't help! I was on BCP from 15 - 24 when we started talking about having kids, we didn't start trying until a year later, but I swear it took that long for my body to find it's happy balance. Maybe they shouldn't prescribe BCP to developing girls...

How many of you ladies took BCP? Do you remember any warnings about potential hormonal imbalance later? What age and how many years were you on it?

Well, I posted on here this morning but its not here! Will try again...

I think your right Foosh, I was on BC 15 - 24, started with injections, then implant then mini pill. They don't warn you anything except the immediate effects.

I have my doctors appointment booked for a week today, little worried as its with the doctor that I dont like, but hoping she suprised me lol, doubt it.

How are you all today? xx

Hi ladies! I was on BCP too from 15-28...They really should warn people, especially because if you're educated, it's easy enough to prevent is what I'm learning!

Hi ladies how are use all..

I was on from 15-20 started with pill then implant back to pill then injection and not at any point have I been warned of what any of these things can do to your fertilty, or even how you would feel emotional tbh.
Only once was I told that you could gain weight,
there is just not enought information given to young woman looking to protect them selfs at a young age it just terrible.

Today my temp stayed the same, i do see that my last cycle chat did dip at cd10 and I still ov on day 18, so I'm hoping that's what's happening this cycle. I wasn't preperd for ovulation so early so didn't get to bed at the times I would have liked.

G x

Hi ladies how are use all..

I was on from 15-20 started with pill then implant back to pill then injection and not at any point have I been warned of what any of these things can do to your fertilty, or even how you would feel emotional tbh.
Only once was I told that you could gain weight,
there is just not enought information given to young woman looking to protect them selfs at a young age it just terrible.

Today my temp stayed the same, i do see that my last cycle chat did dip at cd10 and I still ov on day 18, so I'm hoping that's what's happening this cycle. I wasn't preperd for ovulation so early so didn't get to bed at the times I would have liked.

G x

I feel like I have not been posting much, sorry!!! Things have just been really busy! Well, I am 5dpo and a tiny bit crampy. It is very mild, but unusual to feel crampy this early....usually happens in a few days. Crossing my fingers it is nothing weird!
I was on BC from age 16-32. I had a short 6 month break when I was in my mid 20s (when I had an unexpected pregnancy/mc). Lately I have been questioning how it affects our bodies. I can't help but think it has to do something negative!
Mrs. B- Is this your first appt. to discuss fertility related stuff? Good luck!
lilfoosh- I am trying not to symptom spot too and I am only 5dpo...SO HARD! lol
native- Sorry you have not been feeling well, but it is so exciting that you got to see your baby wave and hear the heartbeat!!!!!

Yep first one, thankyou, its quite nerving lol x

Oh my goodness....where has this week gone? I dont have time to go through 5 pages of reading today but I wanted to drop in and say hello and I hope that everyone is well. I will catch up for sure tomorrow.
Almost Friday everyone! I am happy about that. :)

I agree....this week has just flown by and man am I tired!!
All of you ladies pretty much in your TWW!! How exciting :)

Mrs. B- How did the appt go???

Good luck Mrs. B- I know those appointments can be unnerving!!!!

Clandara- Hey!!! Catch us up....how are you doing? Where are you in your cycle right now?

Finally relaxing after a LONG day!!! Trying not to symptom spot lol. I am in an unusually good mood though these past few days. Usually by this point in the cycle (especially after taking progesterone for a few days) I am moodier.

I am glad tomorrow is Friday too!!! Yay for the weekend! Anyone have good plans?
We have to stack firewood on Saturday (exciting, I know) but Sunday I am hoping to check out this big flea market I keep hearing about...last one for the year!

MrsB, how did it go?

Clandara, I was just thinking I hadn't seen you post recently!

Als, I have been tired too and my eyes have been super dry and sore (i.e. burning), not sure what it is but I have used a LOT of visine the last few days!

Lysh, I haven't been to a flea market in ages, sounds like it will be an adventure! Let us know if you find any great stuff!!

I've had a long day and Jacob seems to be getting a cold. Poor guy has been so poopy his bum is all red. =( I feel so bad and all I can do is change him, put on some cream and cuddle him...hopefully his doesn't last too long, I was almost in tears trying to put on the butt cream!

TGIF

Morning ladies. my app is Wednesday so have been yet :) I'm so glad its Friday too!! Last day at work for me for a week :)

Hope you all have a good day xx

Hey everyone! I am so so happy that it is Friday and that tomorrow will be my wonderful day off of work. This last week has been really crazy busy. My DH had 6 am starts this week at work which meant i was up around 4-430 am each morning. Plus I have three of four evenings completed with work and my full time job as well. Im exhausted, lol.

I think I am out of the running this month. We have just been too tired to BD the last few nights. I am currently on CD 17 and after seeing the trend of my cycles, I should start AF on or around Nov 15th. So....That is where I am at. Despite having missed an opportunity or two ;) this cycle, and having the feeling like this is not the month, I still feel quite positive about things.

On another note, another co-worker of mine is pregnant. My good friend I work with made sure to tell me about this news about three times this week....grrrrrrrr. Saw the individual in question at a meeting yesterday.....and yes....she is confirmed with a March baby on the way.

Okay- so one minute I am feeling super positive this cycle (my mood is even better than usual) but then the next minute I am craving foods I usually crave when I am PMSing, so then I start to feel a little less positive. I feel like in one hand I am symptom spotting for pregnancy then on the other hand I am symptom spotting for PMS!!! Ahhhh lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->