31, CD5 Need a buddy

I went over and checked her user page, I left her a message. She checked her account on the 14th, there was a comment saying she has been super tired and not feeling very well. Hopefully it is just a cold and she will get over it shortly and be back with us.

Happy Thanksgiving Native! Have fun telling the fam! How exciting =) What a great holiday to be able to share such wonderful news.

Hi ladies, oh my goodness, i am so sorry for not checking in and disappearing....sooo not like me at all. I have been soooo busy with work, cheerleading coach (bball season), and family's birthdays one upon another and my brother and best friend getting engaged and on top of it all, feeling like total poop!!!! I checked in once or twice from my phone, but it was too much to write from my phone and then would get home and swear to write, but end up falling asleep or just being really nauseous. Nighttime has been especially hard. Then yesterday I fell asleep at my desk at work for about a half hour, hahaha!
So, I am so sorry for disappearing. Also, I am leaving today to go to Las Vegas with my whole family for Thanksgiving, so if I disappear again, you now know where I am!

It sounds like everyone is getting sick too :(

Lysh- So excited your first appt went well and you get to see the baby and hear the hb so soon!!!

Foosh- good plan!! just enjoy these next months and hopefully the relaxation will bring on a baby!!

Native- Awesome us pic!! Just love it and so happy to hear you're feeling better :)

Mrs. B- My goodness long cycle...anything coming your way yet??

Gx- How is everything with you? How you feeling?

Clandara- Sounds like all is good with you!! Hopefully you got to your cuddling :)

Had a Brilliant day, Aunty cuddles from Isla, New hair from Sister and Hubby taking me out for tea :) What more could a girl want :)

Except the obvious haha ...No sign of anything from me xx

Als- So glad to hear from you! I was starting to worry. :) I'm a worry wart though. Hope you get some good rest soon and have fun in Vegas!!! I love it there. I could spend all my money at the craps table, lol.

lilfoosh- Sounds like you had a nice Sunday! It sounds like you do have a lot to keep your mind busy!

Native- Enjoy your Thanksgiving and have a wonderful time!!!!

Als- Glad everything is okay and you are just busy and super tired!!! You definitely need to rest when you can. Have an amazing time in Vegas as well!!!

Mrs. B- Glad you had a nice tea....my goodness, is this the longest cycle you have ever had??

Well today I had a spotting free day! yay. Now I am just impatiently waiting for my blood work so I can hear everything is fine!

Yes, its the longest, my first one off the pill was 40 days but thats expected isnt it! I'll be up to that tomorrow! :dohh:

Native, foosh and als you all sound so busy!

So cute whilst we were out, Hubby said to me as we were walking into the restaurant, table for two or is it three... awww unfortunatly not babe

Happy thanksgiving to those who have it :)

xxx

CD 7

Sick with cold this week. I have finally tracked down and ordered a BBT....just waiting for the call to pick it up. I will start temping as soon as I get it....even though it wont be a full cycle.

How is everyone today? I guess for everyone in the US.....it's Thanksgiving tomorrow! :) Happy Thanksgiving to you all from me! :)

Mrs. B- wow, 40 days!!!! I am looking forward to you getting this under control!!! That was cute what your DH said and one day it will be for 3!!!

Clandara- Thank you...I LOVE Thanksgiving food! lol That is great you are getting a BBT to start charting. It can be a pain charting, but it really helps you pinpoint ovulation so you can time things well. Honestly, the month I conceived we only bd'ed twice! I was surprised....it goes to show you it is part timing and part luck I guess!

Hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving has a wonderful day tomorrow. I know I have much to be thankful for- including our little group here! :flower:

Happy Thanksgiving to you all who are celebrating today xx

Hi ladies, how is everyone? Hope all is well.

Today I and 16 dpo AF was due today no sign but feeling like she may be on hr way so hanging off testing till I know she's officaly late.

G x

Happy Thanksgiving American ladies (& your families)!!! Extra extra long weekend is nice, try to spend some of it relaxing and not all running around waiting on other people!

Hi there, I am new to this site but would love to join! I am on CD7 and only decided last week that we were going to start. we have other children but very much would like another. I worry that others won't support our dision to have another so I am hoping to find support on this site :flower:

Hey ladies just a quick check in on my phone from Vegas!! Happy thanksgiving to those celebrating. We just finished eating our amazing meal and now the boys are out smoking cigars while I keep the baby safe inside! Happy weekend and baby making or no witch coming to all!!

Welcome Zoe!! We are always here to support :)

Welcome Zoey! :wave: It isn't really anyone else's business if you and your OH want to expand your family! I hope you find what you are looking for here, this is a very wonderful bunch of ladies!

Als- Glad you had a great meal! I know I was stuffed yesterday!
Gx- I am hoping AF stays away!!!
Zoey- Welcome!

Any of you American ladies going shopping today? Apparently there was already some crazy let out yesterday! Some lady was waiting in line for an Xbox and some people cut in front of her so she pepper sprayed them...15 people got hurt!! Be careful if you are going!! Good luck and protect those bellies :hugs:

Lilfoosh- No, I have no interest in the shopping frenzy. I would rather pay more money than stand in long lines at midnight and then deal with crazy, aggressive shoppers. There were people camping outside of Best Buy here since Wednesday night!! Apparently, as of 11pm Thanksgiving evening, there were already about 550 people outside of Best Buy and about 750 people lined up outside of Target! Sounds like a nightmare to me! lol

I am exhausted anyways. I have had this constant dry cough that is not letting up. Might see the doc if it keeps up any longer.

Hope everyone is having a good Friday!

G x just wondering the news?? And to everyone else, thanks for the welcome and the support. We really want this and so now it begins, but we are not charting, not counting, just going to try and see what comes of it!! Hard though because with my others we had to plan and try and it was stressful and I guess fun all at the same time. Anyways glad to hear to all had a great thanksgiving!!

Hi lades :)

Welcome Zoey

Im still going ... woke up today with mega back ache tho and im cramping quite bad a s I'm typing so maybe she is on her way finally! (hope its not just wishful thinking :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->