31, CD5 Need a buddy

Hello ladies,

Mrs b - hang in there I'm sure your witch will come soon and you can get everything els started..

Zoey - best of luck and hope you and DH have lots of fun going with the flow ..

Clan - how's your cycle going? Have your started BBT yet?

Nat, Als & lysh - how are you all feeling hope all is well.

Today 17 dpo, slightly more crampy today bb's are so painful. Officaly 1day late I'm not wanting to test tho.. Don't want to jinks things! dH and I will be bedding tonight and over the weekend when AF is due that usualy brings it on, so time will tell ..

Happy weekend everyone.. Have fun :)

G x

Thanks G, maybe if BD brings on Af I should try it non stop hehe, I'm not too low about no show yet, but I just hope it doenst collide with my scans, thats the only thing bugging me at the mo, except that obviously everything is being held up. xx

Hey everyone.....and Welcome Zoey!

Today I am on CD 9. I have contacted the pharmacy about my BBT that should have been there, but they said it might be in now by mon or tues of next week which would fall in line with my approx ovulating time.
Still getting over my cold and bd'ing frequently....lol.
How is everyone doing? Mrs. B - I hope that AF comes now for you.....this is the one time when we want her here :). GX - My fingers are crossed for you.....happy bd'ing!

Any big plans for the weekend?

Clandara- Temping is best started at the beginning of the cycle anyways- especially if it is your first time temping! I learned so much about my cycle by doing it!

Zoey- Good luck with ttc! I hope staying relaxed about it works for you and your DH!

Mrs. B- Geez, hopefully the cramps is a sign of AF!!!!!

Gx- I hope AF stays away!!!! I give you credit for not testing.....I tested the minute I thought my cycle was acting strange! lol

I have no big plans for the weekend except try to clean get some cookie baking done. I have been off from work since Wed. and I feel like I have accomplished nothing!!!! I am still fighting fatigue and I am finding it hard to get motivated to do the simple things. As it is, I slept for around 11 hours last night!

Just back from a xmas shopping trip with my bestie, having a coffee and catch up on here before housework begins. Didnt buy any presents in the end but spent a small fortune on new boots and clothes for me :haha:

Hi ladies hope everyone is doing well, and had a lovely weekend..

Just a wee update from me :) 19 dpo today crampy with super sore nipples..
AF is truely late so tomorro will be my testing day, I'll be 20dpo and 4dqys late for AF.

Will post with update ASAP..

G x

Gx- So excited to hear about your results!!!!!!

Mrs. B- Sometimes the best part of holiday shopping is finding deals for ourselves! lol

I have been battling nausea and a wicket headache all day. I feel like I have accomplished very little during my 5 days off- but at least I got rest in! I just hope I feel better for work tomorrow.

Lysh , sorry to here you haven't been so good. But that's great you got some rest.

I'm nervos and excited at the same time about testing, scared that the results will no be wat I hope.

G x

Gx- I know it is nerve-wracking, but your chart is looking promising!

Gx. So excited to hear your news tomorrow
Morning!!! Will catch up on everything else tomorrow!!

Hi ladies just a wee update. I got my BFP the smorning at 20dpo first time I've tested .
clearblue digi says 3+ and frer is almost red it that dark.

I'm so excited will post picture asap.

G x

Congrats MrsB, that is wonderful!! Gx, so excited for you, I posted more in the other thread!

Lysh, don't fight the fatigue!! Just sleep. During first tri, I came home from work took a nap while DH made dinner, he woke me up, I ate and then I watched 1 show and went to bed! Everyday!! You are making another person and just lying down you are burning as many calories as a weightlifting workout. Second tri you should perk right up, and then nearing the end (about 2 weeks before you are due) you will be exhausted again, but that time it is because it is harder to sleep with the giant belly!

Love it!! I am so jealous of all you preggo people! I want my baby belly and to look forward to all of the scans and listening to the heartbeat. It is the best present ever and the build up is soooooo worth it! I'm so super excited for you all! Just thinking about the wonderful things you are going to experience makes me so happy for you and you don't even know the half of it yet. :flower:

G x thats so fab!! Can't wait to see that pic!

Foosh - I know what you mean about being tired, first tri is the worst but of xourse woth it in the end.

Pretty sure I'm on CD11 but I may be wrong. I started day 1 of my 21 day BC pack on October 30 and I ended up having a light period all the way through that pack and then when I was actually supposed to have my period I had 1 day of heavy flow and then 3 more of light. So it was like I had my period for a whole month...not really but kinda. So if I go based on when I should have got my last period I would be CD11. If I go back to the oct date then who knows what I would be on cause there would be no chance of pregnacy as I couldn't bd anyways. Does this make sense and what do you all think??

Wow Gx - Great News for a Monday Morning! So happy for you.

Mrs. B - Awesome! Finally THAT wait is over :)

Currently on CD 12.

Zoey- I think you are probably right based on the info you gave above. This month will probably be a little up in the air, so I would just bd regularly or whenever you feel like it and then you can start actually keeping track next cycle if you aren't lucky enough to get it on the first go.

Clandara- have you gotten any more cold weather or has it been nicer? We are supposed to have rain for the next couple of days, tomorrow *may* get cold enough for some of it to turn to snow, but it won't stick around....

I am fairly certain I am into DPO, but since I haven't really been paying too much attention (as you can see from my scant chart), I'm not sure. I think I ov'd yesterday, although I had a low temp this morning, I'm not sure how accurate it is since my mouth was wide open and dry... :blush: that's a nice picture in you head isn't it :blush:

Weather here is not too bad. Had some snow and freezing rain on the weekend...made for a beautiful Sat morning at the park taking pictures. Supposed to go to +3 today and -12 by Thurs....lol. All over the place!

I should be getting a call either today or tomorrow for the BBT. I know its best to take the temps from a full cycle....it will be a practice run for me. Not sure about a good nights sleep though.....I was doing pretty good last week up until Sat when we put up the christmas tree and the kitty cats (two: 5 year named Turtle and 6 month named Monkey.....no identity issues there, lol!) want to take it down.....at night, lol.

Wow, what a busy weekend!

Congrats to G x on the BFP!!!

And Congrats to Mrs. B for CD1. :)

Welcome Zoey!

Als- how was your trip to Vegas?

Lysh- Foosh is right...rest rest rest!

Foosh- That is so funny. I have been sleeping with my mouth wide open lately, too, since I can't seem to breathe through my nose, lol.

Clandara- I am cold just thinking about those temps!! Yikes!

My weekend was pretty good. The family came, complained, and left, lol. I did a little black Friday shopping, but not the crazy kind. I start late and pick through the leftovers. I have been so tired for the past few days though. I'm sure I'm trying to catch a cold. So I'm trying to get extra rest and taking plenty of vitamin C. I had another appt this morning, just to meet with another doc and get my blood test results. They said everything looks great and the first test for Downs came back good. I told them I don't want the amnio and she didn't see any reason for me to have it. I also found out that I CAN eat peanuts and that I've never had the chicken pox, lol. So now I have to be extra cautious around the youngsters. My next ultra sound will be on Jan 13th, which feels like it's so far away! But, we should find out the sex at that one. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->