31, CD5 Need a buddy

Hi ladies, sorry I have been busy so haven't had a chance to post. I haven't taken anymore tests. My temp is still above my coverline and I have still only had like 5 hours on Saturday of heavier bleed, since then it has only been browish or pink spotting...

Good news for some of you ladies though! Great new Lysh! Fingers crossed for you Clandara and Gx!!

Clandara- Not all hope is gone yet! That happened to me.

I had more spotting today...slightly more than usual, but not really cramping. I had twinges though. Hopefully the blood results will still look good tmr. I kind of starting panicking today, but I am kind of feeling better.

Anyway, I just got home after a long day...I will write more later! Glad everyone seems to be doing well!

Gosh, Lysh. I can understand why you might panic a bit. Try not to though. Might be asking TMI, but is it bright pink/red spotting, or brownish?? Can't wait til you get to talk to the Dr on Friday.

Native- Yes, it is annoying to think I am in the clear one second to see spotting the next! It is brownish, so I feel better about that at least. I will feel better if I get good hcg results today too. However, I woke up and my breasts hurt more so thats good!

Lysh, I am sure you are fine! I know it is a little alarming though. I googled "break through bleeding", and apparently it can be quite common in the very early stages (and even through all of first tri) because your baby making hormones are still pretty low. At the end of 1st tri, beginning of 2nd, the placenta takes over and the bleeding usually stops.

Extra sore boobies is definitely good...I think they are trying to tell you not to worry too much =) Keep us posted on today's results please

Clandara any news?

This thread is so nice, with bfps every month!

CD 1 :nope:

I guess I should say CD 1 with more of a smile .... :flower:

Anyways, as I said to my DH - no baby this month and so we try again.

How is everyone doing?
Snowing here all day and with the wind -12. What a change from last week!

Hi ladies, Sorry been MIA, im still waiting this cycle out :(

Sound very busy and very pomising on here!

Sorry AF got you Clandra x

Hi ladies how is everyone today?

Clan - sorry the witch got you but look at it as a plus, you get to :sex: loats this cycle again ha..

Mrs b - still awaiting the witch's arrivel, have you tested yet just incase she's not going to show for 9month and you have a little bundle in your tummy.

Lysh - I'm sure the spotting is nothing to worry about, have you got your latest results from the doc's? You should just speak to doc about spotting to put you mind at rest.

Nat - how are you feeling? 12weeks tomorro woohoo!! How exciting you must be so excited about you up and coming scan.

Als - how are you feeling? Hope you are feeling okai!

Well ladies I'm currently 9 dpo :), gave a few symptoms that are getting me excited. But trying my hardest to stay grounded ..

G x

G x- You have a nice lil temp dip...FX'd!!!

I think I'm literally counting down the minutes til my appt tomorrow morning. This day feels like it's been so slow, too. I have to check all my paperwork when I get home, but I think this is the scan when they will take quite a few measurements and check for Downs Syndrome and other disorders. So, I am a little nervous about that. But so excited to see my baby again! And, if all goes well, I'll be telling my team at work, which will be a load off my shoulders. It's so hard to keep things quiet when you know people can sense something is up.

Mrs b - still awaiting the witch's arrivel, have you tested yet just incase she's not going to show for 9month and you have a little bundle in your tummy.

I think I might tomorrow morning, I really dont think so but maybe I should just check! x

I think I might tomorrow morning, I really dont think so but maybe I should just check! x

Yes you should just make sure, you might just be suprised.

G x

The doc said my hcg results came back perfect! I also have almost no spotting today. I am feeling better.....
Thanks lilfoosh for researching for me. :hugs: I did too, but it is harder to be objective when it is about myself.
gx- Glad you are feeling excited about this cycle!!! Crossing my fingers for you!!!
Native- How did the appt. go???
Clandara- Sorry AF got you. I have a feeling it will come soon for you.
Mrs. B- Geez...I really wish something would happen for you one way or the other!!!!!
Als- How are you doing?

Morning. I checked but bfn, as expected. Come on little witchy!! Hope you all have a good Friday xx

Heading out to my appt now. DH can't go today, so I'm a little nervous going without him. Hope to have a nice update in about an hour though. :)

Hi ladies. Sorry I didn't update sooner. It's been a whirlwind of a day at work. Everything looked great at the appt. They did the nuchal scan and the nurse said everything looked great. Of course the doc has to review, and there's blood work, but good to know at first glance we have a healthy baby. It is amazing to see how much he/she has grown in just 3 weeks. And active! Oh my goodness! The little one was jumping all over the place. The nurse had a hard time getting a good pic because he/she was bouncing around so much. I can't wait until you all get to experience this. :)

Lysh- So glad your appt went well! Do you have another appt scheduled for a scan?

How is everyone else today? We had a pot luck at work today and I'm stuffed!

Native- That is wonderful news!!!!

We had our first prenatal appt. today. I could not believe the amount of blood they take!!! 8 vials!!! eeeeek

We have an appt. in 2 weeks to listen to the heartbeat.....

My heart was pounding the entire visit. I hope I am not going to be a worrier this entire time!

Trying to upload a pic

Attachments

• 20111118_094715.jpg
    20111118_094715.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
Awwwwww Native!!!! I can see a face!!!! How exciting! Thank you for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->