31, CD5 Need a buddy

Native - Awesome picture Native! So so so happy for you!

Lysh - I am really so glad that your appointment went well today, and thank you for your baby dust thoughts :)

Mrs. B - I hope something happens for you really soon. Thinking of you!

How is Gx, Als and lilfoosh?

Hi ladies how are you all, sorry I've not been around in a few days wow so much to catch up on!!

Nat - that's picture is so amazing, what a fantastic experianceto be having..

Lysh - so glad everythink with yor results is looking as it should.. Mug be a big releif!

Mrs b- has the witch arrived for you.?

Clan & fooshy - how are you both getting in in your cycle.

Me ladies, well my temp is still staying hing ATM and my CM has only just when tk creamy with med/high cervix.. Feeling like I have a hangover and fever although I haven't touched a drop of drink..

11 dpo so I'm still keeping positive..

G x

Yay Native :happydance: great pic!

Thank you Clandra:flower:

G - No witch for me yet... geeeez! I thought last cycle was a long one lol!

Lysh glad your app went well even if they did drain you :haha:

Just got my letter through for my investigational scans, hubby cant come with me as he doesnt drive and work wont allow me the time off to drive him back to work (20 mins out) when the hospital is in the same city as my work. Im a little nervous, theyre doing a transabdominal and transvaginal x

gx- Still crossing my fingers for you!!!

Mrs. B- I had a transvaginal....it was not that bad. It did not hurt or anything. I wish you luck though.....I know you will be anxious for the results!!!!

Thanks Lysh, I was nevous before my smear test and thet was alright, so I expect this to be too, but I know i'll get more anxious at the time gets nearer lol x

Sounds like everyone is having a good start to their Saturday. Another cold one here....with the wind it feels like -27 right now.....how did it get so cold so fast. Can't wait for AF to be done so I can get some cuddle time in with hubby and keep that cold out, lol ;).
CD 3 :)

Hi ladies! I have had a busy morning, but I had a wonderful evening last night; went to dinner and a movie with girlfriends. I'm not really keeping track of anything this cycle. I just want to relax and enjoy the rest of the year, do my holiday shopping and prepare for Christmas. With all the holiday stuff, the new job and thinking about ttc there is too much going on in my head. I think I will put aside the tracking and temping until the new year, by which point, with some luck, I won't need to do it anymore. =)

Native, that is a beautiful pic.
Lysh, how are you feeling?
Als, where are you? How's it going?
Clandara- that is friggin cold
Gx, your chart is looking great, fx'd this is your month!
MrsB, I'm so sorry DH won't be able to go with you but it will go great. I'm happy for you to be getting some answers shortly.

lilifoosh- Sometimes I think taking a relaxed approach is good every now and then. The month we conceived I did not use any preseed and honestly, we only had sex twice! We were both tired, so I kind of took it as...we will do what we can and see what happens. I still did my bbt though because of the prometrium (I have not know when I ovulate so I do not take it too early), but that was about it.

Otherwise, I am feeling fatigued, bloated, and my breasts are sore. They have gotten more sore in the last few days. I had minimal spotting yesterday (almost nothing) so I was grateful for that. My stomach felt off last night....I would say borderline nauseous but I was able to eat.

How is everyone's weekend going? Hope all is well!!!

Happy Monday!

Start of a new week....CD 5 for me. Think I might be coming down with a cold.

How is everyone doing? Weekend went by fast enough....and not manyu left until Christmas. Actually I guess it is only four full weekends left until then. :)

5 Weeks today will be boxing day! It will all be over with! Mad!

Also mad ... CD38!!! :wacko:

Mrs. B- When do you go for your scans??

Als- Where are you?? It's been several days since we heard from you. Hope all is well. :)

Lysh- How are you feeling today?

Native: 5th Dec, I'm starting to bet I will have to postpone them if AF doesnt arrive soon, bet it will get in the way of the scans!

Hi ladies hope everyone is well.. Ooh I'm not looking forward to the Christmas shop rush.. Me and DH will be doing I this weekend :(.

I'm currently 13dpo and have a terrible head cold feeling, my nose is blocked and throats killing me :(.

G x

Native- My weekend went well...had no spotting..until today! I find the more I relax the less spotting there is. As a teacher I am on my feet all day so that does not help. After tomorrow though I have a nice 5 day weekend for Thanksgiving! How are you feeling?

Clandara- Sorry you are not feeling well! That stinks....I am fighting something too...not sure if it is allergies or a cold. I can't believe Christmas is around the corner...lots to do!!

Mrs. B- CD 38?? That is one, crazy, long cycle!!!

Gx- Sorry you are not feeling well either!!! Good luck with Christmas shopping....I hate the rush too! I do a lot of shopping online! lol

Als- How are you doing???

I think a lot of women get sick in the first few weeks of pregnancy, I got a pretty wicked cold the week after my positive...

Lysh- has your doctor mentioned anything about sick leave? Especially if they don't know what is causing the spotting, but you know that it happens more when you are on your feet, can't your doc write you a note to get you off work for a couple of weeks to make sure that everything is solidly established with you and bubs. S/he doesn't need to put anything further than "for medical purposes". I hope as a teacher you have decent health coverage and it would be fully paid leave.

Sorry to hear lots of you ladies are feeling sick! I guess it is that time of year too

lilfoosh- After tomorrow, I have off for the next 5 days so I am going to monitor things. I was considering asking my doctor about it if it continues after the Thanksgiving weekend.

How are you doing?

I'm doing well, thanks! We spent Sunday with my parents watching the Santa Claus parade on tv with roasted chestnuts and eggnog, then we had a lovely dinner. It was nice to relax and not have to worry about anything.

DH and I are going to a party on Dec 2nd that we are both excited about. I have already started to think about what I am going to wear. Christmas lists just went out so I don't have to worry about that anymore. I have to get our passport stuff printed and signed to hand in to the gov, as we are planning a trip down south in the new year. Lots to keep my mind busy =)

Hi ladies. Just dropping by really quick. After today, I will probably be absent from the board for a few days with all my family coming in for Thanksgiving, and then loads of shopping! For those of you celebrating Thanksgiving, have a happy one. And for those who are not, have a wonderful weekend. I'll try to check in on my phone. Hoping we hear from Als soon. It's unlike her to disappear for this many days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->