• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

31, CD5 Need a buddy

Like mrsB said no need to round. :flower: I'm using ff too I like it. Especially when dd actually allows me to temp. :rofl:

I am using a regular digi thermometer that does 1 decimal place, I figured I would try it with what I had for a cycle and if I don't get a discernible pattern I will buy a BBT.

Mrs. B- yeah, I am noticing with this website I can easily record to the hundredths place. The chart paper I used before did not have that, so it was annoying.

Clandara- I looked at other posts from that Eddie person and I have the feeling that he/she is a prankster/lurker. It looks like this person just copied and pasted on other posts. Not sure the intention, just being a jerk I guess.

Thanks Lilfoosh for the prices. I guess the cost really is not that bad. I am sometimes bad with taking my temp the same day everyday and sometimes I take shortcuts. By using this, I have a feeling I will be on it more. Especially if I start paying! lol

I have yet to pay for ff. Cause every month I think it'll be my month :rofl:

So dd has helped herself to a lovely breakfast.... Choc chip cookies :haha:

Snowangel...yeah, I can see that being a mental battle of "Should I pay?", or "Am I pregnant?" every month lol I think if I do not get a BFP this month I might just pay. I have 30 free days, so I will sign up if I get the dreaded AF again.

Cookies sounds like my kind of breakfast. lol

Cookies sound like a great breakfast!! We are still going strong here on bd'ing every day, but no + opk yet, but I'm not worried yet :) I may jump on the bbt next month if no bfp this month!!
Sounds like a good morning for all around!! We r off to the zoo for a little while and then seeing Carrie Underwood tonight!! Anyone else doing anything fun?

Wow alspals...what a fun day! Carrie Underwood is great!

I am not doing anything as exciting as that! Yesterday we helped my mother-in-law with some yard work, then we were working on splitting wood for our fireplace (getting ready for winter!), and today I am cleaning. However, we are having some friends for a bbq later, so that will be nice. Tomorrow I need to get work done for school. Students start on Tuesday!

BBQ will be fun I'm sure!! I'm a teacher too but going into our 3rd week already :)

Are you on a year round schedule? Yeah, I am hoping that the business of teaching will keep my mind off of ttc all the time! lol I hope your year is going well so far! I have a pretty interesting year ahead of me!!

We aren't on year round just start early! Why is your year going to be interesting??

Another new position and I have a tough group to manage.

Well I am absolutely stuffed from our bbq...I hope everyone else is having a good labor day weekend!

So now my mind is back onto ttc! lol I am now about a week till ovulation! yay

Woo Hoo Lysh! That is awesome!
I hope that everyone is having a great weekend. We are doing bbq tomorrow.

I am now at CD 15. I sure hope that I get to make a test in just less then two weeks.

I was reading in my book that along with making sure your doctor appointments are current....make an appointment also to see your dentist as TTC and gum disease or other problems with the mouth are two things that do not go hand in hand.

:)

Hey ladies! We :sex: this morning,,, and it's a good thing because the a/c went out today and you'll never guess NOBODY wants to work on the holiday weekend.. :rofl: Dh called an a/c company and they kind of walked him through it we think it is working now..... Hopefully.. :haha: So tomorrow is cd15 hopefully I'll get my positive opk in the next couple days.. I HATE waiting..

We're not doing much, maybe hit the beach tomorrow. And we are going to buy DD a big girl bed.. YAY! :)

Glad to hear everyone is having a good weekend so far :) I am on cd 13 today and still going string with everyday bd'ing!!

Clandara, Snowangel, and alspals....good luck! You all are pretty much in the tww!!! Do any of you have test dates in mind yet?

I am still waiting to ovulation...on cd7 now. Waiting, waiting, and waiting....lol

Honestly....I have never chosen a date to test. Its more if AF is around the corner, my curiosity gets the better of me. I noticed a lot of posts where people choose a date. What would everyone suggest? One week past AF arrival if its missed? Maybe a few days before AF arrival? I am not sure I could wait a whole other week after the TWW. I am just too aware of the TWW.
Last month for this first time in my life that I recall, I was actually 5 days late so we had taken two tests both with a BFN. Maybe my body is preparing? LOL......one can only hope!

Most people start testing at 6-7dpo lol. I usually wait til af is due. But with dd my dh harassed me to test and I got my bfp a week before af was due!! But if u test and get a bfn don't accept it til af shows. I know somebody who never got a pos home test!

So last month I ov'd cd 16 which is tomorrow. So we shall see no pos opk yet and I usually get it for two days before ov. :shrug: I'm basically doing opk & temping to confirm things but still :sex: on a "schedule" :haha:

Oh and assuming I ov soon I will be testing on my sisters bday Sept 18

I will test 10dpo this month, but its only as its my birthday, so I am hoping for the best present ever .. altholugh doubtful at the same time (dont want to get hopes up too high for another let down)

When is the best earliest time to test? I dont actually know this, or is it just the day of yout missed AF? Looks like I'm headed for another 24 day cycle (if my LP is 14 days) as I o'd on day 10. Maybe my body will settle at 24?! xx

I estimate my date of testing based on previous cycles. I am taking prometium to extend my LP, so my cycle went from 24 days to 25 last month. So it is hard to say exactly, but I plan for a 24 day cycle. Personally, I do not want to test too early and then have a chemical pregnancy. I would rather not know at that point and just get my AF. However, I cannot wait too long because I would go crazy. So I decided to test 14dpo. I have never had a lp that lasted 14 days, so if I made it to 14 dpo without AF, then either the prometrium is making my cycle long or there is a good chance I am pregnant. So I guess this is my long-winded way of saying, I plan on testing at 14dpo if I do not get AF first! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->