31, CD5 Need a buddy

Snowangel...that is a funny story! I like that.

lilfoosh...I agree, it is probably harder during the tww. I think I am just impatient with both.

alspals...If my cycle follows its normal trend, I plan on testing the 23rd too!! I have short cycles, so even though I am behind you on CD, I typically have a 24-25 day cycle.

Mrs. B- my chart has been very erratic this month. Do you like the cbfm?

So I am on CD5...time is going quicker than I realized! So that means I will get an lh surge in about 5-8 days. I guess tomorrow my oh and I should start the trying part! lol This month I want to try the every other day thing for most of the cycle except right around ovulation (then switch to everyday...day before, day of, day after).

Good luck to those of you currently trying...I hope for some of you an egg is being fertilized right now!

Lysh - Yes I do like it but unfortunatly it hasnt shown me anything to date, Ive had lows and highs but no peaks, I would love to see a peak! x

That is funny Snowangel.

Our anniversary is on the 19th, but AF isn't due until the 22nd, I was thinking of testing on the 19th anyway if I have some good symptoms. If I don't I will just wait it out.

My cross hairs are gone :cry: I'm not really upset but a little disappointed... My CP is still SHOW, I still have EWCM, my temps are up and down and now FF can't decide. Poop. At least I had a great day yesterday, even if the reason turned out to be bogus. Oh well, more :sex: for us, not that oving would have stopped us anyway!

Are any of you taking vitex/chaste berry/agnus castus?

What is cross hairs exactly?

I am not taking any of that stuff lilfoosh. Is it supposed to help?

Mrs. B- I never really have a high peak myself. I have a small jump and then a slow climb up during my luteal phase. I tend to range in the low to mid 97s during the first half of my cycle, then around ovulation I might jump to the high 97s and then a slow climb to around the low 98s during my luteal phase. The biggest drop is when I get AF. Figures that would be easy to pinpoint.

I feel like this cycle is going so slow!! Anyone else? We have been bd every night so far and enjoying it so hopefully we can keep it uP!! Anyone have good tips on relaxing?

Lysh, cross hairs are the vertical and horizontal red lines that FF puts on your chart when it thinks it's detected ovulation. It tells you what day you supposedly ovulated and your coverline temp.

Vitex, agnus castus and chaste berry are actually all the same thing and it's an herb that is supposed to help balance out your progesterone and estrogen. It isn't a hormone and isn't supposed to have side effects. It stimulates your pituitary gland to produce more progesterone and in turn can maintain proper estrogen levels as well. I started taking some this month and I'm not sure if some of the strangeness that I am feeling is because of it or the fact that I didn't get a proper period or that I am ovulating or something completely different! I was just wondering if anyone else had any experience with it. The "strangeness" is nothing bad, it's just not my usual stuff is all.

Als, sometimes I feel like it is going slow but other times it feels like it is flying! I guess when I am focused on something else (like the friends we have visiting tomorrow) it feels faster, but when I feel nauseous or start thinking about ttc it feels like forever.

Feel so low today :cry: feel I could quite easily just burst into tears!
I popped out for about 10 minutedd jusy to pick up some paint charts and I swear I seen a pregnant woman a minute!! Seemed to bug me today :blush:

That must mean your hormones are active! Maybe you will get your peak!! That would be exciting. :hugs: Everyone has bad days, but I'm sure you have some really, *really* good ones coming up soon.

Mrs. B - I know what you mean. Even the radio hosts I was listening to this week were talking about pregnancies. Can't seem to catch a break at times.

As for picking our baby names. We talk about it but my DH and I have very differnet ideas for girls names, lol. We have agreed on a boys name though. I had a different girls name picked but my best friend of 25 years gave it to her baby girl this last dec. It didnt sit well with me at first but now I have moved on. I was fortunate to be a part of her labour and delivery and it was an absolutely amazing experience.

So I have started the TWW - grrrrrrrrr! LOL This is the longest time for me. I find it longer then waiting to ovulate.

Anyways - How is everyone here today?

lysh and alspals! Hope you are having a wonderful day today. I am feeling so much better. I think i was way too overtired yesterday!
Lysh - I hope that your day today is not too stressful. I will definitely check out your gratitude thread....great idea!

alspals....as far as relaxing techniques, I pretty much read to keep my mind busy. Another thing I do when feeling stressed is I shut my eyes and concentrate on taking easy, slow breaths. I call that my 'mini-meditation'.

lilfoosh...thanks for the information. I do not use FF yet. I was thinking about it though to see what the site would calculate as far as ovulation etc.

Mrs. B- Sorry you are feeling so low today!!! There seems to be easier days and harder days. *hugs*

Clandara- I am doing okay, I have been so busy with work starting that it is helping to keep my mind from completely obsessing with ttc!!!! How are you doing?

EddieChatwin- Were you wanting to say something? What you posted was copied from someone else's post....not sure what you were intending.

Hi ladies! Happy Saturday :) Hope all is doing well....spending time with my friends and family this weekend to ensure an enjoyable weekend not thinking about TTC, but of course enjoying BD'ing!!

Sooooo 4 years ago this week I went to the hospitalto see my best friend and her new baby I wanted a baby sooo bad. A week later I got my bfp!!! Tonight I went to the hospital to see a friend that just had a baby....... I'm really hoping that it's a sign that in the next couple weeks I get my bfp!!!! Wouldn't that be soooo awesome!!! The baby was sooo super cute but was being monitored in nicu soo I wasn't able to hold him and get my tiny baby fix. BUT soon!!

Feeling a little crampy tonight might do another opk just because but def bd'ing tonight. ;)

snowangel...have fun tonight!!! :happydance: I wish you some productive, baby-making!!!!

So many people I know are pregnant around me right now.....I keep hoping some of their baby dust will rub off on me!

I just signed up for Fertility Friend! I wish I knew about this site months ago!! I just inputted my data for last month and this current cycle. It helps take the guess work out of calculating information myself. Love it! :happydance: If anyone else here is doing bbt and is not a member of FF, I recommend this site! Right now I have 30 free days, not sure the cost yet, but if I do not get a BFP I might invest in a paying membership (and I usually hate paying for memberships like this).

I am going to check out FF too, although I am not temping yet, but I think I might start in the next cycle. This might sound like a silly question....but when checking your temp, do you need a special thermometer or just a regular one you find at any pharmacy for purchase?
I am doing okay this morning. How is everyone else doing?
I agree with Lysh - what are you asking EddieChatwin?

Clandara- Fertility Friend also has tons of great resources they mail you on how to chart etc. I have not read them over yet since I literally just signed up this morning, but I already had a lesson e-mailed to me and a PDF file.

I purchased a bbt thermometer from CVS (found in the pregnancy tests etc.). It measures your temp. to the hundredth degree. I typically just round to the tenth anyways, but I figure it is still a little more exact. So if I have a 97.42 I keep it at 97.4, but if I have a 97.48 I round it to 97.5. Not sure if that is correct/incorrect but logically it made sense to me.

Lysh, I use FF too and I ended up paying for the membership :) Keep your temps at 2 decimal places, no rounding for it to chart properly xx

You only need to pay for the VIP stuff, there are regular features you get for free. I am currently debating what to do. These are the prices as they come up for me, the discount is for ordering the VIP pack before the trial runs out:

$45 - 365 Days VIP Membership
62.5% Off. - Regular $120.
$16.95 - 90 Days VIP Membership
Time Limited Special Discount - 43.5% Off Regular $30.
$10 - 30 Days VIP Membership
Regular Package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"