• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

31, CD5 Need a buddy

Sounds like thing are A-Okay so far, Foosh! Fingers crossed the clomid does the trick. :) Do you get to start that today? Or do you have to wait?

Boxxey...not sure how I missed that....I do see a line....waiting is going to be hard I am sure!!!!!

lilfoosh- Anything that will increase the odds is great..hope this works!!

Hey ladies.....ultrasound shows my ovaries have no cysts all is well....had some spotting yesterday not much yet today but i know af is coming....my temp dropped yesterday and today......im not going to be trying anymore......we r gunna got to ntnp im still gunna temp but thats it........i cant take the heartbreak

Not yet im spotting still it was brown yesterday stopped and this morning it was a rusty color when i wiped so i think af will be here soon

Sorry Boxxey, you are right, it is very difficult to handle emotionally. I hope you catch the eggy sooner rather than later.

2 more sleeps to cd5

I took my first set of pills this morning. I was doing some reading about taking them at various times during the day, for example some people say if you take them at night you will get (they really me "feel") less symptoms because you sleep through them. I did not want to take the chance that I would end up with hot flashes or a hormone rush in the middle of the night and then not be able to sleep! So I will be taking them in the morning and everyone gets to "enjoy" any side effects I may experience =) I was taught to share, so I will :rofl:

I am excited for this cycle.... I really am excited for every cycle, but :shrug:

How is everyone? Clandara where are you?

Hope they do the trick for you :winkwink: I chose to take mine at night to try lessen the effects that I experienced, I did get vivid dreams on them tho x

Morning everyone! Sorry I have been MIA. Started a new job last week and I just don't get to the computer as often.

I will be sure to check in at the end of the day to read up on the last several pages.

How is everyone?

I am on CD 21.

Okay, gotta run but I will be back! :) Take care everyone!

Clandara- good to hear from you!

Lilfoosh- How are you feeling on the pills?

How is everyone else?

I am off this week for Spring Break so I am hoping to get a few things checked off of my long to do list, including getting some things ready for the baby. Less than 4 months until his/her arrival.

Other than that, nothing new on my side!

Ohhh, Lysh, your pregnancy is viable! YAY! Congrats :flower:

I hope you are liking the new job Clandara! How are you feeling about the cycle?

The pills are making me super horny! DH doesn't mind it as a side effect, we just have to be careful we aren't doing it too often! I have one more set to take tomorrow and then it is all systems go.

Thanks lilfoosh- it is nice to know I made it to v-day!

Well, I guess that is a good side effect! Let the baby-making commence!

Congrats on V day Lysh

Foosh! Sending you lots of :dust: hope all goes well for you!

Clandra, hope the new jobs going well!

xxx

How is everyone? Comatose from the weekend I bet! I am... lots of family and lots of food, we had a great time. I hope everyone's was just as good :flower:

It is cd15 for me today.... I usually ov around now, but last night was the first sign of fertile CM, so I am not sure if Clomid may have pushed ov back a bit. We will have to keep checking, but CP was sort of weird too. Sort of annoyed that I had everything all figured out and now it is thrown out of whack again, but if it works it will all be worth it. Fingers crossed for that!

How is work going Clandara?

You are right Lilfoosh, if it all works out it will be worth it!!!

I have two days left of my spring break and then back to work, so I am just working on enjoying the time left. Hopefully next year when I have to leave my baby to go back to work I will at least be in a position I like. I should start hearing soon about new potential positions so please keep your fingers crossed for me everyone!

Other than that, how is everyone else doing?

Hey Everyone!

Hope you all had a fabulous Easter weekend! DH and I had an enjoyable one.

Currently on CD 2. I can't say that I am overally disappointed with that bit of news because of the new job starting only a few weeks ago. On the otherhand, I remain hopeful for this next cycle.

I think my thermomter is on the fritz. It keeps reading my temp at 36.1 for four days in a row and it read my temp as much lower in my TWW then normal. So much so that ff removed my crosshairs so I manually input the data.

My job is going very well; thank you all for asking. I went from working with an average population of 70-95 year olds now to 18-35 year olds with high risk mental health concerns. A different kind of challenge for me but things are going well. :)

How is everyone feeling?

Hi all...just checking in. How is everyone feeling? Foosh, how are things going for you?

They are going Native, Thanks!

I am on 6 or 7 dpo and the last few days I have felt like AF is on her way already... not so pleasant. I will keep you all posted, don't worry =) I have had some other weird stuff, but right now I am putting it all down to the Clomid!

DH and I are looking at buying a vacation property, which is very exciting! We are looking at a few places this weekend!

How is everyone else?

Getting super close Native! Our first babe is going to be born soon, super exciting!

Wow, Native, you are getting close! How exciting!!! Been feeling okay?

Lilfoosh- How did the vacation property check out??

I have been feeling okay....starting to get a little tired/moody again, but other than that doing alright. The docs are monitoring me to make sure my cervix does not get too thin too early- the baby is right on top of my cervix and I am currently in the borderline range of what is considered normal. So I just have to take it easy.

Yes, getting so close. I'm counting down the days! Feeling okay for the most part, just tired and grumpy.

Lysh- I think around 28 weeks was when I started feeling "yucky" again. I did find out my iron was a little low, so I'm taking supplements now. How are you sleeping?

Foosh- Do you still take the clomid after OV? I've read a few different ways it's used. FX'd for you. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->