• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

31, CD5 Need a buddy

Af came on march 2 still here starting to get slower.......was very bad for a couple days......onto cycle 3

Hey Everyone.....Happy Friday!

Hope everyone is doing well. I am on CD 26 (already) and my temps are still up. I was eager the other day to make a test and got a no. I will try again this weekend. Keep you all posted!

:)

Hello, do y'all mind if I jump in? I'm Jenny, 31 yrs old and ttc #4. dh just had a vasectomy reversal 9 days ago. We missed this cycle as I o'd the day before his surgery and we're sitting out the next 2 cycles because dh will be away at O time. Looking forward to May when we get our first real chance!

Clandara: The spotting that only lasted one day is very promising, the temp drop today must have been heartbreaking! I have everything crossed for you babe! Let us know how it goes :hugs:

Hello Catnip (Jenny), that sucks that DH will be away for the next two cycles! I guess it gives him time to rest up after surgery though, so I guess it is better in the long run. It is so hard to wait after you've decided it is time for a child though. Good luck to you and welcome.

My doctor's appointment is today, after work, so I will come back and report afterwards. MIL is picking up J from daycare (I'm very nervous about this but I can't just have my mum do it all the time I guess) and we are having MIL & one SIL for dinner (MIL is cooking) because it is SIL's bday tomorrow. Depending on how the appointment goes I'm not sure I will be very good company, but here's hoping! I know I will find it a little difficult just to sit in the waiting room if it is crowded with preggo ladies like it usually is, but I'm sure I can do it, usually preggo ladies make me smile, so maybe I can stay positive.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Morning everyone and welcome catnip!

I thought my spotting looked promising too. Unfortunately today I start a new cycle. :( Thank you for the support....it was dissappointing to see the drop.

Lilfoosh - How did the appointment turn out? I remember you saying you would be right around your Ov time this week too so that is good. My fingers are crossed for you!

FYI - not sure what happened with previous post ... silly computer - :)

Hi ladies! This was the first chance I had to post after yesterday's appointment.

Sorry Clandara. :flower: :hugs: Maybe we need to move out of Canada :rofl:

Our appointment went well. The doc gave me shit for not going to my yearly, but to be fair I should have gone in August, which is DH, DS and my birthday month, so was very busy...then I went back to work. But to be honest, I was really hoping I would just get preggo and then I felt it wasn't necessary. Anyway, that is done now. I am going in for cd21 bloods to see if I am oving, which I think I am, and the doc looked at my charts and thinks I am too. DH is getting an SA done. We are supposed to go back in 2 weeks, at that point we will discuss test results, I will probably have an US done to check things out (and look for cysts). He said after the bloods are in we will either 1- do a dye thing to my tubes, to open them up more (he said this is a little painful) or 2- clomid. Those were the only things he said for now, so I will have to wait a little bit longer to see if there is something going on, but at least we are getting somewhere, and at LEAST the appointment was on cd15 and not cd24 or something, THAT would have sucked!

DH is starting to worry I think. He offered to get checked out but until he had the paperwork to actually get it done I don't think it ever crossed his mind that it might actually be a "him" issue. After we bd'ed last night, he said something about not having a big load or something like that.... :rofl: it sounds funny now, but I knew he was a little upset and worried.

I have not checked in for a while.....things are going well on my end!

Clandara- ugh, I am sorry! :hugs:

lilfoosh- At least you will get some answers. I did all those blood tests and the ultrasound to check things out. Soon after I ended up getting pregnant...go figure! It will give you peace of mind just to know if there is anything going on.

Welcome catnip!

Boxxey- how are you doing?

Im not bad opt r starting to get darker not positive though......bad cramps the last two days on the right

Hi Ladies! I hope everyone is doing well :flower:

AF is due either tomorrow or Sunday for me. Today is either 11 or 12 dpo. I got a BFN this morning. I was going to wait until Sunday but DH asked me to POAS... he so rarely does, so I thought "why not". Strangely it didn't upset me. Normally at about 8 or 9 dpo I start to get brown tinged CM, but not this cycle; I haven't had even the slightest tinge at all. It makes me a little hopeful, but I am sort of just waiting to see what all of the tests turn up.

Clandara and Boxxey how are you fine ladies doing?

Anything fun or annoying going on with the preggo laides?? I am trying to be vicariously preggo through you, but no one is sharing =*( lol

Foosh I'd share but nothing is going on ... still being sick, still look rough and still no scan :haha:

How can you say "nothing is going on"??? You are almost in 2nd Tri!!! OMGosh that is soooo exciting! I can't believe it has been that long already, although with the MS I'm sure you can. No scan yet, but you have a date right? Beginning of April?

The countdown is everything when your preggo! "4 sleeps until x" "1 day until y" That is what gets you through =)

Indeed, I (and my sister) are counting in sleeps!! 11 sleeps :dance:

You would be correct with that thinking :winkwink: 12 weeks tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->