31, CD5 Need a buddy

lilfoosh- How are you doing? Anything new?

Mrs.B- It is very exciting that you are almost in your second tri!! I remember how elated I felt!

I am doing well....I am 23 weeks tomorrow. I have been feeling the baby giving little kicks and punches. My 20 week US showed I have a low placenta, so not able to do much exercise at the moment. Thankfully I can still do yoga. I have a follow up US on monday because my little one was not cooperating and they did not get all the scans they needed.

Woudl love to hear updates from others!

Hey im ok im 7dpo dh and i r away for the weekend......im crampy and forgot my themometer at home :-( so i wont be temping tonight or tomorrow night i feel flushed and face is blotchie im gunna start testing sun morning

Ok here it is, AF is due tomorrow, as long as she doesn't show up overnight I will take another HTP. My CM is still white, no brown or pink... The veins on my chest have been super obvious for over a week (DH is calling me Tinkerbell because he says it looks like I have wings on my chest). I will keep you all posted.

I will be checking in to see what happens Lilfoosh!!!!!

No AF, no pre-AF spotting but still BFN. FML. We are going to go get a couple FRERs and pray it is just the sensitivity of the test.

So we did buy the tests but I didn't take one, we figured I would wait until tomorrow and see what happens, plus didn't want to waste an expensive test with not FMU. This afternoon I did start to see some pink, so I probably won't be using those FRERs this month at all...

On the bright side, tomorrow is our next appointment and if it coincides with CD1 that works out pretty well, it means if he starts me on clomid I don't have to sit out a cycle waiting for the right days to come around. Whatever other options we have will probably be similar.

Whatever tomorrow brings...

Apparently tomorrow brings AF. It's still not in full swing but it is still early in the day. Roll on next month.

How is everyone else doing?

Awe Foosh, I'm sorry. I came here first thing this morning to check for an update on you. Fingers crossed he gives you clomid.

The thing is I don't think the problem is ovulation. We will see tonight, I will give you ladies the dirty details, but I would be surprised if it is an ovulation problem. Don't get me wrong, I would still take Clomid if he prescribed it, just because I will try anything that would help at this point, I'm just not so sure that will be what he does.

20120326_100427-1.jpg
Think i got an evap line today......i have tested everyday since 1dpo nothing and today this is what came up

Might be Boxxey. I can sort of see a second line and usually pics make it harder to see. Test again tomorrow and see what you get, or Wednesday if you can wait that long lol
good luck :flower:

I dont think thats an evap ... looks the right spacing and completely straight x

Lilfoosh- Well hopefully you can get some information. Are they doing blood tests and an ultrasound?

Hi ladies, sorry it has been brutal at work today, no time to update until now, although I started a post this morning! My bloodwork came out perfect and we have to wait a few more days for DH's results, but the doc thinks he is fine as well, since we already have a child. So, I have an Rx for 2 months of Clomid (100 mg) to give us more chances to conceive (that is pretty much how he put it, better odds I guess) and if still nothing when the Rx runs out I am going in for the dye thing. Doc didn't want to skip to that first because it hurts and is more invasive than taking a couple of pills. I also went for an U/S, the tech showed me some follicles and various other parts, which was cool but she couldn't tell me if she saw cysts, so I have to wait for the doc to get those results as well.... Also waiting for the pap results from last appointment too. I have had "abnormal cells" removed before, so hoping that comes back clean too.

AF is being a nasty b!tch to me today! I just popped down to the pharmacy (chemist) to grab some Tylenol... And got my Rx filled, well 1 month anyway... I'm hoping I never have to get the refill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->