31, CD5 Need a buddy

Hi Lysh! Taking it easy isn't a bad prescription, especially when you are preggo! Hopefully LO will stay put until s/he is ready to meet you.

The last 4 weeks are the hardest I think Native! It comes to a point that you are so So SOOOO ready for your LO you start trying to induce labour

I took the Clomid days 5-9 and that is it. I'm about 8 dpo atm. I'm not entirely sure because things have been slightly different this cycle, I'm blaming the Clomid, but I am definitely no less than 7 dpo. I started having doubts about this cycle, yesterday and today... I keep feeling cramps and that sort of heavy feeling like AF is coming. =( We will see. I have a refill on the Clomid in case it didn't work this time and then if that doesn't do it, I have to go back and the dr is scheduling a dye procedure. Hopefully by Jacob's birthday I will be expecting, I hope hope hope!

Clandara, how are things in your neck of the woods?

Oh, and Lysh, we are going this coming weekend to look at 3 properties and then next weekend to look at another 3. Super excited! DH put in an app with the bank today to see what kind of a loan/2nd mortgage we could get, but just running the numbers he thinks we will be approved for more than enough! Fingers crossed for that!

Native-- I started feeling tired at 26 weeks, so I wonder if maybe my iron or something is a little low. I take my normal prenatals, but maybe i need something else. I will mention it at my next prenatal appt. I heard the end of the 3rd trimester can bring out exhaustion and grumpiness. You are almost there!!!!!

Lilfoosh- I will cross my fingers about the vacation property! That would be exciting to have and something to look forward too. How many cycles have you used the Clomid already? It seems like your doctor is at least being proactive and figuring this out.

This was the first cycle. He isn't farting around with it though. We know I am ovulating, so he figures if the boost doesn't do it in two months the issue might be movement related and will move on to the lap & dye. I am appreciating his support for sure (the doctor's that is). He was my doc for the first pregnancy and I was one of those ones that was just in and out. I had a few questions which he gladly answered, but I know he is busy and my pregnancy was a smooth one. I am definitely one to push it if I'm not getting my way though... I'm very impatient.

I understand impatientness! I hated the fact that I was given 3 months of clomid and left to it. But I guess they have their reasons!

Just popped by to wish you all the best of luck!! :dust:

It is going Native! Thanks. I'm on 11 dpo and my temp went up again....I'm just not sure if that is some sort of side effect of the Clomid. I think that is the hardest part with this cycle. I had some cramping again this morning and I have been a little hungrier than usual, but I think my appetite goes up a little before AF shows too... For the most part I have been trying to attribute everything to Clomid. I had some weird textured CM and it has bounced back and forth between plentiful and almost non-exisitant. I'm confused but that is typical. FF says wait to test until Monday, which I probably will... I had a really strong urge to POAS at 8 or 9 dpo but that was BFN, so I think I can wait until Monday now. I am a little worried that the Clomid will lengthen my cycle too, so I won't be too excited if I don't see AF when I am expecting her (Sunday).

And thank you MrsB!! I will take all the :dust: I can get!

How is everyone else? I'm very excited for you all! And kind of sad that not as many ladies are updating here anymore =(

Lilfoosh- If you think you can do it, then waiting until Monday might be a good idea! It is difficult, when taking medication, to know what is normal or not.

Mrs. B- Thanks for checking in! I love your baby bump! Do not be a stranger!

I am doing okay today, it has been a busy week so I am pretty burnt and tired. I am grateful tomorrow is Sunday. My DH is going to work on painting the master bedroom, so we will be one step closer to having that room finished! After that, he just needs to put floors down, radiators back on etc. and then I can start rearranging and clearing out the nursery!

That is exciting Lysh! You have to post pics when your nursery is finished?

Native have you done yours yet?

I check in all the time, always read, I can't stay away lol xx

BFN this morning.... Still no AF though. 1 day late, but again that can happen with Clomid. I thought for sure AF was coming on Saturday, I was so crampy, but then nothing. Getting some more cramps now and pinching/pulling behind my belly button. Not even the slightest hint of colour on the test this am though. We will see what the rest of the day brings... hopefully nothing!

We had a great day Saturday, we saw 5 different properties. 1 was great, 2 were okay and 2 we couldn't even find with directions, so those are out. We spent 14 hours on the road! It was fun though and by the time we got home we were exhausted so we all slept really well :rofl:
We are going to see a couple more this weekend but we really liked one of the ones we saw on Saturday. :D

Oh Foosh...I hope AF stays away!!!

Our nursery is mostly done, but after the baby shower on Saturday, it's a wreck! I tried sorting through everything last night, but didn't get much done. One thing is certain, my daughter will be well dressed, lol. As soon as I get it cleaned up a bit, I'll take some pics and post. :)

Oh foosh....still holding out hope until AF arrives for you!!!

Native- How was your baby shower??? I just had a shower for my friend and I could not believe the amount of clothes she got! Can't wait to see pics!

Hi ladies. I still haven't gotten AF but I do have some brown and now red spotting, so it looks like I will probably be getting a visit tomorrow. DH was super disappointed about it this time around, I think he was really hoping the drugs did the trick :cry: Obviously I hoped so too, but he got really excited.

That was just your first cycle with the clomid, right Foosh? Maybe it just needed to get in your system. My friend was successful on her second round. :)

Lysh- the shower was good...very overwhelming, but good. We got so many cute little outfits. Our daughter will definitely be well dressed, lol. And, we got enough gift cards to get most of the "immediate need" items from our registry. Most people did not buy from the registry, so that was a big help. My office is throwing a shower for me on May 15th. I'm hoping for lots of diapers! lol.

Cd1 for me. I am a little more relaxed with it, although I did cry last night it was more because I could see how hurt DH was. I'm definitely not having a 2012 baby, but 13 is my lucky number so fx'd.

Showers are funny! People get so excited by babies, they walk though stores and see little outfits they think are super cute and they can't help themselves! I hope you get lots of diapers too Native. Not too many NB size ones though, they are only in those for like 1 or 2 weeks, if at all.

2 things we could not have lived without for the first several weeks: sleep gowns- the open bottom means nighttime diaper changes go smoothly and quickly, less likely to really wake up the baby and 2- a wipes warmer... we still use it for sleepy bum changes. Nothing like a cold wet cloth on the bum to make a cranky, wide awake baby! I think the first few months are all about figuring out how to avoid waking the baby while still making sure they are fed, especially at night. Don't turn on the light, avoid eye contact, wear soft clothes (not lacey stuff it scratches), try to ensure there isn't too much of a temperature change, use flannel/fuzzy/warm sheets...etc
We played music realitively often and made tons of noise while I was preggo and always have a radio going while J sleeps, so he can sleep anywhere now; he is used to a certain level of sound so it doesn't disturb him at all. With two dogs "Shh! Don't wake the baby" was not an option.

LOVE IT!! I'm so excited for you, enjoy every minute

Thanks for the advice, Foosh! That's good stuff! :) I definitely want her to be able to sleep through anything. And, I'll have to look into a wipe warmer...I never even thought of that!

We have gotten lots of NB diapers...2 boxes of 90 count, plus two smaller packages. Hoping that if some are unopened, I can exchange them for the size we need.

Really it is anyday now. This is the exciting part! Have you started sitting on towels? lol I put a towel on the seat of our car and one in the bed just in case my water broke...it never did, the dr had to break it. My one friend was out shopping with her younger sister and ended up driving herself home during rush hour traffic (stop and go), she was driving up the shoulder a bit and felt terrible, she was trying to mime to the other drivers that she was sorry and was in labour! :rofl: Have you decided on a name? Will you share or are you waiting until she is born?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->