31, CD5 Need a buddy

I am still waiting...and rather impatiently, lol. Each morning it is getting harder and harder to get out of bed, but we're almost there. I am pretty sure I've been losing my mucus plug over the last few days, so hopefully things are progressing. We have a 3 day weekend here, so the rest will be nice. :)

So sorry it's not looking good for this cycle. I hope they can get some answers for you soon. I know it has to be frustrating not knowing why.

Your baby's birthday is going to be any day now... it could be today...or tomorrow, this part is so exciting! :flower:

I went over with my son, absolutely NO sign he was going to come out at all. What a bugger! My doc was super though and agreed to induce me on the morning of the 21st (I was due the 18th), so no extra 2 weeks for me. Even after I was induced he still didn't come out until the afternoon on the 22nd and that is only cuz they took him out! Doc thought he was going to be at least 10 lbs, that is why he wanted to induce so soon after my due date, then J came out not quite 8 lbs...

If we had a reason why it would be easier to handle, but all this business with "normal" test results is what is frustrating. If it's broken it can usually be fixed, if it isn't broken...then what?

Native are you still waiting?

I hope Clandara has fared better than I seem to have; I think this cycle is a bust. Not officially cd1 yet but the tinged CM has started. I have another Dr appointment on Tuesday and from there I think he is sending me for HSG or lap & dye or something. I will have to ask. Tough luck the Clomid didn't do the job.

Lysh & MrsB are you having baby showers?

Its not a massive done thing over here but its starting to take off, we definatley don't have registrys. I did say to my friend she had to do one as noone else would think of it an I would love to have one, she just laughed and said shes already thought of it :haha:

Good luck at your appointment and sorry to see the Clomid didnt work!

I am still waiting...and rather impatiently, lol. Each morning it is getting harder and harder to get out of bed, but we're almost there. I am pretty sure I've been losing my mucus plug over the last few days, so hopefully things are progressing. We have a 3 day weekend here, so the rest will be nice. :)

So sorry it's not looking good for this cycle. I hope they can get some answers for you soon. I know it has to be frustrating not knowing why.

Glad to see it looks like things are on the move!!

Native- wow, I can't believe you are 39 weeks already!!! It is amazing how 9 months can seem slow and fast at the same time! Looking forward to hearing your announcement of LOs arrival!!!

Lilfoosh- I am having a baby shower....June 9th. I am sorry this cycle once again does not look well....it must be frustrating not knowing. :( As much as no one wants to hear something is wrong, I can agree that it is almost more annoying hearing everything is fine yet nothing is happening!!!

I am on another 4 day weekend....hopefully tomorrow DH and I will get a good amount of stuff done in our master bedroom/bathroom so I can start organizing and clearing out the nursery!

I have my appointment tonight and I am very nervous... I am hoping that my memory serves and my doc's clinic hours at the hospital are on Wednesdays, which would mean I could potentially go in for the dye thing as early as tomorrow... He is just coming back from vacation, so I will have to tell him about my trip to emerg a couple of weeks ago, and he is probably sending me for another u/s. It is a little disturbing that I am hoping they will find something wrong, and I am actually nervous because they will potentially say everything is normal! Fingers crossed I have health issues, please ladies!! :rofl:

No not today, and I have to wait until I get home to find out if I can go next week, thursday.

He said he would do an HSG and then would give me more Clomid, if that still didn't help or if my tubes aren't blocked... I don't like that idea, so I am probably going to get a second opinion. The Clomid caused me a significant amount of pain and since I am prone to cysts if there is another option I would like to know. I have to do a blood test so they can see for sure that I am not preggo before they will do the HSG, that is why I couldn't go this week. That might mean this cycle is lost though, as next Thursday will be cd14 and I usually ov on 14 or 15...

I took the opportunity to get a copy of DH's SA results, and some of his results were just above the lower reference numbers, so still within the "normal" range but on the low end of "normal", so I was thinking maybe if we each have something that is on the low end of "normal" it might be causing trouble.... like if I don't produce enough CM or not quite the right texture, PLUS his motility is just above normal maybe that equals 13+ months of ttc with not even a single chemical or miscarriage (not that I would want to experience either, but it means the connection isn't being made at all, iykwim).

How is everyone else? We have had gorgeous but HOT (40 degree) weather =)

lilfoosh- Yeah, I see what you are saying. If SA is low average and you have something that is low average I can see that making things more difficult. I just really hope you get answers, the months of waiting must be so frustrating!!!!!

The weather has been HOT and HUMID here. Our classrooms are not air conditioned so I have had to work 7 hours in basically 90 degree heat (if not warmer) on the second floor of the building!!! Yuck on that. Thankfully it is supposed to cool down a bit.

Hope everyone else is doing okay!

Foosh, I don't blame you on not wanting more clomid. My body likes to make cysts, too and they are so painful. When the doc decided to take my ovary, I was more relieved that upset because I knew I wouldn't have to have another surgery for cysts. Hoping you get some answers soon! :)

The weather has been miserable here. We are in the mid 90's almost everyday. I'm just thankful I won't have to deal with the worst of summer while being full term (Sorry Lysh!).

Wow Native- 40 weeks!!!! Any day now!!!!
I just want to get through June (hopefully with not too many hot days). I work on the second floor of my school and we have no air conditioners. So you figure 29 bodies in a classroom with no AC and a few fans that blow hot air on you....SO no comfortable. However, in 3 weeks I am off for the summer where I can enjoy central air!!!

Hi ladies...a quick update from me on my phone. My lil Evelyn Rose joined us bright and early on june 4th at 3:57am. All is great and we are over the moon happy. I'll try to update again with pics once we're home. Hope you're all doing great.

Massive congratulations native!! Glad your both week and look forward to the photos xxx

Congratulations Native!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!! :happydance:

Awwww...congrats Mrs. B!!!! Looks like 2 girls out of our group so far!

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited to see pics and hear your story, Native! Welcome Evelyn! :hugs:

Oh Mrsb, I checked out the outfits you bought, sooo cute!! I want to buy little pink girly, frilly, ruffle-y things! Have you heard of Ruffle Butts? If I have a girl, I am forcing those upon her! :flower: The basket is adorable too

I had my HSG yesterday and am back to report. The dye spilled out on both sides, but the Doc did 2 injections and both were fairly painful... I am hoping that maybe there was some build up (like plaque inside arteries) that was cleared out. We will have to see because I was cd14 or 15 and I have been oving on cd16, so that is most likely today (I haven't been keeping track as closely lately, so I am not entirely sure). I am hoping that because everything was more open than normal that we have bettered our chances for this month, but :shrug: who knows?

Hi Ladies, looks like this month was probably another bust. DH is supposed to make an appointment with obgyn next week so I can get a referral to a fertility clinic.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Hi all...just checking in really quick. Things are going great here, but I don't get much time to sit down at the computer. :)

Foosh- I hope the fertility clinic is able to give you some answers. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"