31, CD5 Need a buddy

Hi Mrs. B - Thank you. My cycle based on my average over the last year is 28 days. I never had a cycle last more then 31 though. Today marks number 35...I am thinking if I dont have it by tuesday, I will try another test just to be sure.

Beautiful weather here to celebrate Mother's Day. Happy Mother's day to all of you who have or are expecting. Enjoy your day! :)

I know most of you have already given me your thoughts...

Interested in peoples gender guesses. 20w Scan a week tomorrow, come and take my poll if you have a few seconds to spare. 13w5d Scan pictures and bump picture included.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...006205-scan-week-tomorrow-gender-guesses.html

Clandara- Definitely keep us updated!!! I cannot wait until you and lilfoosh get your BFPs!!!!!!!

Native- Yes, would love to hear how you are doing as well!

Mrs. B- I was nervous about the 20 week scan too, I am sure it is even more nerve wracking for you because of your sister's experience. Just remember, I think it is much more rare to get bad news than good news. Your bump definitely looks like a bump!!! I took me forever to even have a bump that showed....finally at 30 weeks I look pregnant enough that people are not scared to say anything! Let us know how your scan goes.

Lilfoosh- I an glad you have a doctor you can trust, that makes all the difference!Hope your LO's sleep over went okay and that you and your DH had a nice evening together!!!!!

I checked in on Saturday and again yesterday, but didn't have time to write! Oh Clandara!! I hope this is it and your body is just taking it's time to show you that BFP! :flower:

MrsB, finding out the gender is so exciting!! Is that today or a week today?

Lysh and Native, I hope things are going smoothly. Try to get some sleep...as impossible as it is at this point.

One of my girlfriends just had her little boy on May 9th! So excited for her, she says he won't sleep anywhere but in her arms though, that takes it's toll but I'm sure it will get better quickly.

DH and I had a wonderful night away. We really enjoyed the massages and dinner was excellent. We had desert and breakfast delivered to our room and ate them in the king size bed. We also spent some time in the 3 person whirlpool tub. Overall it was very relaxing, but I missed my baby and couldn't fully relax because I wasn't sure if he was behaving himself for my parents. Turns out he was a good boy and my parents had fun watching him. We all had a nice dinner when we got back and then Sunday I had a lovely Mother's day! Great weekend!!

Did anyone else get something special for Mother's Day?? DH and I weren't sure whether to celebrate the year I was pregnant...

MrsB, I voted boy because of what you were saying before about LOs reaction to the doppler! DS used to kick and punch at it too. =)

Ahhh!! I just dropped a whole Lasagne on the floor!!!

Hi all! Thanks for asking about me. I have been doing pretty good over all. Sleep is difficult, but I am managing and now that my iron level is back up, I am not super sleepy. I had my weekly appt today and the doc is predicting that I will not go past my due date, so I'm pretty excited about that. My bag is packed and we are ready for her to arrive, so now I'm just waiting impatiently. :)

Foosh- So glad you had a wonderful night out with your hubby. Those are the best. My DH and I like to get a room at one of the nice hotels downtown every once in a while and just relax, order room service, and enjoy the time with each other. It's good to do when most of the time we are so busy with work and life.

MrsB- I am sure your scan will be just fine...and it will be so nice to see the LO. :)

Clandara- Still crossing all the fingers and toes and eyes over here. Do you know your OV date?

LoL! I was just about to ask the same thing Native!! I was wondering about you too. I keep expecting to come on after not hearing from you for a few days and see your birth announcement.

Hi ladies! Just checking in, how is everyone? Clandara, any news? Native, how comfy is baby bear?

We have gorgeous weather here all weekend! DH and I are taking J to the zoo today. =)
Tomorrow DH is going to play paintball, not sure what J and I will do yet.

The last 3 mornings I have woken up from some pretty racy dreams...? Yesterday we went to go visit MIL & FIL, so we were in the car for a bit, so I started telling DH about them. I feel guilty because normally when I have those types of dreams it is with DH, but these last 3 nights, it has been other people but no one... I don't know. Men but no one I recognize at all. Has anyone else had that? MrsB, I'm wondering if this is another wonderful side effect of the clomid.

:flower:

Hey everyone!
lilfoosh- I never took Clomid,so not sure. Maybe Mrs. B has some good input on that one! :)

Native- How exciting that you are so close to LO's arrival! People snicker when I tell them I can't sleep all that well because they only tell me it will get worse when the baby arrives. lol But it is all worth it! I heard the last month can seem very long...are you feeling that way? Right now time is flying, but I know when school ends next month and I am home for the last 3 1/2 weeks until my due date I will probably feel like time is slowing down.

Clandara- How are you doing?

Mrs. B- I might have missed the announcement....did you find out the gender???

I am on a 4 day weekend, so I have just been catching up on little things, planting flowers, etc. Next week is going to be a stressful week at work, so I am trying to enjoy these few days off. Last week was so stressful my blood pressure spiked...yikes! Hopefully after this week things will calm down a bit. Good news though....I will have my own classroom again next year! So even though it will be terrible leaving my LO, at least I will be going to a job I will enjoy more.

Hey :hi:

I had extremely vivid dreams whilst on the Clomid! But the content varied. However since being pregnant Ive had racey dreams! Not only with people that aren't DH but of the same gender too :shock:!!!!

Lysh, Scan is tomorrow at 2:45, Hoping to find out :)

Hi everyone! Things are going well for me. I had my check up yesterday and found out I'm 2cm dilated and 70% effaced. I am having all kinds of cramps and stuff, but nothing consistent yet. :)

Lysh- Sometimes it seems to drag by, and other times I can't believe how close we are. When I was busy with the nursery, or sorting everything, that seemed to make time go by. Now that everything is done, I am left to focus on every ache and pain, lol.

Mrs.B- Do you have a gender announcement???

Still no word from Clandara?

My good friend just got her BFP last week. She has been trying for over 2 years. They were able to conceive on her 2nd round of clomid back in November, but sadly had a MC at 7 weeks. It took over 3 months for her system to get back to normal, but now they have snagged a bean on her 3rd (and final) clomid cycle. She got her first beta results today and she was at 1608 at 17dpo, which apparently is really high. I am hoping this is a good sign!

Sorry I forgot to pop back!

Baby was hiding for most of my scan, I have anterior placenta so under that and under my belly button baby was making it hard for sonographer! I have to go back in 2 weeks as she couldnt finish her health checks. Got to go back for babies heart to be checked so hopefully we will have better luck and will find gender out too! So next appointment is 6 June!

Mrs. B- I did not have an anterior placenta, but the baby was hiding for my 20 weeks scan (we did not want to find out though so we were okay with that). However, it took 4 more visits to finish the anatomy scan because every time we went the baby was hiding something! lol

Native are you still waiting?

I hope Clandara has fared better than I seem to have; I think this cycle is a bust. Not officially cd1 yet but the tinged CM has started. I have another Dr appointment on Tuesday and from there I think he is sending me for HSG or lap & dye or something. I will have to ask. Tough luck the Clomid didn't do the job.

Lysh & MrsB are you having baby showers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->