• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

31, CD5 Need a buddy

Alspals....do you have a long cycle? Could that be it?

I read that some women test for ovulation twice otherwise they might miss it. Maybe in that case they ovulate soon after the LH surge? Not sure exactly.

Have you had any extra CM that might have indicated ovulation?

I have some extra the past 2 days and light cramping also. Maybe since I am only testing once/day, not at the same time, I missed it. Either way, we are BD'ing everyday so I guess it doesn't matter!!
Maybe I should just stop taking them?? It makes me nervous even thinking about that!!! Ahh!!! What should I do???
How are you doing?

I am doing okay....school has been crazy the past few days! At least it is taking my mind off of things during the day. lol....I am not sure what you should do. I mean, you are having sex everyday, so one way or another you are going to hit your fertile time!!! lol If it is stressing you out, maybe stop doing the OPK. If you find you have not conceived in a few months, maybe pick it back up? I know these ttc decisions can be hard!!!
Think of the decisions we have to make when we finally do have a baby!

Thanks Lysh for the advice!!
Glad school is good and keeping you busy :) Me too!

How is everyone doing today?
We had torrential downpour again and flooding..fun, fun!
Today I am on CD 10...ovulation is around the corner (within 3-4 days)!!

Hope everyone's Thursday is going well!!!

Lysh...you're so close to o!!! Excited for you :) I'm on my way home to take my daily opk. Crossing my fingers it positive!!

I think we r getting some serious rain tonight and tomorrow. Here comes fall

yeah....not only have we had crazy rain again but leaves are falling everywhere!!!!! Maybe because I own a house now I notice it even more, but I cannot believe the amount of leaves falling this early in Sept.!

Yes, I am excited about ovulating soon! My DH and I have a date later on!

yeah....not only have we had crazy rain again but leaves are falling everywhere!!!!! Maybe because I own a house now I notice it even more, but I cannot believe the amount of leaves falling this early in Sept.!

Yes, I am excited about ovulating soon! My DH and I have a date later on!

Enjoy your date :winkwink:

Rant incoming...

I got head hunted for a job today. It is a great opportunity and I would love to take it, but we have to arrange care for our son (13 months on the 22nd). The job would start at the end of September/beginning of October. DH and I talked it over and figured we would ask his retired parents who live near by to watch J for one or two days a week at least until he is 18 months and then qualifies as a "toddler" which is much less expensive. MIL has been saying from about 7 months preggo that I should call her whenever and she would come watch J, even if it was just so I could take a nap. Awww, isn't that sweet! What a lovely lady! :angelnot: YEAH RIGHT! She has not ONCE come when me or DH have asked. She constantly tells DH he "needs" to do this and that for various family members but never helps them out herself. When FIL had a quadruple bypass, before the surgery she told me and DH that if he died she was getting a golden retriever! Then she proceeded to tell us how we would have to go check on him (FIL) every other day because she had booked herself in at a retreat and wouldn't be there for 2 weeks right after his surgery. Then she was back for a week and then gone again for 2....and her husband of 40 years was recovering from having his chest and heart cut open. ANYWAY, DH does stuff for his parents ALL the time, they have higher expectations of him because we live close by and own a car. MIL constantly complains about missing out on spending time with our nieces, now 5 & 7, and how she wants to spend as much time as possible with J to make up for it, but does she? NOPE. She doesn't follow through on anything. I asked her once if she could watch J for a day because I was going nuts and I needed to go out (just for coffee or something) and take a shower and just get away for a couple of hours, do you know what she said.... "Ok, well I can schedule you in sometime in about 6 weeks." WTF, that isn't helpful at all! And she thinks she is being super nice.

Sorry, that is longer than I was expecting. Long story short, neither MIL nor FIL will commit to watching J for even 1 day, and I don't mean 1 day a week, I mean 1 day period. They offered to watch him for a couple of hours (after his bed time) so DH and I could go see a movie for our anniversary.... but not ON our anniversary, on Thurs, Fri or Mon, because they would be in our neighbourhood on those days.

I give up. MIL is a completely (please pardon my language) selfish C U Next Tuesday and FIL is useless...I'm more upset with MIL because FIL is at least up front about what he will and will not do.

Oh no that's rubbish! It's a shame they're like that as theyll end up missing out in the long run. See I would be like well if you cant be bothered to make the effort then neither can we LOL.

My problem is that FIL smokes in their house so I wouldn't want our baby (once we have one) going round there but I know people will think that's a little irrational?

Thanks Mrs,B. That is what I feel like saying too, but I feel bad for DH, so I will just let him handle it. At first he would defend them when I was questioning MIL's behaviour, but after FIL surgery, DH realized that his mom was very selfish and not nice. I still try not to badmouth her too much in front of him but he knows me too well for me to hide my dislike completely.

I wouldn't want to take my baby around to someone's if they smoked inside. If my babies decide to smoke when they are older there isn't much I can do about it (besides nag) but I don't have to subject them to that kind of health risk, especially at such a young age. Even when we are outside, I don't like DS around people who are smoking.

I am so sorry lilfoosh that you are having to go through something like this. It sounds like your MIL has difficulty handling situations that may cause any level of stress. Perhaps it is a good thing they are avoiding watching the little guy.....because maybe it isn't the best choice right now. It is quite sad really for the MIL because she is really missing out on so much.
How are you holding up today?

As for myself I am in the TWW and this is the time my mind overthinks what could be happening in my body. What symptoms do I have? So far as of two days ago I started having some breast tenderness mostly in the nipple area. Yesterday my teeth became very sensitive to hot/cold which is a new one for me. I also had a bad headache for most of the day yesterday. It is difficult to say if my stuffed up nose is just stuffed up or caused from an allergy.....i am leaning towards allergy. Last night I had an urge to test even though I knew it was waaaaaay to early to show anything significant.....I decided to wait :) Yeah Me...lol.

How is everyone else doing today? We are on the cusp of the weekend....any plans?

How is everyone else doing today? We are on the cusp of the weekend....any plans?

Its my birthday tomorrow so out for a meal tonight with a group of friends and again tomorrow night with different friends :) making the most of it

My temp dropped again today... loosing hope for this month

LilFoosh- So sorry to hear about MIL, but just know that...you can't pick your family!! I remind myself of that alot as well and that's what helps me the most. It is unfortunate for your MIL and FIL, but that's not for you to worry too much about. Now you have your own family and will raise them to be amazing little ones!!

Mrs. B- Happy early birthday!!! Hope you have so much fun celebrating :)

Clandara- You can wait!!!! I know you can :)

As for me, I got my first official (and blaring) positive opk this morning!!! So excited and this makes for a very happy Friday!! We BD'ed last night and we will again tonight, tomorrow night and Sunday night for sure. Maybe Monday night too and then we are finally taking a much needed break and crossing our fingers!!!!
Clandara- Hopefully in the next two weeks we can compare symptoms :)

Thanks ladies. I am still feeling a bit defeated in the job/child care area, but my cross hairs are up on my chart again this morning! I knew they would be as all signs have been pointing to CD16 as the day I ovulated. That makes me 3 dpo.

Happy Birthday (soon), Mrs.B! It's my good friend's bday today, but he is stuck working all weekend. =(

Clandara, good on you for resisting the urge!

That's super exciting Als! Results make you feel like you've accomplished something don't they! Even though it isn't something you have consciously done. :flower:

Hello all, sorry have been on my holidays. Am currently CD20 and 5DPO. Have some symptoms as in bloated, pains on left side and sore nipples. Fingers crossed these are all good signs.
How is everyone? Some new names on here now x

Hello Woolls....welcome back! You and I are on the same CD :)....We are also having some similar symptoims so my fingers are crossed for you and for us all.

Hello Woolls....welcome back! You and I are on the same CD :)....We are also having some similar symptoims so my fingers are crossed for you and for us all.

Thanks!
Fingers crossed for us both then, when are you planning on poas? x

Hi ladies!! Good signs and symptoms for you both!! Hopefully I am only a few days behind :)

Thanks Ladies :)

Can I get you opinions... I just been to bathroom and noticed CM had a slight tinge to it :cry: I hope :witch: isnt making an even earlier appearance than last month! This accompanied with temp drop would suggest so wouldnt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->