• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

31, CD5 Need a buddy

Mrs. B...I notice that you are on CD 19. How long are your cycles normally?

Yes only day 19 :( I o'd day 10.

The thing is my cycles have been dropping since coming off BC in november, 40, 37, 34, 30, 29, 24 ... I thought they'de stop at the 29/30 so last months 24 was a shock. I hope I am wrong and they cant go any shorter!!

Happy Friday, everyone! And, happy early birthday Mrs. B!

Clandara, congrats on having the will power to wait to test, lol! That is no easy task. Your symptoms seem promising though. FX'd for you!

I had my ovulation pains today, right around lunch time. I'm not sure if that means I will O today or tomorrow, but we are covering our bases with lots of BDing! :)

Happy BD'ing nativetexan!
Happy Early Birthday Mrs. B. Enjoy your birthday celebrating you!

Found an interesting site that some of you may already be using. It even goes into a time line of when you should test and common symptoms you might be feeling throughout your cycle. Check it out... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

Mrs. B. Anything yet??

Clandara thanks for the website...I am going to check it out for sure!

I am such a good mood today because of the pos opk and can not wait to bd tonight through Monday night crossing my fingers :)

Okay I now have some cramping on the Rt side...hope that means something and not just gas!

Mrs. B- sorry that AF got you this month.:nope: I have really short cycles too....mine are about 24 days in length. Last month was 25, but I was taking progesterone. I do not OV until about day 13-14, so I have a LPD.

Clandara- hoping it means something too!!!

Nativetexan...I should be oving any day now too!!!! Enjoy some baby-making!!!

Woolls- Welcome back!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend and that a BFP was a result of it!

alspals...YAY...so glad you got a positive opk!!!!!

Happy baby making weekend to most of us and the others, its a new cycle with new hope beginning!!!

I got a positive on my opk tonight!!! Yay....fertile weekend and tww here we come!

Yeah Lysh!! so excited for you :) I am entering my TWW today!!! So we will be right on par with one another. Do you all know anything about BD'ing during the TWW?

Yeah Lysh!! so excited for you :) I am entering my TWW today!!! So we will be right on par with one another. Do you all know anything about BD'ing during the TWW?

BD'ing in the TWW? -- Are you asking can you or should you?? :haha: You can do it as much or as little as you want..

I had my first temp rise today, So i'm thinking today is also the beginning of my TWW!! (as long as FF confirms) :happydance: We can have a POAS party!! :happydance: I was originally planning on testing on the 18th my sisters bday, but that's a tad bit early if I just ov'd on the 9th.. We shall see... ;)

alspals, Well, personally I am not as stressed out about bd'ing during the tww. If we do, then fine..if we don't, then fine! lol

snowangel....yay...glad that a few of us will be on the tww together! What is POAS though?

Poas- pee on a stick :haha:

Fertility friend confirmed ov for cd18 tho I thought it would be cd19. So 3dpo today. :happydance:

4 days until testing for me.....on CD 22 of a 26 day cycle. My symptoms: No more tenderness in nipple area but a full feeling. My nose is still stuffed. I have had lower back ache for about a day and a half as well as aching in front radiating from the right to the left. Yesterday I was quite tired but I could just be tired. Also I have had increased gas....which is no fun. There are moments when I think I might have been successful this month and then there are moments when I think everything is just a coincidence and AF is on her way. Now that I am sitting at 9 DPO I would like to test but I know its too soon so I continue to wait. :(

In response to the bd'ing in the TWW.....my DH and I continue too. Loving should still be fun and intimate right? LOL....so we bd lots, lol.

How has everyone's weekend been? Already Monday again tomorrow.

I know I chose Sept 15 as the day to test but I am wondering....should I test on the day AF is to arrive or the day after?

Happ Sunday ladies!
Clandara I would say it's ok to test day of if you're itching to test. If not then wait! But I will prob test day of.
Excited most of us are in the TWW now. I came down with a bad head cold yesterday and I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday too. Could my cold affect anything? We still bd'ed last night and will tonight but do you think my cold could affect anything? Those Darn kids at the start of the year!

Clandara, personally I would wait, but then again I have been tricked by AF before...

Alspals, we BD all the time anyway. I don't think it would hurt your chances. The only thing I have heard is that (especially if you are high risk) your doc has to approve when you are preggo, especially the later on you are.

DH and I did a little bit of running around this weekend, so it wasn't particularly relaxing but I have everything crossed that it pans out and we get what we want.

I hope everyone else had a more relaxing weekend and is ready to start the new week bright eyed and bushy tailed!

Clandara- See how you feel the day AF is due. I know it can be hard waiting!

alspals...I doubt a cold would affect anything. Yay for ovulating! I still am showing a positive on my OPK...so I could have ovulated today or tomorrow...I will see what my bbt shows.

Lilfoosh....we had a crazy weekend too!

My dh and I volunteered today to help in a town that was destroyed by Irene. It was crazy to see so much devastation so close to home. While we were there this little gray cat kept following me around. All he wanted was pets and love! My dh and I came to find out that his previous owners had to leave him because their home was destroyed and they could not take him with them. So lo and behold, we have cat now. I really did not want any pets right now, but I could not leave him there.

I can't believe Monday is here already...hope everyone has a good day tomorrow!

Hi ladies! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. :) Mine was great, but I'm pretty sure I've exhausted DH from all the BDing, lol. Fortunately, I'm pretty certain I ov'd this weekend, so today should be 1dpo for me.

Lysh- What a great thing for you and your DH to do! And congrats on your new kitty. We have two and both are rescue cats. They are like kids to us, lol.

Lysh, what a truly kind and amazing thing for the two of you to do!

Native- I think I exhausted my DH as well :)

We did not BD last night due to me feeling like total poop!! I am finally feeling better today so tonight we will make up for last night, just in case O got postponed due to my sickness. My cervix is still feeling high and very soft, any thoughts on that? I had my positive opk on Fri and Sat morning and then a neg on Sat night. I'm hoping we didn't mess up our chances by not BD'ing last night...I just felt so sick...

Hope everyone is having a good monday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->