32 and TTC #1

Gotcha. Well I'll be here rooting, waiting and hopeful. Please keep me posted!! Planning to test again over the next 2 weeks?

Aww thanks! Wasn't planning to test again but now that you've mentioned it...coupled with the brown discharge...I'll probably test again in a few days!

Fleur, congrats!!!! I sure hope everything ends up well too! I would be testing again like crazy that whole 2 weeks if I were you! :) Yes, please keep us posted! I have all of my crossables crossed for you!!! :hugs:

Of course we encourage the tests. Devilish!

Lol you ladies are crazy! I'll try to hold out as long as possible, I've got another scan in 11 days. I'm actually quite impressed that I managed to wait till CD 33 to test, and I didn't test again after that.

Thanks for your good wishes. I'll still hang out here if you don't mind and root for all of you.

Of course we don't mind, we're happy to have you! :) And man, you do have some good self control!...I'd be wanting to test as often as I can to make sure the line is still there and better yet, getting darker! I'm impressed with you for sure! :)

Please hang around so we can sponge off your good baby vibes! Hoping you're feeling great today!

Thanks so much! I do hope those baby vibes will be contagious :dust:

Not feeling different at all except for my boobs which are killing me, and needing to nap everyday. Still very anxious about miscarriage risks etc but my DH and sister calm me down when I start freaking out :D

I agree, hang in there! Those signs are sounding great though, so hopefully that little bean is sticking in there tightly! I'm glad that DH and your sister are doing such a good job of calming you down when you start freaking out though. :hugs: Have you tested again yet?? :)

How's it going for everyone? I'm still waiting for my positive OPK. A couple days ago the line started getting darker (not darker than the control line) but the past couple days it's been lighter. Don't know if I missed it or if I'm going to have a longer cycle. Still don't know what to expect from my cycles since they've been all over the place since I came off bcp (53, 44 and 27 days). I'll just keep testing and waiting. It's getting a little disappointing not seeing/feeling what I'm expecting to each month. Hope everyone else is doing well!

P.S. My boobs are sore which makes this cycle even more confusing!!!

Did you get a positive OPK crystlmcd? Hope your cycles settle down!

Turtle, I'm tempted to test again but I've read that a pregnancy test would still show up as positive even if there's a blighted ovum etc, so I don't think it will reassure me. I've got a scan on Saturday so I'm hoping we'll be able to see a sac AND a baby with a heartbeat.

Crystl, sorry that the opk's aren't giving you a positive yet, or what you want! :( I sure hope you see it start coming back around soon. What cd are you on again?

Fluer, that makes sense. What exactly is a blighted ovum anyways? I can't believe it's already getting so close to your next scan date, that's great! Only a few more days to go! I'm still keeping everything crossed for you. Are you feeling more pregnant at all yet?

Afm, I'm doing ok! On cd11 now and just waiting to O. I started using the opk's yesterday, but only once a day now until they start getting darker. Although yesterday and today I did it in the morning and I know the afternoon one is supposed to be better, so maybe I'll do one after work today too. Either way, I should be getting close! My first cycle was day 14, then 16, then last cycle it was 13 (although FF said 12). So I'm in the ballpark anyways!

I'm currently on CD22. I believe I may have O'd CD17 so just waiting now. I'm trying to wait until the first Saturday in Oct to test (if AF hasn't arrived) since I'm still not 100% sure on my cycle length but we'll see if I make it that long.

Good luck ladies! The time around O is my favorite.

I'm testing in Thursday and incredibly nervous :(

Good luck to those who are about to test !

Turtle, a blighted ovum is when the embryo fails to develop. I have fewer symptoms than last week, don't even feel very tired anymore, no nausea or anything, just very sore boobs. We'll see.

Are you BD everyday or waiting to get a positive OPK?

Cutie, good luck! Can't wait to see your test results!

Fleur, thanks for explaining that to me! I bet Saturday can't get here quickly enough for you! :hugs:

We're pretty much doing eod right now, until I get the positive opk. We've done cd8, cd9, and cd11 so far. I honestly think I'm getting the most fertile signs I've gotten so far though since trying to conceive, so FX that means this will be my month! :)

I think I have a faint line ladies. Not quite sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->