32 and TTC #1

Cutie!!! YAY!!! Can you post a pic?! Or is it too light to show up in a pic? FX for you! :D

Hello! I would love to be your buddy! I am also 32 and TTC my DH is 40. He has 3 children previous. But this would be my 1st. I am on cycle 2 and just Ovulated so now I'm in the waiting period!

Cutie!!! YAY!!! Can you post a pic?! Or is it too light to show up in a pic? FX for you! :D

kinda hard to see but here you go https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=805541&d=1411578007

Cutie, I don't see anything but that doesn't mean it's not there. I'm not great with squinters and I think it's a lot harder to tell from a pic than it is in person! When do you plan to test again? Ohhhh, good luck!!!

Hi Miracle, and welcome to the thread! Glad to have you along. How many days post ovulation are you now? I'm pretty sure I'm O'ing today, so we can be in the tww together! :)

Hi ladies. I'm 33 and still trying for #1. Am I too old or can I join? :haha:

This is my first cycle on clomid 50mg and I'm praying something sticks this month! I can't take much more rejection. Does anyone else feel a little old or is it just me? I keep thinking I should have done this 10 yrs ago lol

Oh man, you took the words right out of my mouth! 33 here as well...first month trying (with white knuckles haha). To say that we are scared is an understatement, but we've been married over 9 years and feel like this is the best time for us. Also! This is my very first post!! :happydance:

Hi ladies!! Hope your BFP is right around the corner.

Turtle, Yea I can see something in person but I'm not confident enough to call it yet. If I can hold, I will test again this afternoon after work.

Biscuits, welcome! And welcome to the forum in general! I'm 33 as well, and sometimes I definitely feel too old to be doing this. Especially since all of my friends had kids so many years ago and they're all getting to the point of having their "free time" back (or getting close to it) and we're just now starting to try! :dohh:

Cutie, that's great!!! I can't wait to hear the results of your new test! :)

Hi ladies, I'm back! I've been stalking this page from afar and I was planning to wait til the end of my 2 month waiting period to post again, but there is so much exciting stuff going on here that couldn't wait any longer!

Cutie, I really hope you see a darker line today. I'm so excited for you...can't wait for your update.

Welcome to all the new ladies. This forum is great for us 30 something's ttc our first!

Afm, I'm supposed to start af next Tuesday & then we can officially start trying again! It was actually kind of nice taking the last 2 months off. I feel much more relaxed & invigorated about the whole ttc process. I'm supposed to start my first round of clomid after af arrives so I'm hopeful that will do the trick!

It's great to be back. Looking forward to getting back in the game! :)

Congrats cutieq :happydance: Did you test again?

Welcome miracle, biscuits and JoyofMyLife! Hope your stay here is short.

Turtle, are you close to testing date?

I'm not looking forward to my scan tomorrow, had some reddish/pink discharge last night and the only symptom I had (sore boobs) has disappeared. The stress never ends!

Joy, welcome back! Nice to see you again! Yay for being able to start again soon, and FX that Clomid does the trick for you!

Fleur, I'm only on 2dpo (or 3...FF thinks 3 but I think it's wrong again. After my temp tomorrow I'm going to change it to FAM setting instead of Advanced and see if that fixes it) so I still have a ways to go before testing!

I'm sorry that your symptoms are starting to disappear and that you've had more discharge. :( I really hope you get some good news tomorrow at your scan! I'll be thinking of you, please keep us posted! :hugs:

Fleur, best of luck on your scan tomorrow. I've read that spotting is very normal in the first trimester so don't let that cause stress. I'm sure you will get great news. So excited for you!

I did test again. I think I see something here. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=806233&d=1411761456

Fleur, I hope everything went great with the scan.

Thanks for your good wishes girls! Unfortunately the gestational and yolk sacs were there and measuring fine but there's no embryo (I have a tilted uterus so the OB/Gyn did a transvaginal scan to double check). I cried when we left and I've been up and down since then, but I'm mostly hoping whatever has to happen will happen quickly (and naturally!) so I can start TTC again. I have another scan next week but I'm not feeling hopefully that an embryo will materialise out of nowhere.

Thanks for your good wishes girls! Unfortunately the gestational and yolk sacs were there and measuring fine but there's no embryo (I have a tilted uterus so the OB/Gyn did a transvaginal scan to double check). I cried when we left and I've been up and down since then, but I'm mostly hoping whatever has to happen will happen quickly (and naturally!) so I can start TTC again. I have another scan next week but I'm not feeling hopefully that an embryo will materialise out of nowhere.

Arg so sorry to hear that Hun. Sending you hugs and wishes for a quick recovery and definitely still holding into hope for positive news in next weeks scan.

Fleur, I'm so sorry to hear that! :( I too am keeping my fingers crossed and hopes high that you'll get good news when you go back next week for another scan. In the meantime, I'm sending big hugs your way! Hang in there! :hug:

Cutie, I see something on that last test you posted! Any more updates on your end?

Fleur, I'm so sorry to hear that! :( I too am keeping my fingers crossed and hopes high that you'll get good news when you go back next week for another scan. In the meantime, I'm sending big hugs your way! Hang in there! :hug:

Cutie, I see something on that last test you posted! Any more updates on your end?

Turtle, I tested this am. I got another faint. It's a little darker and I didn't have to squint. I'm excited but nervous.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 6
Cutie, congrats!!!! So happy for you! Please keep us posted! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member