32 and TTC #1

so sorry Fleur. What a cruel, cruel world. Sending hugs your way

Fleur, I'm so sorry. :hugs: So cruel for sure! I really hope everything goes smoothly today with the D&C. Please let us know how you're doing when you're up for it. I am sending all of the positive thoughts, vibes, prayers, everything that I can muster your way that everything goes ok today! :hug:

Cutie, I see from your chart that you must have had a mc too, huh? I'm so sorry to you too! :hugs: Are you doing ok? Man, I must say, you have a very impressive bd schedule going on from your chart! :haha:

So much sadness on this thread! :( I really am sorry ladies. I am sending love your way! :hug:

Yes. I lost a 4weeks. This is my 3rd time. It hurt but I've recovered and doing pretty good. DH and I actually didn't plan this bd and I thought my cycle might be off after the mc but I ovulated right on time do here we are in the TWW again. I have an appointment tomorrow to talk to my doc about progesterone. How are you?

I'm so sorry, Cutie. :hugs: I really hope your appointment goes well today! Keep us posted, please!

I'm doing okay. My grandma passed away just under 2 weeks ago so it's been hard. I just don't have my heart really into trying this cycle as a result. I gave up on temping and opk's this cycle. We were dtd eod from Tuesday on and I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday (which would have been our next day to) but neither one of us were up for it. I'll try again tonight for good measure but I don't really know if it will happen. I'm hoping we're at least somewhat covered from Saturday but I don't have high hopes this cycle.

I'm so sorry, Cutie. :hugs: I really hope your appointment goes well today! Keep us posted, please!

I'm doing okay. My grandma passed away just under 2 weeks ago so it's been hard. I just don't have my heart really into trying this cycle as a result. I gave up on temping and opk's this cycle. We were dtd eod from Tuesday on and I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday (which would have been our next day to) but neither one of us were up for it. I'll try again tonight for good measure but I don't really know if it will happen. I'm hoping we're at least somewhat covered from Saturday but I don't have high hopes this cycle.

appointment went well. they tested for progesterone issues. I will find out in the next day or so.

So sorry to hear about your grandma. It's so hard to push on like normal when dealing with a loss. As long as you got some BD in, there are some little guys in there waiting for your egg. Hope you feel better and definitely sorry for your loss.

Hi everyone - I'm new to this thread and I too am 32 and TTC#1. So sorry for the sad news in the last couple of posts.

I haven't been on the site for a few months and was feeling especially blue today so I thought I'd check in. Always great to find positive words on these boards.

We found out a couple weeks ago that my sister-in-law is due with her 1st - and she is 8 years older than me! Having been married 4 years tomorrow, I thought that we would be the first to conceive. Very excited for the addition to the family, but so hard to hear that it wasn't us :( My husband is a resident so finding the time to bd has been especially tough though the past 5 months we've hit the window just no sticky bean.

Our anniversary is tomorrow and lucky me AF is also due tomorrow. I am praying that I have a BFP tomorrow, what a gift that would be!!

Hope everyone has a happy hump day!

Really hope you get that anniversary BFP Hun!!!

Cutie, thanks. I appreciate it! I'm glad to hear your appointment went well. Have you gotten your results back yet?

Hellobaby, welcome! I hope you had a nice anniversary. Were you able to give your hubby that anniversary bfp? I hope so! :)

Cutie, thanks. I appreciate it! I'm glad to hear your appointment went well. Have you gotten your results back yet?

Hellobaby, welcome! I hope you had a nice anniversary. Were you able to give your hubby that anniversary bfp? I hope so! :)

No. The jerks have not called back and they're closed for the weekend. Sooo annoyed! How are you?

Ugh, that's super annoying for sure! I'm sorry! :( I hope you get a call first thing Monday morning! :) I'm doing ok, thanks for asking! I'm hanging in there. My heart still isn't really into anything right now, I'm still kind of in the "I don't really care about anything right now" phase, both ttc and not. But that doesn't mean I'm in a bad mood all the time or anything. Just not really caring about much lately.

Any fun weekend plans, ladies?

I understand. Just give yourself some time to heal. Sending you hugs!

I went to the state fair and it was amazing. Quiet weekend other than that. You?

Thank you, Cutie. :hugs: That sounds wonderful on the state fair! I love state fairs for sure. :) Last night we were watching game 3 of the World Series (our team is finally in it again after 29 years! It's a huge deal in our city!). Tonight we have a Halloween party to go to at a brewery. I'm so stinkin' excited, I can hardly wait! We made my costume this year and I'm so proud of it. I'm going as a pinata, and DH is wearing a sombrero and poncho and carrying around a pinata stick to "hit" the pinata with! It was so fun to make!!!

Turtle, we are definitely cheering for the Royals. They're the closest we'll get to having a "local" pro baseball team. I really hope they can pull it off!

Crystl, I'm so glad to hear that! I love hearing how many people are rooting for them that aren't even from here! You're pretty close those! :) I really, really hope they can pull it off too...last night's game was terrible though! But that doesn't mean anything, we still have time. I'm keeping the faith. Besides, when they won back in 1985, they didn't win it until the 7th game!

Aw man I'm an O's fan but I guess we can still be friends.

Haha! Cutie, that sounds like a plan. :) And we're no longer playing your team, so you can root for us in the WS, right? :winkwink:

Haha! Cutie, that sounds like a plan. :) And we're no longer playing your team, so you can root for us in the WS, right? :winkwink:

If you win, I will allow it. We stopped watching and moved on to football lol

:) Cutie, your temps are looking GREAT this cycle! Have you tested at all yet?

:) Cutie, your temps are looking GREAT this cycle! Have you tested at all yet?

yep. felt I saw a faint, but it was suuper faint if so. also starting to feel a little crampy though, so I think I'm out this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->