32 and TTC #1

Well if you saw a faint line, you're certainly not out yet, right?! I sure hope that's bringing something good for you! Did you ever get your test results back by chance?

another faint this morning and my temps are still up. Im terrified of another chemical.

My results came back low progesterone and I was prescribed prometrium suppositories. However the bozos have yet to call in my prescription!

Cutie, how are you doing today? I hope they got your script called in finally!

Got the prescription. This stuff is messy but I'm willing to do what it takes.

Temp drop today and no lines so AF should be tomorrow. In not too down. Ready for a new cycle! How are you?

Thank you cutieq and Turtle. I’m doing OK physically but emotionally quite up and down. I’m so scared of going through another miscarriage and can’t believe that I’ll ever have a baby. Sorry to moan, I know I should be relieved that at least I can get pregnant.

cutieq, I’m so so sorry to hear about your miscarriage, I was happy at least one person out of this group was pregnant. Hope that the prometrium helps. If I may ask, how do you manage to keep the faith after 3 miscarriages?

Turtle, sorry about your grandma, hope you’re starting to feel better.

Welcome HelloBaby, hope you’ll get your BFP soon.

Fleur, I've never made it to 5 weeks yet so every positive sends me into a tizzy. I'm almost more thankful for a BFN than to ever deal with a loss again.

Getting pregnant 3 times has made me think I can get pregnant again but my faith in it sticking is a totally different story. I guess I know it can't happen if I don't keep trying so that's what helps me to try and try again. I read a quote once that said don't give up something that you can't go a day without thinking about.

Fleur, no sorries needed from you! Please feel free to vent away to us. I know that it's a very hard situation, and we're here for you! :hugs:

Cutie, how are you doing over there? I love that quote! So true, and something I will really try to remember. :)

Doing better today. AF FINALLY decided to show up. Cramps are pretty intense, but I'm just thankful they're here. I'm hoping for a regular timed cycle and a holiday sticky baby!

Thanks Turtle. Had a scan yesterday (2 weeks after the D&C), there’s still some blood left in my uterus but the OB/gyn said it’s normal. No idea when my AF will be back but he advised us to wait till January to TTC again, to give us some time to recover emotionally.

cutie, great quote! Must try to keep that in mind because having a baby is definitely something I think about all the time and I shouldn’t give up so easily. But yeah, I’d rather just have a BFN than a BFP followed by a miscarriage.

Glad you’re doing better and that AF showed up. I have everything crossed for a holiday sticky baby for you! Did you ever get any tests done to find out why you had 3 miscarriages?

All my testing came back normal but my progesterone was low so I've been prescribed that this cycle.

Oh yes, you did say that already, sorry. I hope the supplements do the trick!

Me too. I'm hoping we all get lucky soon!!

Funny you should ask. I normally o around cd16-20 but got a solid smiley last night. Not sure what's going on because this is too early for me. The solid means my body is gearing up for ovulation so maybe in the next 2-3 days. Thankfully I'm temping so I will know for sure soon.

Ooooh sounds promising! Where did you get a smiley face? (Sorry, haven't got round to using OPKs or temping yet so don't know anything about these methods). Does the smiley face mean you will ovulate within a couple of days? I've read that the best days to fall pregnant are the 5 days leading up to ovulation, especially 2 days before, and ovulation day itself (you probably know that already). Just wondering how the smiley faces work !
The month I did fall pregnant, we BD almost every day from CD10 till CD20. Are you following the SMEP plan or something?
Keeping everything crossed for you!

The smiley face is on a clearblue digital OPK. It flashes smiley when it senses your lh surge and then gives a peak solid smiley when you peak which means o should happen in the next 2-3 days.

Don't worry I'm still learning too. The cycles we've gotten pregnant, I BD'd in the 3 days up to O so that's typically my goal. We're every day'ers most cycles. My DH is a freakig maniac. It's annoying except when I'm fertile then I'm all for it :rofl:

I'm happy for an early o but also nervous because it seems too early. I just finished spotting from AF a few days ago. Our bodies are so funny. At least I have temps to help guide me and confirm o when it does happen. I'm just going to do my part and bd. I feel like everything else is out of my control.

Thanks for the info! We don't get digital OPKs in my country but I'm tempted to order them and ask a friend to bring them during her next holiday here.

Haha my DH is the same! He was sooo happy to TTC because it meant I would never say no.

I hear you about our bodies being funny. I can't believe that for over 15 years I had 28-day cycles and just before starting TTC they went haywire. As you say, you can only do your part and BD, the rest is out of your hands.

cutie, did your temps confirm ovulation?

How's everyone else? This thread has gone very quiet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->