32 and TTC #1

Thanks! I had a pretty big temp drop this morning so I'm hoping that turns into something good. We do need some good news in this group!

Fx crystl! We certainly do need some good luck around here. Rise for me today. Praying it stays up forever and ever.

Yay cutie! I'm back up this morning too. Hopefully we can both get our BFPs this month!

Ok crystl yay! That was an implantation dip, I bet! We're just a day behind each other

Waiting with bated breath :D

AF finally turned up almost 5 weeks after my D&C! It’s quite heavy and a bit weird (will spare you all the details). The OB/Gyn advised me to wait till January to TTC again but said there’s no medical reason not to try after my first AF (so ovulation will be in December). I’m SO tempted to try straight away, because what are the chances I’ll fall pregnant the first time anyway… but also terrified that if I do fall pregnant, I’ll miscarry again and it will be because I didn’t wait that extra month.

So glad to hear that fleur. Hopefully you'll get your sticky bean quickly once you're back at it.

Glad things are progressing Fleur. I always struggle when I hear to wait. Seems like such a valuable month gone.

I think I'm out. Temp is headed down and bfn @11dpo. I want to think there's still a chance but it's unlikely.

Oh no cutie, I really hope it was too early to test. Are your cycles always the same length?

Thanks both. I'm wavering but it does feel like wasting a month when it could take ages.

Definitely could be too early to test but my temps heading down let me know what's coming. The gift and the curse of temps.

All of my losses have passed naturally but my doc said you don't have to wait, they just advise it. I never did but natural is probably less serious than a d&c

Good morning, ladies! I hope everyone had a nice weekend! I agree, we really do need some good news in this thread!

Fleur, I'm so glad to hear that AF has finally arrived for you! I wish I had some good advice on what you should do regarding waiting that month or not. Unfortunately, I don't, and unfortunately you and DH of course have to be the ones to decide what is best for you to do. At least the Dr did say that there's no medical reason that you'd have to wait, so if you did decide to go ahead and start trying again right away it doesn't seem to me like there would be issues because of it. Then again, I don't know why she said to wait in the first place, and I'm certainly not a Dr! Good luck, I really hope you guys can make an easy decision on what to do! And I really, really hope it doesn't take long for you to get that sticky bean once you do start trying! :thumbup: (for what it's worth, a lot of people have said that you tend to be more fertile right after a miscarriage so...?)

Cutie, I'm sorry about your temp drop. :( I really hope that it goes back up tomorrow! It still looks like you're well above the cover line so don't lose all hope yet! :)

Crystl, how are you doing? :)

Afm, I am anywhere from 5-11dpo...that's a huge range, I know! :haha: I'm actually pretty sure that I'm 11dpo, since it was that Thursday when I had the stomach flu that I thought I felt the O pains, and I never felt them again afterwards. I know for sure I'm at least 5dpo because this last Thursday I went ahead and temped in the morning and it was 97.9. I know it's not individual temps you're looking for and rather a pattern, but when I was temping before my cover line was usually around 97.5. So I'd say I had O'd by then. I really hope it is more like 11dpo as we dtd 3 days prior to that, so I would at least have a SMALL chance if so! I'm not really hopeful, but fingers crossed anyways! :)

My temp dropped again this morning and I'm having pain in my left side. I'm 10 DPO so I'm assuming AF is on her way but I'm waiting to see what my temp does in the next day or two.

me too crystlmcd. This seems early for my temp to start dropping because I'm not due for until Thursday or Friday at the latest, but we'll see. I'll monitor it because I need to stop by progesterone in a day or two if AF is coming.

Any news?

cutie, I was on progesterone supplements for just 1 month but my doctor told me to take it for 14 days, starting on CD14. I didn't fall pregnant that cycle and AF arrived 4 days later.

Yea. I will push to 14dpo. Only another day

I'm out. On to the next cycle. Hoping for a great Christmas gift!

crystlmcd, I'm probably just a few days behind you. Hopefully we'll get our Christmas BFPs!

Fleur, I have trouble with implanting, so I have to take mine from 3DPO for 14DPO and then through 10-12 weeks. If you don't mind my asking, how did you take yours? Entrance or exit? :haha:

Waiting for AF to show. I'm cramping so it won't be too long.

Sorry you're out crystlmcd, fingers crossed for that Christmas BFP!

cutie, I'm not too sure what you mean lol. I took it orally from 14 DPO to 28 DPO, and when I was pregnant, vaginally for a few days (then I stopped because the doctor said it wouldn't help in my case). He didn't see the point in getting my levels tested so I have no idea if there's really an issue or not.

Hoping so hard your AF won't show up, it would cheer me up to know at least one of us managed to fall pregnant !

Ok I'm taking prometrium and you are supposed to take it vaginally only but I've met tons of women on here that take it anally to less discharge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->