32 and TTC #1

I wouldn't like to lose any of my days so would just take a day off here and there to use them up and enjoy long weekends.

Wow! That does sound great in France, spoiled for sure! :winkwink: I'm moving there! :haha:

If I was going to lose them, I would definitely have used them up! But since I was able to carry over any unused days, I never did. I finally got up to taking about 2 weeks a year off all together, but then I would always have about a week left to carry over. We were also lucky that we got to cash them out if we wanted, so I did that sometimes too, since I wasn't using them up. :)

I work for my sister and brother-in-law's really small company now (I'm the only employee at the moment) and I just started here in May. They started me with 3 vacation days (which I thought was really awesome, as most companies don't give you vacation time until you've been there for 6 months or a year), and then after a year I'll be getting an additional 1 week of vacation, for a total of 8 days/year. That will increase as I've been here longer and as we grow, but for a tiny company (that's family at that), I'm more than happy with it! :)

So how is everyone doing today? I started temping again, just to see if I did O the other day when I thought that I possibly was. I'm glad I've kept it up, as of now I have not yet. I'm only cd12 though so that makes sense, no extra early O again this cycle like I was thinking! Today I had way more ewcm than I've ever had before though, so I'm guessing it'll be today or tomorrow! CD13-14 is normal for me though so that would be in the right range! We've been dtd eod for awhile now though, so I'm actually not stressing over it for once! I feel pretty covered! :)

Sounds good! I'm way more relaxed too. I swear I feel like in gearing up for o which is early for me but I'm gonna let it be!

I thought I was O'ing early due to my temp drop yesterday but it looks like it was just a fluke. My urine has been too diluted to give me a good result on an OPK today so I'm trying to hold for a few hours to get a test in tonight. I'm on CD13 today and my last few cycles I've O'd anywhere from CD15-CD18 so I'm guessing it's right around the corner. Really hoping this is our cycle. Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Same to you crystl. I've been horrible at temps this cycle. I'm hoping for o this weekend.

Crystal, I'm still pretty new to temping....does your temp dip before O? And if so, how far ahead of time usually? Thanks!

I really, really hope we all get our Christmas bfp, I have my fingers crossed for all of you! :hugs:

Yea Turtle. Looks like you could possibly be about to O. Using opks?

Awesome, thanks! No, I've given them up the last couple of months, as well as temping...although I restarted that mid cycle this go around. I never knew that, thanks! I'm actually expecting that I'm Oing today or tomorrow...I would say today based on twinges and ewcm, but the twinges have led me astray so far this cycle, and I know the ewcm can be there for a few days leading up. Good to know my temps are pointing in that direction too! :)

This is only my second cycle temping but last cycle I had a dip on O day and then my temp shot up the next day. I'm assuming I will have the same this cycle but who knows.

Turtle, yeah, nothing will ever live up to French vacations lol. I'm working for myself now so I haven't really had a holiday for the past 18 months but my hours are flexible and I work from home, so I can't complain.
So is that a rule in the States? Those who's worked longer get more days off? In France (and where I live now), after 1 year you're entitled to the full amount, same as anyone who's worked for 20 years.
It's nice not to be stressing about TTC! EWCM is a good sign.

I don't temp so I don't have any advice.

cutie and crystlmcd, looks like you might be ovulate at around the same time?

Using OPKs for the first time this month, CD17 today. Been getting a faint line everyday but it doesn't look like I'm any closer to ovulating, no CM either. Probably an anovulatory cycle, just what I need :(

Come on, we need a Christmas BFP over here, good luck to all of you!

Fx for you Fleur. I think I might have another early I which worries me. I'm cd10 today and got a pretty decent OPK line.

Fx for you Fleur. I think I might have another early I which worries me. I'm cd10 today and got a pretty decent OPK line.

Any update on that? Did you get a positive OPK?

I'm giving up on this month, CD18 and still negative. Hoping for AF now if it's an anovulatory cycle so I can try next month.

Fleur, I'm sorry that you're not appearing to be any closer to an O date! I really hope that it comes soon for you, or that AF comes soon for you if not. Will you keep up your bd'ing, just in case?

I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday, my temp went up to 97.64 this morning so it's looking like it. I'm hoping my temp tomorrow confirms this as well. My nephew came down with the stomach flu today and I work at their house, so I'm REALLY hoping I don't get it again. I went home as soon as he threw up so I am hopeful I was able to avoid it better this time. I don't need it twice in one month!

Definitely bd in case. I've O'd as late as cd20 or you missed the surge.

I got an almost positive test this am. So I'm guessing i will ovulate tomorrow or Friday.

Turtle, did your temp confirm ovulation? Hope you'll avoid catching stomach flu again! :shock:

cutie, did you get a positive?

I started DTD on CD10, every 36 hours (I made up my own plan haha) but I'm fed up of planning it (past midnight here so CD20 now).

From hoping for a Xmas BFP I've gone to hoping for AF before December ends so I can start 2015 on a good note!

I bet you've got it covered Fleur.

I got another close to positive this morning and a flashing smiley so O still isn't confirmed yet. Should be in a day or so.

Finally got a temp rise this morning. Unfortunately, hubby didn't get home until very late last night due to finishing a final group project for school and was exhausted so we didn't bd. I didn't get a temp dip yesterday like I did on O day last cycle so I didn't realize yesterday was the day. I've also given up on OPKs because I never get a positive so it just confuses me more than anything. Hopefully a few of those little guys from Tuesday's bd session were still hanging around but we'll just have to wait and see.

Hope you all are doing well and have a good weekend!

Crystl, they can hang around so I wouldn't worry. Only takes one!

I think I'm 1dpo today but waiting on FF to confirm. Gonna BD through the weekend and then I'm gonna stop temps, start progesterone and try to relax until Christmas!

Hi ladies! Fluer, my temps did confirm O! I got my cross hairs today, so I'm officially 3dpo now. Wahoo! Are you still using OPKs, or did you give up on them?

Crystl, sorry about your timing not being quite as great as you had hoped! I agree with Cutie though, dtd 2 days prior to O is still really good timing, and those little guys were most likely still hanging around. FX for you!!!

Cutie, that's a good plan! I think I plan on doing that as well. I just wanted to see my cross hairs to know for sure, and now that I've got them I'm going to stop temping. I had taken the last 2 months off from it anyways, I only started again this month because my body was being kind of weird. I like the relaxed approach much better for sure, and it will definitely help me enjoy Christmas more. :) FX for you as well!

Finally got my crosshairs. My post-o temps are really close to the coverline. Not sure what that means but I guess we'll see in about 9-10 days! Hope everyone else is doing well. Fingers crossed we get a BFP in this thread this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->