32 and TTC #1

Turtle, I hope your instinct is right. I have a similar one. I'm even ordering a onesie as part of telling DH. Probably a dummy move but it just feels right!

Crystl, I bet you had what's called a fallback rise.

Cutie, I hope your instinct is right too! We're due some good news in here, let's hope we both get it this month! Or better yet, that we ALL get it this month! :)

I ordered a onesie a couple of months ago to tell DH with! I'm really excited to be able to use it when the time comes. :) What kind of onesie did you get? We both drive a Subaru and we're pretty big into them (him especially) so I got him one that says "Subaby" on it, with an outline of a WRX (which is one of the ones we have). :)

Hey, we just bought our first subaru this month, a crosstrek. We love it so far! I haven't thought of any ways to tell DH when the time comes. He's a big gamer so I think I'll come up with something related to that.

Cutie - I had a dip at 4 DPO last cycle too so I guess it might just be normal for me.

Gotcha!

We're big redskins fans so it says cute like mommy, Redskins fan like daddy.

I want to wrap it up and give it to him after Christmas once I hit 5 weeks and confirm my hcg is doubling and tell him we forgot to open one present and let him open it up hopefully with a note from the doc confirming pregnancy.

I've shown him 3 pregnancy tests and then lost it so I don't want to go down that route again.

Eek, I'm feeling excited for all of you. Love the onesie ideas.

I'm rooting for the three of you and hoping you'll all be getting a BFP this month.

Although excited, I'm fully prepared for a bfn outcome. We will have lots of family in town so I'm gonna at least have some distractions when I test

Aww, I guess it's better to be prepared so it's not as big of a let-down if it's a BFN but I'm still hoping for you all :) Enjoy your time with the family.

Hi there! How is everyone doing? I tested this morning and it was a bfn, of course. I'm 9dpo, I just couldn't resist. I'm trying to remain positive!

Crystl, that's awesome that you guys got a Subaru! They really are the best cars, I'm excited that you're loving it so far! We got our first one 2 1/2 years ago (2003 Impreza wagon) and loved it so much that when we were car shopping again a year later, we pretty much only looked at Subarus. That time we got a 2008 WRX, so we are happily now a 2 Subaru family. :)

Cutie, that sounds like a great way to tell DH when your time comes, I really hope it's this month!!! :thumbup:

Still plenty of time!! I'm feeling absolutely nothing but I'm stoked to get to test in 7 days!

I'm going to try and hold out until Sunday on testing. I'll be 10DPO then. We'll see if I can make it that long.

Here's hoping those temps keep going up!!

Turtle, 9 DPO is early to test. When I got my BFP I held out till 16 DPO because I didn't want to get my hopes up. I'm impressed honestly, I'm usually so impatient!

Even if there'll be no one else left here, I hope you'll all be moving on to the Pregnancy boards next week.

AFM : I'm symptom spotting for AF but there's no sign! I'm wondering if things could have changed since the miscarriage? I used to get sore boobs for 7-10 days before AF but I didn't get it between the D&C and my first AF. I went to get my legs waxed yesterday. It's usually painful just before AF because I'm much more sensitive but it didn't hurt so I'm guessing it won't come for at least a week. During my pregnancy also waxing really hurt so I can confirm I'm not miraculously pregnant without ovulating :haha:

Even when I do get a BFP, I'll stick around this thread for sure

Same here. You ladies are stuck with me!

Fleur, my symptoms changed after my mc. I hope you get that BFP! Specifically my boobs no longer get sore. Leg waxing...you're brave!

Crystl, your temps look great.

I snuck and took a temp this am. I couldn't resist. I'm so ready to test and know how this cycle ends.

Count me in on that too, I don't plan on going anywhere, even when I do get my bfp! You're stuck with me too! :thumbup:

Fleur, that's frustrating! I'm sorry that your body is being so funky. Why can't they just what we want them to do, when we want them to do it? It would be so much easier that way!

Cutie, I did the same thing! I haven't temped since I got my rise last week, but I snuck a temp this morning too! I just couldn't resist. I'm testing again tomorrow, because we're going to a get together tomorrow night and I am hoping to know by then. It's a beer tasting type thing, so if it's negative then I'll just do what I did last time and just take a few sips of each one. If it's positive, we'll just come up with an excuse and cancel. It would be super weird and obvious for me to be there and not drinking at this sort of thing! So I'm REALLY hoping I get a + tomorrow...not that I'll feel out if not, but just so I'll know! If not, I won't test again until Wednesday, IF I can hold out that long. :haha: (AF is due Tuesday)

Haha yea you did the exact same thing I did :rofl: at least you had more discipline.

I hope you get that + tomorrow!

I know, that's too funny! :haha: I wish I wasn't banking so much hope on getting that positive tomorrow! :dohh:

All we have is hope! I'm feeling some "symptoms" and now getting my hopes up :(

Aww, glad you'll all be sticking around even when you're pregnant.

I feel like I'm reading a book or watching a film in installments, can't wait for the next BFP episode! :book:

cutie, thanks, so I won't count on sore boobs to signal AF anymore. I'm hairy so waxing it is lol.

Fleur, that is so accurate. It's like we're on a TV show. "Will those sore boobs turn into a BFP? Find out next week on TTC!" Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->