32 and TTC #1

Lol!!!!!! That's hilarious!

Just realized that if I get a BFP this month, my due date would be on my 34th birthday.

That would be a great bday gift! Mine would be on my FIL's bday.

That would be a great birthday gift cutie. We're almost the same age, I'm 33 in 2 months.

crystlmcd, do you get along well with your FIL?

Today is 2 months since my D&C, I can't believe I'm once again hoping for AF. Oh well, got a busy weekend and Xmas will be here soon so hopefully time will fly.

Enjoy your weekend Fleur. I'm trying to do the same! Sorry about the date. I hate when those anniversaries come around

Yes, I do get along very well with my FIL. It would be awesome if we could give him a grandchild for his bday. But, my temp dropped this morning so, unless it goes up tomorrow, I'm expecting AF in the next few days.

Thank you cutie. Told DH it's 2 months today and he said the 20th is going to come around every month :dohh:

crystlmcd, hoping your temps rise again and that you'll be able to give your FIL a lovely surprise.

Hi ladies! Haha, I love your tv show analogy! Too funny!!! :haha:

Crystl, I really hope your temps go back up and that you're able to get such an awesome bday gift for your FIL!

Cutie, I hope you're able to get an awesome birthday gift for you too! :)

Fleur, I'm so sorry that today is 2 months for you. I'm sure it hasn't been an easy day for you, and I'm sending hugs your way!!! :hugs:

Yeah, I tested at like 3:30 this morning because I couldn't sleep. BFN. :/ I had a little bit of spotting yesterday when checking my cervix but that was it, there wasn't even really any when whipping, and nothing since. I do tend to spot off and on for a few days before AF so I got REALLY discouraged by that. But there's not a trace of it at all today so who knows. I do know that I haven't been feeling well at all today, kind of out of nowhere actually. And I've been super crampy just like I get right before AF arrives, I would swear she was going to start a few days early any minute but there's no sign of her. So I'm confused and not sure what to think. I just wish we could have a crystal ball to see what was going to happen! One second I think "Oh this is good, maybe I still think I am!" and the next I'm all "Don't be stupid, there's no way that you are" :dohh:

Fx turtle. I'm doing the same. Going back and forth in my brain. AF isn't due for another 9 days but I'm cramping like crazy. Soon we will all know thankfully.

Thank you, FX for you too!!! Mine is due in 3 days...so a BFN is a little discouraging but I know I'm not out quite yet. I've been cramping/feeling pressure since O day, but not like AF cramps. Today, it feels like AF cramps, but no AF in site. I don't think I've ever had them like that except the day of, MAYBE one day early. Never 3, that's for sure!

I do the back and forth thing too, one day convinced that I am totally pregnant, and the next that it's just not possible. Well not this month obviously lol, I'm watching out for AF this time.

Turtle, they do advise to wait till AF is late to test, so I guess lots of women don't get a BFP before that.

cutie, those 9 days must seem soooo long! Hope the cramping is a good sign.

Mini rant alert! I was making my calculations last night when I couldn’t sleep and it just made me even more irritated that my body isn’t behaving. I’m not 33 yet (will be in 2 months), and 2016 seems a long way off; but between not ovulating and longer cycles, I only have 3 cycles left to try for a 2015 baby, and 4/5 cycles for a baby before I’m 34.
I used to make fun of a girl I know who NEEDED to get married before she was 30. She did - 3 days before her 30th birthday, although she knew her husband's sister was due on that day, lived abroad and wouldn't be able to attend the wedding. I'm not any better although I know it won't make any difference, it's just psychological.

Good morning, ladies! How is everyone doing today?

Fleur, rant away! We're always here for you! :) Oh my goodness...I didn't even think about only having a few cycles left to have a baby in 2015! Ugh, now I'm super depressed about that too! :haha: I will be 34 in June so I don't have any hope of having a baby before that, now I guess I just have to hope I can manage to have one before the dreaded age of 35! :wacko: That does seem pretty crazy about your friend and when she chose to have her wedding, just to make it before her age deadline. I mean I can understand wishing for something like that but when it comes down to it, it's really just a number. I don't think it's worth making family miss the wedding to get it in before that! That's just me though, I know everyone is different....

Well I temped again this morning and I had a massive drop. :( So, I'm pretty sure I'm out and that AF will be here today or tomorrow, right on time. I haven't really had much spotting this cycle though. I've had a little bit of blood since Friday when checking my cervix, that seems to come and go, but that's about it. I always spot off and on for a few days before AF. I've guess I've had a TINY bit of color when I wipe sometimes, but I mean BARELY, so little that I wouldn't even call it spotting. I guess maybe the pre-AF spotting is finally getting under control? I'm so bummed though, as I REALLY thought I had it this cycle. But I'm sure the temps don't lie. :cry:

Yea I hadn't realized that either. This is my last cycle to have a baby before I turn 34. And didn't even think about not having a 2015 baby. Sheesh!!!

I had a really bad symptom day on 7dpo (Saturday). Textbook symptoms but I'm still so scared that this is a bfn cycle :(

Started spotting today so I'm sure AF will be here in full force tomorrow. Ready to enjoy christmas and my vacation.

I'm SO SO sorry ladies, the last thing I wanted was to put a dampener on this thread and your moods :nope: I was just sharing what crazy thoughts go through my mind, as if it will make a difference whether I have a baby on the 31st of December 2015 at 33 years or 3 months later at 34.

The girl who insisted on getting married before she turned 30 is my ex best friend's wife, I'd only met her once for 2 minutes before the wedding because she refused to meet me, or let her then fiancé see me. One year on, she's obviously pregnant and due 1 month before my supposed due date. My "friend" hasn't kept in touch at all since he got married but weirdly sends me messages just to inform me that his wife is pregnant, it's a boy, etc. Last time he said he'd dreamed I was pregnant, so I messaged back and told him about the miscarriage. His reply? "Sorry to hear that, these things are so volatile. X is doing well, she's 6 months along now. How's work going?". I didn't even reply... Major deviation from the original subject here, sorry! But yeah, I would never have insisted on getting married before x age if my husband's sister couldn't attend, but nothing surprises me coming from her.

I've still got my fingers crossed for a December BFP and 2015 baby for all of you :hugs:

I had one of those friends. She was adamant about her life timeline and I thought she was crazy (and still do). However, I sit here now thinking if I don't have a baby by 36 will I quit?! By then, I feel like I'll be ready to do other things like travel insanely.

crystlmcd, sorry about AF.

My "symptoms" are killing me and I'm so freaking afraid of a BFN :(

I had also set a deadline in my head but it keeps getting pushed back. I want a baby so much that I'd be willing to push it back some more honestly! The only thing which comforts me somewhat is that I know quite a few women who've had healthy pregnancies after 35 (and even after 40), so it's not impossible even if I have to wait some more.

What symptoms are you having cutie? Are you feeling different compared to your previous pregnancies? I really hope this is it for you.

Yea. I will continue to push it out. I'm sure. My symptoms are freaking text book. Nausea, headaches, thirsty as heck, sh*t ton of saliva, dizzy, sore bbs, lower back pain. It could be the progesterone BUT these symptoms came all out of nowhere and this is my 3rd cycle on it. Feels like a BFP, but I have very little faith

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->