32 and TTC #1

I don't want to get your hopes up, and every woman is different, but thirst, increased saliva and sore boobs are the only symptoms I had in early pregnancy. The increased saliva especially was something I'd never experienced before.

Yea that's a first for me in the thirst and saliva which is why I'm hopeful. Also my boobs have gone from kinda sore at times to sore every time I touch them. I don't want to get my hopes up though :( feels too good to be true

It is looking promising but I understand how you feel about it being too good to be true... I hope it's true AND good! Are you testing in 3 days?

That's my plan. However, tomorrow I'm 10dpo so anything is possible lol. I just want to know!

No apologies needed, Fleur! You didn't put a damper on my mood at all, and it's something I would have realized on my own at some point anyways! :haha: Just not something I had thought of yet! :dohh:

That's really sad that he is now your ex bff and that it's because of her. I really don't understand how people allow that to happen. I'm really sorry too about the email he sent you, and especially about his response to your reply. :hugs:

Cutie, your signs are sounding so great! Oh, I can't wait for you to test! :thumbup:

Crystl, I'm so sorry about your spotting. :( Any chance it's not her after all? I like you're attitude about it though, and about being able to enjoy the holidays and your vacation!

No, she's right on time (due tomorrow) so I'm sure she's showing up.

Cutie, I'm so excited for you to test! I'm really hoping you get your BFP this month.

crystlmcd, I saw your drop. Grrrr. I'm pretty down myself this morning. BFN @ 10dpo. Some people say they see another line, but I definitely don't :( My bbs are still sore and a had a little runny nose, but that's about it this morning. AF is due in 6 days, so I guess I still have some time, but I'm feeling doubtful at this point.

I don't see anything yet on yours but I'm horrible at seeing faint lines. Hopefully you get a nice dark line in the next few days.

Yea. I wish, wish that I could freaking stop testing early.

I normally torture myself starting at 8DPO but I held off this month and when my temp started dropping at 9DPO, I just waited it out. I actually used 0 tests this month which is amazing for me.

Good for you! I'm going to test Thursday and Saturday with a frer but no more!

I've found that the months that I took off from temping, opk's, everything, I didn't end up testing. I would just wait for AF to come and figured I'd test if late. That's what I PLANNED on doing again this cycle but once I started temping again, my crazy level spiked again! :haha: Next cycle I'm going back to nothing and won't test unless late.

My temp dropped all the way to 97.22 today, and I'm due today. She hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure she will be at any moment. Oh well, can only hope for January!

Cutie, can't wait to see your Thursday test results! :)

Crystl, are you officially out now? So sorry! :( I started a January testing thread if you want to join me there, I can send you the link! You too, Cutie, but I'm still hoping you get your bfp this cycle!

Im hoping I'm not out yet. I think I might temp the next few days. I need to feel some control and know what's going on! I feel like crap and have no explanation for it :(

See, that's my thing too! I've been feeling like crap too and have no explanation for it. I'm still feeling so many symptoms, and still no AF. But my temp this morning says it all, I really don't think it could be that low and be pregnant! I guess she's just arriving late today. :/ I really, REALLY hope this is it for you, Cutie! I don't think you're out at all!

Yep, I'm out. I'll definitely join your testing thread. Maybe neither of you will need to test in January!

I got a faint positive. Let's hope it gets darker!

Cutie, that's great news!!! Oh my goodness, I'm so excited for you!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: Have you decided when you're going to tell DH?! Did your onesie arrive in time to be able to use it? Yay! I REALLY, REALLY hope this is your sticky bean!

Crystl, so glad to have you join my testing thread! Here's the link: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2268367-january-testing-thread-all-welcome.html

No. I won't be able to hold out that long. I'm really nauseous and his family will be here tomorrow so I'm gonna need his help helping me cover. He's taking a midday nap so I haven't even told him yet lol. I plan to pop a bob on my belly and tell him he's getting one gift early but he can't open it until September.

I'm not sure what i'll do with the onesie. maybe use it for an announcement down the road. I'm very cautiously getting excited.

Awww, that's a really cute idea, I love it! And good thinking, needing his help with all that needs to be done today/tomorrow makes sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->