32 and TTC #1

Congratulations cutie, I'm so happy for you !!! :yipee: :wohoo: That is the most wonderful Christmas gift.

Sorry AF came crystlmcd. Mine arrived yesterday.

How are you doing Turtle, any news?

Have a great Xmas everyone :xmas9:

Merry Christmas, ladies!!!

Cutie, have you told DH yet? How did he react?? :)

Fleur, I'm so happy for you that AF finally arrived! Awesome! I hope your cycles can regulate now! :thumbup:

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you you guys that AF arrived on Wednesday. Oh well, on to January! :)

I'm sticking right here with you ladies! Sorry about AF.

He totally didn't get it, he's like you have a bow in your shirt and just took it off. He's happy though lol! Last night we were reflecting and he kept saying I can't believe we're having a baby. I pray this little guy sticks around.

Hi all. Hope you all had a great holiday. AF is just wrapping up for me today. My last 2 AFs have been so much different than normal. Last cycle was much heavier than normal and then this cycle I just had 1 heavy day and all the other days were really light. No idea why the change but I guess it just happens sometimes. Leaving for vacation on Wednesday. Can't wait to visit family and enjoy beautiful Oregon. Hoping for some more BFPs in this thread in January and hoping everything goes perfectly for your pregnancy, cutie.

Thanks! So far so good. I go in for bloods on Monday.

Enjoy Oregon, I've never been but heard that it's beautiful!

Cutie, that's so funny that he didn't get it! :haha: It sounds like everything is going smoothly for you so far, yay! I hope everything goes well on Monday with your blood work!

Crystl, your vacation sounds great! I really hope you're able to relax and enjoy yourself...I think we could all pretty much use that a lot of time! :) I know you said before, but how long will you be gone? I can't remember! :dohh:

Fleur, how are you doing? :)

We'll be in Oregon for a week. Normally we stay a little longer but hubby just started a new job in November so he could only get a week off. It's always incredibly relaxing when we go there so I'm really looking forward to it.

Crystl, I hope you have a great trip! It sounds lovely! :)

Cutie, how did the blood work go today?

Pretty normal and quick. Hopefully I will find out tomorrow. I go back Wednesday for the 2nd draw.

Hi, all! I hope everyone had a nice New Year's! Anyone do anything fun? :)

Cutie, have you gotten your results back yet?

Nothing too fun for me. My New Years was pretty low key.

1st hcg was 190. Progesterone was 44.9

I should be getting the second numbers today to confirm doubling. I'm a nervous wreck!

Hi! How is everyone doing? Cutie, did you get your second set of numbers back yet?

No. They said I couldn't get them because of the holiday. More waiting but I should get them tomorrow. I'm so nervous but I did get a 2-3 weeks in a digi and I'm having more symptoms so I think all is well.

Happy new year ladies, hope this will be a great one for all of you.

cutie, I know how worrying it must be, but please try to stay positive, your symptoms and first blood results are a good sign. Are you still taking the progesterone supplements?

crystlmcd, hope you enjoyed your vacation.

Turtle, looks like we're cycle buddies this month (you did get AF on Dec 24th?).

AFM : CD 13 here and OPKs still negative and no CM at all, looks like another anovulatory cycle for me. Last cycle was 32 days.

Hi, ladies! Cutie, I'm sorry you're still waiting on the results. How frustrating! I agree with Fleur though, it sounds like things are really looking good so hopefully you'll be getting good news today! Be sure to let us know! :)

Crystl, hope you're enjoying your vacation!

Fleur, I'm on cd14 today (I started on the 23rd) so we're really close! Yay! :) It's really not that late into a cycle though, do you think you could just maybe be having a later O this month? There's still plenty of time, right? I hope that's all that's going on! :hugs:

I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday. We started using Pre-Seed this cycle so I'm really hopeful it'll do the trick! I guess time will tell now... :)

Fingers crossed for you Turtle!

Any news cutie?

Yeserday after using an OPK I'd just left it in the bathroom, and later at night I picked it up and noticed a line which hadn't been there when I tested. I read the instructions and they say read AT 5 minutes. These are new OPKs that I've ordered from abroad and I didn't even check, I was just reading the results within 1 minute like with my previous OPKs :blush: I did another just to check and the line was quite dark (it was around midnight), AND I got a tiny blob of EWCM. Today I tested and the line isn't as dark, so once again I don't know what's happening. I'm so stupid for not even reading the instructions though, I didn't know that they weren't all the same!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->