32 and TTC #1

Crystl, yes! Haha! :haha: Does it seem to effect your temping? People always say that it does, but it never seemed to for me! :shrug:

2b4us, that would be great! I would love to have you as part of the thread! Here's the link, Crystl is in it too! :) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2268367-january-testing-thread-all-welcome.html

Fleur, you of course are welcome to join it as well if you'd like! :hugs:

I'm on my phone at work so can't properly update. I'm a mouth, restless sleeper and my temps were pretty consistent. I've heard vaginal temps are better but I hadn't gotten to that point yet.

Yeah, it messed my temps up pretty bad so I started temping vaginally. I thought it would be really weird but it's no big deal.

As I now put suppositories up my bum twice a day, I realize nothing with ttc is a big deal. We just do what it takes. I want completely against temps at first and thought it was overkill but I'm a believer now.

Me too! I am actually going a little crazy this month not knowing exactly where I am in my cycle.

Crystlmcd, curious to hear if you got a tempature reading today? How's everyone else doing?

In the process of finally taking the Christmas tree down, better late than never =D>. Trying to keep myself preoccupied... pretty sure AF will show up before I even entertain the thought of testing. The earliest I will test is Thursday if she doesn't arrive. On the brighter side, if she does show, I'll be able to enjoy a glass of vino on our mountain getaway next weekend :happydance:.

I did temp this morning and I'm in my normal post-o temps range. The last 2 cycles, I had a temp dip at 4DPO so either Friday was 4DPO or I O'd sometime in the last 2 days. Either are possibilities so I'm expecting AF sometime between the 17th and 22nd.

I did temp this morning and I'm in my normal post-o temps range. The last 2 cycles, I had a temp dip at 4DPO so either Friday was 4DPO or I O'd sometime in the last 2 days. Either are possibilities so I'm expecting AF sometime between the 17th and 22nd.

Feel pretty good about your bd? Yay for another TWW!

If I'm really about 6DPO then I feel really confident about our BD schedule. If I just O'd the past couple days then there's still a good chance but not quite as good as if I O'd earlier.

Just popping in to say hi, I hope everyone had a nice weekend! :)

Hi everyone!

Add me to the mouth breathers group! Not helped by wearing orthodontic braces, so glam.

crystlmcd, how are your temps?

Turtle, I didn't get positive days for several days, sorry if I wasn't clear. Both lines were almost as or as dark as each other for 4 days till CD17 when I got a real positive (test line darker). BD on the "right" days I think but just not feeling it this month, what with the absence of CM and my weird cycles.

2b4us, you've reminded me that we need to take down our Christmas tree. DH suggested leaving it up till December :haha: A mountain getaway sounds lovely.

How are you feeling cutie?

Went away to a beach resort this weekend with 6 friends (and a baby!), we didn't have great weather because there's a cyclone approaching but we still had a great time chatting and catching up. Managed to do some kayaking also.

Good luck to those of you in the 2WW! :flower:

My temp dropped a little this morning but I'm assuming it's just a normal dip as it's too early for AF. Very jealous of your beach stay. I LOVE going to the beach (it's only about 2000 miles away from me!)

Well here's hoping your temperatures continue to stay up crystlmcd!

Lol Fleur! I am also jealous of your beach day...I can't wait to be rid of this snow!

I hope everyone is staying sane :flower:

Cycle day 24 for me and this evening it seems as though I may have begun spotting. Started spotting last month at day 23, with full on :witch: two days later. My fault for buying some pregnancy tests today, although I did also buy some tampons... :wacko:

Hi, ladies! How is everyone doing today?

Fleur, sorry! I'm sure you were clear on that and I just read it wrong. :haha: Well I'm glad you eventually got a "real" positive, and that your days were good for bd'ing! I'm keeping my FX for you!!! :hugs: Sounds like you had a lovely trip away this weekend! I'm glad to hear you had a good time.

Crystl, I'm with you...I live really far from beach (I'm in Kansas, smack dab in the middle of the country!) so I'm super jealous of a beach day! I do hope your temps go back up and stay up!

2b4us, I sure hope your spotting stops and that AF stays away! Are you having any symptoms? :)

Cutie, how's everything going with you?

Afm, I had my "haven't conceived after 6 months of trying" dr's appointment this morning. She said we're really doing everything "right", that our timing sounds good and everything. She suggested we go ahead and do the HSG for me and SA for hubby. She's also going to do an US since I have fibroids to make sure they're not getting any bigger/causing any problems, and wants me to do cd3 blood work. I have no idea what that's for, but I guess that's why I'm not the dr! She said it's all at our own pace, of course. I want to wait until I know for sure on this cycle before I do anything. Then once AF arrives, I'll go ahead and do the cd3 blood work and have DH do the SA, and I'll probably the US as well. I think I might wait a month of the HSG though...I have a procedure scheduled for 2/9 where I'll have to be put under and that will be after O but before I could get a pos on an HPT. She suggested I either reschedule the appointment or not try that cycle. I really don't want to reschedule it again, and I would rather wait until after that to do the HSG. If we're not going to try that cycle, I don't want to miss the opportunity to have the HSG help us get pregnant like it does for a lot of people. So, that's where I am! FX that I just am already pregnant this cycle and don't have to worry about any of that, but I seriously doubt that's the case. I guess we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->