32 and TTC #1

KatieMK, don't think you're crazy. One of those silly symptoms will in fact be a BFP. My craziest was a watery mouth. Saliva and drooling EVERYWHERE and bam.. BFP!

Fleur828815, everyday BFP seemed to work for me too, but it was indeed TIRING! We had to use Preseed.

crystlmcd, I'm glad you're temping. It gave me such peace of mind and I felt in control of my cycle each month.

24, I've seen a lady get her BFP the day of her temp dip. Hang in there!

Xokittycatxo, I'm a depo survivor! I'm a fan of temps. It can get tiring at times, but you'll get used to it.

Ha ha, you guys had me giggling!!! Welcome Katie and Kittycat!

Cutieq, it's wonderful to hear the scan went well :)

Omigosh Fleur, Mauritius looks beautiful! Hope you're enjoying some relaxation now after all the bding.

Crystlmcd and Turtle, you ladies still patiently waiting?

Day 1. AF is here for a visit...how very kind of her. I had half a glass of wine tonight, it was heavenly. It made me forget for a moment that it felt like my uterus was about to fall out.

Do any of you ladies use herbs? I am currently taking maca, vitex, royal jelly with bee propolis and pollen and korean genseng, plus red raspberry and red clover tea.

I was thinking of adding EPO but I think the major benefit of that is more cm and I think the maca has taken care of that however, on that note...

Anyone use preseed? Thinking of adding that to my little "bag of tricks..."

Congrats cutie, so glad to hear that :happydance: Do you have pics?

Haha Turtle, I complain of the heat but wouldn't want to live in a cold country again. My DH is from France and says Christmas doesn't feel like Christmas here because it's so hot.
I don't know much about Crohn's disease, but my friend who suffers from it says it can be quite debilitating and she has to be really careful with what she eats etc. Would you still be OK if you had to postpone the colonoscopy for a year?

2b4us, sorry AF came. Enjoy the wine till you start BDing again! Yes, Mauritius is a beautiful place.

Xokittycatxo, I don't use any herbs so can't advise you, but I might start using pre-seed coz I hardly have any CM since my miscarriage.

crystlmcd, how are you doing?

Dumb moment alert : yesterday was CD 23(4/5 DPO) and my boobs became REALLY sore during the day. I started wondering if it might be a pregnancy symptom (got sore boobs as from 3DPO last time), then I realised that I'd done a new work-out at the gym the previous day and my boobs weren't actually sore at all, it was my pecs and surrounding muscles :dohh: Back to normal today. I hate the 2WW, if I knew straight away that it didn't work I could just let go and look forward to next month instead of having that tiny glimmer of hope.

Wahoo! Congrats Cutie! DH and I have talked a lot about how/when we'd tell people if/when we get a BFP, and I'm pretty set on keeping things quiet until after our first appointment and that magical heartbeat. It must all seem so real to you now!

Funny story: I came home with a big box of tampons last night (boo.) and DH was like "you must be so excited to get pregnant. You won't have a period for MONTHS. You'll feel just like a guy!" I just stared at him, and I could literally SEE the wheels turning in his head for a minute. And then he was like "Oh. no. You probably won't feel like a guy at all. You'll probably feel the most female you've ever been. Hm." Just the first head-shaking comment in what I'M sure will be a long line. Especially since we've only been married since September!

Good luck to all of you in the TWW!:dust: We're off to visit family in a place that's 65 degrees (F) warmer than it is here at home. And AF and I are going wine tasting!

I'm just hanging out here waiting. If AF doesn't show up by Sunday then I'll test.

Katie, have fun in the warm weather and wine tasting!

2b, sorry AF showed up. Hopefully next month will be your month.

Fleur, I wish we knew right away too! Having to wait weeks to find out is awful!

Xo, I swear by the raspberry tea. I'm also a fan of preseed. My cm is pretty nonexistent so we used it each cycle. Also, I took epo to help with cm but if your maca is helping, you don't need both. Something else that worked wonders for my cm was grapefruit juice. Not the best taste but worth the benefits. I definitely saw a difference.

Here's my scan pic.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4
2b, sorry that the :witch: got you! :( I do hope you enjoy your wine tonight though! :thumbup:

Xokitty, I don't take any herbs, sorry I can't help you with that! I did try Preseed this cycle though for the first time. I don't produce a lot of cm so I thought I'd give it a go. I can't say yet if it worked and gave us a bfp, but I will say we both really liked it! :haha: I would just suggest not using the full 4gm to start though...I just used 1-1.5gm and it was plenty. You can always add more but it's not so easy to take it away! :haha:

Fleur, we were actually just talking the other day about how weird it would be to spend Christmas somewhere that's warm that type of year. It would totally throw me off I think! Yes, Crohn's can be very debilitating, and it was for me back when I was first diagnosed. But thankfully I've been SUPER lucky and have been in remission for about 11 years now, so I can pretty much live my life normally without any problems from it for the most part. Because I'm in remission, I would be okay to wait another year to have a colonoscopy if I was pregnant and had to put it off, since it's only just a checkup really. :) That's funny about your workout routine tricking you into thinking you had sore boobs! :haha: Sorry that it wasn't the case, but that's so something I would do too!

Katie, that's hilarious what your husband said!!! :rofl: I bet you got a good laugh out of that one! Hope you have a great trip vacation, and enjoy your wine tasting!

Cutie, I love your scan picture!!! So cute, thanks for posting that! :)

Yep, I'm still just hanging out waiting to test, 2b. I'm really just waiting it out though, and if AF doesn't arrive then I'll test. I was originally expecting AF on Sunday so was going to test Monday, but then I got all thrown off on my O date. I think I'm still right that she's due on Sunday (or maybe Monday) but it could be as late as Wednesday. So I'm not sure if I'll wait it out until Thursday to test or if I'll still aim for the beginning of the week...

So, weird thing happening today. Normally my boobs are sore the whole 2WW and then they stop when AF shows up. This 2WW, my nipples have been a little tender but that's all. But today, my boobs are really sore. I'm expecting AF anytime in the next 1 to 4 days so this is weird for me. I'm not getting my hopes up too high but I can't help but be a little excited.

cutie, thanks for the pic. You must have been over the moon at the scan :cloud9: Hi baby cutie, nice to meet you.

Katie, your husband is funny! I can’t believe he thought you’d feel like a man when you’re pregnant. Enjoy your trip!

crystlmcd, did you test? Your symptoms sound good, hope it’s good news! I also wish we could have a one-week wait instead of a two-week wait, the second week is really superfluous lol.

Turtle, I’m glad you’re in remission and can live pretty normally. Good to know the surgery isn’t urgent, better to concentrate on making a baby this year. You must be on tenterhooks waiting to test, fingers crossed for you and crystlmcd.

AFM : I'm feeling exactly the same as last month so definitely no BFP this month. I just "knew" at least a week before I got my BFP last time. I was so hoping to be pregnant before my birthday (next month), now I'm wondering if I'll be pregnant before my due date (in 4 months). My body doesn't seem to have got the memo about being more fertile after a miscarriage. :dohh:

My boobs are still sore but I had a big temp drop this morning so I didn't bother testing. I'm assuming AF will be here later today or tomorrow.

I think I've seen a couple people get a BFP even though their temp dropped but for most people it means AF is coming. I'm just going to wait it out. If she doesn't show by tomorrow night then I'll test Tuesday morning.

Ive seen rise after that drop and result in BFP. I've even seen a positive on a drop day, so there's hope. Hang in there crystl.

Fleur828815, my body never got the memo about being fertile either. It always took me 2-3 months after each mc.

Thanks, cutie. I just started spotting so AF should be here in full force tomorrow. On to next cycle

Hugs to you crystlmcd. I know how hard it is to have your hopes dashed.

cutie, I love your new ticker!

Tomorrow will be 3 months since my D&C and I didn't even ovulate for at least 2 months, so it's going to take me a while till my rainbow baby. I'm getting my usual PMS symptoms so AF will be here this weekend. I wish I could go to sleep for a few months and wake up pregnant.

Turtle, any news?

Have we already lost the newest participants on this thread?

Fleur, thank you! It's not even a surgery actually, so I'll be just fine to wait for sure. It's just screening to make sure I'm still in remission and that everything is looking okay still. :)

Crystl, so sorry about your spotting, especially with your temp drop. :( I was really hopeful for you!!! :hugs:

Fleur, I know the feeling! Wouldn't it be great if we could do that?! :haha: I do hope your body wakes up and gets the memo about the whole "more fertile" thing, and soon! :)

Afm, still just kind of in limbo. I originally thought I O'd on cd13 or possibly cd14. If cd13, I'm now 1 day late. If cd14, AF should be arriving today. But then I had that weird ewcm on cd16 that made me wonder if I didn't actually O that day instead. I really don't think I did, but if so, that means AF could potentially not be due until Wednesday. So I'm just going to wait it out...if she's not here by Wednesday then I'll test Thursday as then I'll really know if I'm late or not. I have an inkling that she's going to start today though...we'll see. FX that I'm wrong! :)

It does seem like it's back to the old original crew lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->