32 and TTC #1

Hello ladies! I only disappeared for the weekend ;)

Thanks for sharing your scan cutieq, so exciting! Sorry to hear about AF crystlmcd...positivity vibes for next go around :)

BFPs for all real soon!!!

ASM, gearing up for BDing starting tomorrow. Quick question...how do I share my charts on fertility friend? Do I have to be a VIP member in order to do so?

You shouldn't have to be VIP. Find the sharing option. You may have to be on a desktop. I'm not sure. I can't wait to stalk your chart!

If you want to put your chart as an image in your signature, you have to use IMG tags with your URL line. For example, mine is (minus the spaces in url & img - I added those so you could see what the actual code looks like):
[u r l=https://FertilityFriend.com/home/4efbb2/][i m g]https://FertilityFriend.com/home/4efbb2/thumb.png[/i m g][/u r l]

cutie, I haven’t been on this thread from the start but have all the others moved on to the pregnancy boards?

Turtle, thanks for clearing that up. If it’s “just” a screening then yes, I guess there wouldn’t be any issues in waiting till next year. I’m excited about you testing this week !

crystlmcd, did AF show up?

2b4us, good luck for this month!

I guess she's here. She much much lighter than usual so far. It's more than just spotting, though, so I'm considering this a new cycle.

Fleur, thanks! Unfortunately AF showed up yesterday evening though, so I'm officially out. :( I placed a call to my Dr's office this morning to get cd3 blood work setup, and I'm going to have DH call to set up SA this cycle too. Then I guess we'll be taking it easy on trying this cycle, but I'll schedule my HSG for next cycle and hopefully that'll help. I think we'll just basically NTNP this cycle...I don't really want to make an effort to NOT dtd around O day...I just won't make an effort to be sure that I do. It won't make a difference anyways, it's not like it's working so far for us! :dohh:

crystlmcd and Turtle, sorry you're both out :nope:

Turtle, good luck with all the tests, hope you'll get good results and that the HSG will help. Take each day as it comes and see how you feel re: DTD around ovulation time. NTNP will definitely be less stressful but I suppose when you know your cycles well you can't really not know what's happening!

I stupidly caved and tested this morning (10/11 DPO) although I have NO reason to believe I could be pregnant, and of course I got a stark negative. So I'll be joining both of you in a new cycle by Saturday.

Sorry for AF ladies :(

Fleur, I think I joined this thread late, because I really only remember you ladies. There had to be more at one point lol.

Turtle, I hope the testing gives you some answers. I know a few ladies that signed up for SA and then bam landed pregnant!

So after 2 really light days, AF almost completely stopped overnight. I guess I'll see what the rest of the day brings. I have no idea what's going on now.

That's odd. I had a really light cycle and it never affected things ttc wise. How was your flow before?

Normally, I may have 1 light day at the beginning of AF and 1 light day at the end but all other days are medium/heavy flow. My last 2 cycles, CD1 was already heavy flow. I've never had it stop in the middle or even had the whole thing be light. Warning TMI - I just had a tampon in for 5 hours and it just had a few dark red/brown spots. So weird.

That is very weird. Keep your eyes on it for no funny business!

Sorry about AF Turtle, though I'm confident you'll find some answers soon and will be on your way to getting your BFP :)

Why is it when we want our bodies to cooperate they go and throw us for a loop??? My period seems to be dragging on this time. I started spotting last Tuesday, two days of that, four of actual flow and now I'm still spotting.

Thanks for the tips on the signature ladies! Hopefully I figured something out.

crystlmcd, that's really strange. Are you sure it's AF?

cutie, I don't remember anyone else either, I joined in August or September.

Turtle, is it today that you're getting the blood work done? When will you get the results back?

2b4us, I swear my body decided to go crazy right before I decided to TTC (started getting brown discharge for 2-4 days before AF), and since the miscarriage it's even worse of course. This month AF + discharge after that lasted for 11 days. Hope your spotting has stopped.

Hi, ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! :)

I agree, our bodies do such crazy, mean things to us once we start ttc! Crystl, sorry that yours is being confusing right now. I had a cycle like that too a couple of months ago and it really threw me for a loop!

Fleur, my blood work was yesterday! :) They took 7 vials, holy moly! Now I'm just anxiously awaiting the results. They said 4-5 business days max so I should hopefully know something by next Wednesday at the latest, hopefully sooner! :)

I think it was just a cruel joke. AF appears to be making a comeback.

Aww crystlmcd, as if you needed that :hugs:

Turtle, 7 vials, wow! Hoping for great results.

cutie, how are you doing? Getting more symptoms now?

AFM : AF turned up today (Friday morning), I wasn't expecting it till Sunday. I got my positive OPK 2 weeks ago, so I'm a bit confused, does that mean I ovulated on the same day? Or I didn't ovulate after all? At least my cycle was slightly shorter this time, 30 days instead of 32.

Fleur, I know I've heard from some people that they did O on the day they got a positive OPK so it's definitely possible.

So I thought AF was coming on full force yesterday but it was only for about 5 minutes and then back to just spotting. Hopefully it just ends up being super light and doesn't mean she's sticking around longer than usual.

Crystl, I hope AF makes up her mind!

Fleur, definitely possible you got your o in a few hours of your OPK.

Other than a 4 day migraine and extreme cravings, no new symptoms. Boobs are still sore and I'm pretty tired. I feel like something is "different" but it's been pretty smooth sailing so far.

crystlmcd, do you usually spot before AF? For almost a year before TTC I had beige/brown discharge for up to 4 days before AF started properly.

cutie, a 4 day migraine sounds horrible! My friend also got those during pregnancy. After all you've been through you deserve an easy pregnancy now.

I'm going to temp from tomorrow morning so hopefully that will help me. I've also asked a pharmacist friend (my ex actually, lol, am ready to go to any lengths) if he can get pre-seed here, otherwise I'll have to order it from the UK.

Any plans for the weekend ladies? Have a great one :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"